It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crow 10 Years here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey fellow ATS'rs I just realized I have been with yall for a decade now. I only really thought about this community in regards to the time I have here after reading the terrible news about Erictheaweful. I thought that it was worthy of mentioning that I have been here this long there are members I can usually count on in certain threads and the interests of others that post I love to see or read and that this place is a community of friends I have had for a very long time (in my opinion) Thank you all so much for all this time being educated and entertained yall are awesome

Bman

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

lol

Congrats on staying sane enough to still be with us.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Hello and CONGRATS, Brotherman!!!!

A decade here is a wonderful thing....hope we can someday honor your second decade

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The passing of "eric" also made me realize what a tight knitted community this really is.
I feel bad for taking members and staff alike for granted, but I already know that I am an asshole.....it sure doesn't make this any easier though.

Congrats on 10 years and hopefully, NONE of us takes any of us for granted in the future.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Waves from behind one of the hidden walls

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have to address almost everyone that commented here because we have all had many exchanges here in the past the only name I don't readily know is well no one, crazy I recognize you all. Everyone was here before this place became the political free for all. I am surprised Nightstar hasn't been here yet, she is usually the fairy god den mother of anniversaries here
beers up all

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Im a 34 year old former 0311 jar head, I am an asshole too brother lets drink to that. Heres to 10 more OORAH!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Much congrats on the milestone! I'm coming close to 13 years here... My gosh time does fly.
Here's to many more..

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

We have crossed threads many times before in the past brother

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: AccessDenied

We have crossed threads many times before in the past brother

*Sister. Lol.
Yes we have.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Congratulations.

Time flies when you are having fun.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Congrats on making it ten years!

Please can everybody come back to this thread in another ten years to check-in, just to confirm that we're all still alive and that coronavirus was just a bad trip,

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Ummm...Hory...crap...same same...

Day am...ten long years...

And I...still...think your all a bunch of pathetic basement dwellers...yelling up to Ma...for the twinkies...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...Hory...crap...same same...

Day am...ten long years...

And I...still...think your all a bunch of pathetic basement dwellers...yelling up to Ma...for the twinkies...

YouSir

It’s not fair Ma! Ma! Get me a hoho Ma! God

top topics

join