It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Space Station Footage UFO? Space Force? Debris?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes i know... 3rdphaseofmoony yadda yadda

The footage they're analyzing is from the I.S.S (International Space Station) flying just below for around 22 mins

Very interesting the way it leaves a trail of plasma like ejector before leaving the shot, anyone care to explain what that could possibly be if its a camera artifact or debris?... i'm doubtful debris, and if it was... it probably wouldn't be long before a major hit on the space station brings it down?, seems to be a lot of large symmetrical debris up there right?

Another Video

Well, i find this one very interesting anyway, enjoy the video look forward to hearing some explanations as to what this [THING] is or isn't

edit on 22-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

They've come to save us , Yippee !

May I be the first to welcome our Alien overlords.

It's a Thirdphase video so the likelihood is the object wasn't there , it's CGI.
If the object were there why would NASA leave a live feed of a UFO running for 22 mins , we are constantly told NASA cuts live feeds.

Thirdphase = Hoax.
edit on 22-2-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It just looks like a container to me..

It's in the same orbit as the station, so most likely it came from the station.

My guess..

Someone lost his/her toolbox while doing a maintenance space walk.
edit on 22-2-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Anybody have the original footage? would like to see clearer none compressed footage

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

In the video you can see parts of the Japanese Experiment Module. It has a robotic arm. This arm is used to deploy small satellites/cubesats. And that is what you see in the video imho.

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 22-2-2020 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

It just looks like a container to me..

It's in the same orbit as the station, so most likely it came from the station.

My guess..

Someone lost his/her toolbox while doing a maintenance space walk.

Looks like a pretty awesome designed toolbox

The problem i see with that explanation is they're pretty distinctive in motion and shape,

A) They rotate and spin in Zero G
B) They have straps giggling all over the place in zero G,

This object is clearly controlled and stable and emitting some odd lights or plasma

Toolbox /kit example

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

In the video you can see parts of the Japanese Experiment Module. It has a robotic arm. This arm is used to deploy small satellites/cubesats. And that is what you see in the video imho.

www.nasa.gov...

Agreed. Cubesat deployment.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Anybody have the original footage? would like to see clearer none compressed footage

Theres a reason these youtube videos are either not clear or give no point of reference, or stop or start suddenly

theyre fake!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'll just leave this comment from a Scott Waring (another hoax promoter) YouTube video here:

Sorry to burst your bubble’s, but it’s the Cygnus 11, which has been disconnected, but in orbit with the space station, since January 31st. The maintenance that is being done, is re-supplying the space station via the Cygnus 12. Both of these vehicles are cylindrical, almost soupcan-shaped pods that often re-supply the space station. Normally, they have two circular solar fins extended at one end, but they have them folded inward with the discarded capsule. What you’re looking at, again, is the Cygnus 11. Again, it is well known to have been floating along with the space station since January 31, when it was filled with waste and set adrift. This just adds to space debris. They were looking for a way to shoot them back down toward earth, in order to allow them to burn up in the atmosphere, thus reducing waste And debris in low earth orbit. This is the test you see you at the end, utilizing new technology to thrust in various directions, At the end of its lifecycle. You can tell very easily, when it changes orientation to a vertical standing position, if you will, that it is indeed cylindrical in shape. The look of it prior to that, is inconsistent due to lighting, and the dark circular fins being angled in toward the spacecraft, creating an almost forward moving conical shape. Ultimately, one thing to keep in mind, That’s also why you were seeing the entire thing filmed, steadily, on purpose, in the center of the image, FOR. 22. MINUTES. Any time something anomalous shows up in a live stream, the camera is either manually covered, or the feed is cut. They also switched to the encrypted frequency. It’s quite obvious when they’re hiding something. For anyone to believe that they would allow 22 minutes of a UFO to be filmed is silly.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

www.nasa.gov...

That is a good explanation, but i have similar concerns as above

They also spin wildly

This object appears stable

I'm no expert but can nano satellites stabilize their own flight positioning with no propulsion onboard?

See here in the video below 01:30s

incase link fails
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I'll just leave this comment from a Scott Waring (another hoax promoter) YouTube video here:

Sorry to burst your bubble’s, but it’s the Cygnus 11, which has been disconnected, but in orbit with the space station, since January 31st. The maintenance that is being done, is re-supplying the space station via the Cygnus 12. Both of these vehicles are cylindrical, almost soupcan-shaped pods that often re-supply the space station. Normally, they have two circular solar fins extended at one end, but they have them folded inward with the discarded capsule. What you’re looking at, again, is the Cygnus 11. Again, it is well known to have been floating along with the space station since January 31, when it was filled with waste and set adrift. This just adds to space debris. They were looking for a way to shoot them back down toward earth, in order to allow them to burn up in the atmosphere, thus reducing waste And debris in low earth orbit. This is the test you see you at the end, utilizing new technology to thrust in various directions, At the end of its lifecycle. You can tell very easily, when it changes orientation to a vertical standing position, if you will, that it is indeed cylindrical in shape. The look of it prior to that, is inconsistent due to lighting, and the dark circular fins being angled in toward the spacecraft, creating an almost forward moving conical shape. Ultimately, one thing to keep in mind, That’s also why you were seeing the entire thing filmed, steadily, on purpose, in the center of the image, FOR. 22. MINUTES. Any time something anomalous shows up in a live stream, the camera is either manually covered, or the feed is cut. They also switched to the encrypted frequency. It’s quite obvious when they’re hiding something. For anyone to believe that they would allow 22 minutes of a UFO to be filmed is silly.
www.youtube.com...

