It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist TDS Couple Run Bike-Riding Teen Trump Supporters Off the Road

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: davidbeckum

So... Killing innocents before they've actually done anything, just on the off chance they might??

Wow...that's umm...very, well, for lack of a better word...evil. Yeah, that's the word.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, the kids obviously weren't thinking correctly.

Perhaps there's a camp the leftists can put them in, maybe to re-educate them.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: operation mindcrime

"Liberals" that do things like this, you mean?? Shouldn't they be?? They, by the account, tried to hurt a couple of kids...kids, dude.

You can't really excuse that.

At the same time, it isn't all liberals/progressives doing this. That should go without questioning. Though some, apparently, think otherwise.

For someone to think that doing something like this is a good idea...wow. That couple need to go to jail.

I agree...I'm only in it for this notion that the actions of a couple of idiots somehow add up to some collective responsibility.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: davidbeckum

Care to prove that??

Given that the AP is carrying it, seems to lend some substance to it...

If you know otherwise, do, please, enlighten us.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Unhinged people will always find an excuse to be terrible people. I think the mixture of divisive politics, trump's personality, and the media have created a witch's brew for lashing out.

Bingo. Twisted sorts like these two characters will always find a reason to do what they do.

They are a sterling example of cattle being lead around by the nose.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If someone on the left wants to break outside of their ideological box and actually defend the rights of other people to voice opinions that they don't agree with, that would be news.

That would be impressive.

I'd like that.

But I also want a unicorn named Jeffery.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah I heard you guys aren't hitting it off lately in the US...

Peace
edit on 22-2-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ive seen bill maher do that. It's not uncommon. How many trump supporters actually call him out on some the dumb shiat he says?

The problem is that politics have become increasingly divisive and both sides are less willing to admit their faults.

Then the MSM (including right-wing media) plays into this.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Please show me instances where Trump supporters have tried to kill anyone that thought differently that are on the same level, frequency of those on the left attacking Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

be careful when you go out on the street, there might be leftists on the road - and it's better not to go to the doctor anymore, because these are often leftists. and just don't watch any more movies, they are mostly made by leftists! and don't shop at leftists! they are everywhere!

But I will go to snowflakes, like you, safe spaces for hot cocoa and coloring books.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's rare, and definitely more sided to the leftists but it happens.
m.youtube.com...

That wasn't my point though. My point was the devisiveness on both sides increasing. Leftists nuts only further push trump supporters into a corner where they are unwilling to criticize trump.

edit on 22-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I think putting all left leaning folks in the same catagory as the violent unhinged diehard liberals is a bit dangerous. Not a reply to OP, but just in general. Ive heard plenty of left-leaning folks that condemn this behavior or even the anti-speech ultra pc behavior.

Unhinged people will always find an excuse to be terrible people. I think the mixture of divisive politics, trump's personality, and the media have created a witch's brew for lashing out.

That's right, unfortunately the division being fermented is emboldening those types that would lash out and hurt others for no real reason other than felt like it or even felt justified doing so.
edit on 22-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This isn't about Trump criticism.

This is about having a belief that isn't a leftist ideology.

And leftists punishing those who dared use their right to free expression to voice their own individual ideas.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Bernie sez his new Lake House is really a Summer Camp.
#CampFu*kemup

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: davidbeckum
If we could have only eliminated Hitler b4 he became an adult. World would be a better place

Suggest you get a refund from your school for history class, Treaty of Versailles made someone like Hitler inevitable make an entire country destitute and robbed of all hope they will cling to anyone that brings hope even if its a false hope.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

glenn beck did an interview recently with a Left leaning Dr. who realized she was living in an echo chamber and decided to goto a trump rally and now realizes we are not all that different.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

glenn beck did an interview recently with a Left leaning Dr. who realized she was living in an echo chamber and decided to goto a trump rally and now realizes we are not all that different.

That's the kind of positive thinking we all need!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Bernie sez his new Lake House is really a Summer Camp.
#CampFu*kemup

I thought he called it his Dacha.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Except the right is not shooting ball players or running cars into voter registration areas or screaming slash their thoughts or running folks off the road whos riding bikes. I would have to say there is a big difference between the left and right.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

be careful when you go out on the street, there might be leftists on the road - and it's better not to go to the doctor anymore, because these are often leftists. and just don't watch any more movies, they are mostly made by leftists! and don't shop at leftists! they are everywhere!

Joke.
Fun way to dismiss TDS that almost killed two children.

You're so woke. BRAVO on your impressive enlightenment.
Do your kids ride bikes?

of course it's no fun, if you do something like this you have a problem in your head. but to start a thread right away is a bit exaggerated, isn't it? will the two be charged with attempted murder?

Not every lefty is mentally ill, but a troubling number of mentally ill are seemingly lefties.

Or..The left attracts shallow hate filled people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join