LMAO Cygnus 11

May as well be a lost cat also any cats lost in space recently?

The similarities are definitely there

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Since this is in the HOAX bin can somebody point me in the right direction to the website/video/thread were it was debunked so i can catch up there?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I can't say what it is, or isn't, but the "plasma trail" is none other than a specular highlight that projects a trail-like image when brighter lights hit them. (A specular highlight is a REALLY bright highlight that is usually almost always shown on something shiny. It's like a mirror when bright light hits it)
For instance, in movies when a really bright object is being shown they usually have special effects that make it 'cooler' and they have almost 'star-like' shapes to the light projections.

It's just a cool highlight, that's all that part is.

Whether or not that is a space toolbox, or whatever, I don't know...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Since this is in the HOAX bin can somebody point me in the right direction to the website/video/thread were it was debunked so i can catch up there?

Once a production company is established as a known hoaxer I don’t think it’s really incumbent on the board to continually debunk their content over and over.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

I can't say what it is, or isn't, but the "plasma trail" is none other than a specular highlight that projects a trail-like image when brighter lights hit them. (A specular highlight is a REALLY bright highlight that is usually almost always shown on something shiny. It's like a mirror when bright light hits it)
For instance, in movies when a really bright object is being shown they usually have special effects that make it 'cooler' and they have almost 'star-like' shapes to the light projections.

It's just a cool highlight, that's all that part is.

Whether or not that is a space toolbox, or whatever, I don't know...

Possible, There are lots of other red blue flashes prior to that also though so im not sure whats going on tbh

But this object absolutely isn't Cygnus 11 no matter which angle you look at it, the scale is miles of even with the solar wings folded in, the true scale of those wing is only slightly bigger than the tin can shape of the Cygnus 11 body

The object in question would need to have solar wings twice or three times the size, one folded forward and one folded backwards

just not even close IMO

In fact... what it could be is Cygnus docking, or maybe another completely different but similar resupply craft as Cygnus 11, with another craft which looks triangular in shape

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Once a production company is established as a known hoaxer I don’t think it’s really incumbent on the board to continually debunk their content over and over.

So this video is faked? if so where so i can go look at that?

Or is the video real... but the messenger is a known... hoaxer therefore the video doesn't exist, AND WE CLOSE THREADS where people want to analyse the video, pretty s~~ty thing for ATS to do tbh, because its clearly not the Cygnus 11 in any configuration, it could be two objects docked but ATS throws it in the HOAX BIN

LOL

I see somebody posted this is the Cygnus 11, so the video is real then?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So this video is faked? if so where so i can go look at that

So this video is legit? If so, where can I go to look at it as having been verified as authentic?

AND WE CLOSE THREADS where people want to analyse the video, pretty s~~ty thing for ATS to do tbh,

If it was closed, you wouldn’t be able to continue posting. So....much like thirdphase, you’re just making things up now?

I see somebody posted this is the Cygnus 11, so the video is real then

It’s a real video. If it’s Cygnus 11, it’s not a UFO is it?

LOL

Agreed

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So this video is faked? if so where so i can go look at that

So this video is legit? If so, where can I go to look at it as having been verified as authentic?

AND WE CLOSE THREADS where people want to analyse the video, pretty s~~ty thing for ATS to do tbh,

If it was closed, you wouldn’t be able to continue posting. So....much like thirdphase, you’re just making things up now?

I see somebody posted this is the Cygnus 11, so the video is real then

It’s a real video. If it’s Cygnus 11, it’s not a UFO is it?

LOL

Agreed

Point completely missed... this isn't a look at this UFO thread, read the title again

And im asking you, is this video faked or real? if its real then it requires further looking into, doesn't it? if its fake put it in the hoax bin, OK... its in the hoax bin, so this video is fake? ok show me? or is the video real but the messenger blacklisted on here? whats the deal?

So naturally, one has to wonder why people are then calling this the Cygnus 11 ? and then saying thats it... thats what this is case closed?

What im saying then is this... this clearly isn't the Cygnus 11, in any type of configuration, not even remotely close or similar...even with its solar panels retracted backwards or forwards, the dimensions are well off... what i then suggested it might or could be, was possibly something similar to the Cygnus docked to something else, which looks triangular in some shots

Its a progressing thread, like we used to have here on ATS in the good days, WRECKED by mods, shouldn't even be in the hoax bin unless this video is faked and didn't happen, whats been hoaxed if the video is real? the title is A B OR C

Post the website/thread/video whatever that proves it didn't happen pretty bloody simple really

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I think the plasma stream that people are noticing is just some light refraction from the object being lit up by the sun from behind the space station...

another video seems to be close to original

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
ISS Live stream here

www.ustream.tv...

Anybody got a higher quality footage?

@Mods get it out the hoax bin ffs

top topics

<<   2 >>

join