It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist TDS Couple Run Bike-Riding Teen Trump Supporters Off the Road

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Arnie123

Considering the uptick on hate crimes and assaults, I'd say TDS is certainly on the rise, course its all BS according to a woke foreigner who continues to feign curiosity, supposedly has no dog in this fight, yet continually holds water for the left 😌.

Hey don"t blame the audience for the # show...

Peace
Cool, then stop playing dumb?

Ahhh the subtle art of heckling...now dance monkey.

Peace

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I wonder if these nut jobs would have done this to a couple of Hell's Angels flying Trump flags on their bikes....probably not, much easier to bully kids !

You notice that they are really good at picking on kids, the elderly and women.

Or attacking single old guys in packs.

Which just points out what they really are...

Cowards and bullies.

So typical leftists.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If we could have only eliminated Hitler b4 he became an adult. World would be a better place

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: davidbeckum
If we could have only eliminated Hitler b4 he became an adult. World would be a better place

So these teenagers are destined to become Hitler because they are Trump supporters and you support them being killed?

/facepalm

edit on 22-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Democrats getting more dangerous by the day as the clocks tick and tock 🎱 🎱

God help us !!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Fake bogus story. Keep up the lies!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: davidbeckum
Fake bogus story. Keep up the lies!

Bot you can't prove that.

I'll wait.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: oloufo

a reply to: IAMTAT

be careful when you go out on the street, there might be leftists on the road - and it's better not to go to the doctor anymore, because these are often leftists. and just don't watch any more movies, they are mostly made by leftists! and don't shop at leftists! they are everywhere!

Joke.
Fun way to dismiss TDS that almost killed two children.

You're so woke. BRAVO on your impressive enlightenment.
Do your kids ride bikes?

of course it's no fun, if you do something like this you have a problem in your head. but to start a thread right away is a bit exaggerated, isn't it? will the two be charged with attempted murder?

REALLY pathetic attempt at trying to save face.
You failed.

Not sure why...but I expected better of you.

i would never do such a thing, i would defend the kids, of course. but it seems to me that the case is not as dramatic as it is presented here.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

be careful when you go out on the street, there might be leftists on the road - and it's better not to go to the doctor anymore, because these are often leftists. and just don't watch any more movies, they are mostly made by leftists! and don't shop at leftists! they are everywhere!

WTF is wrong with you? Only a leftest idiot would condone these cowards actions.

I would love a few minutes with these a-holes, they deserve a lefty or two upside the head. You just don't mess with the kids FFS.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Joke.

Do your kids ride bikes?

of course it's no fun, if you do something like this you have a problem in your head. but to start a thread right away is a bit exaggerated, isn't it? will the two be charged with attempted murder?

You failed.

i would never do such a thing, i would defend the kids, of course. but it seems to me that the case is not as dramatic as it is presented here.

I've read a few of your post, I don't believe you for a second.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Where’s the mugshots of these two mental rejects?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Joke.

Do your kids ride bikes?

You failed.

it seems to me that the case is not as dramatic as it is presented here.

What an odd statement.

Two violent and crazy attackers using a two ton vehicle to run two 14 yr. old kids on 40 lb. bicycles off the road is NOT dramatic enough for you?

I'm really not able to take you seriously anymore.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thankfully these idiots posted their antics on social media making the cop's jobs that much easier. That's what's interesting is these people have been so desensitized they actually think their actions are justified and legal.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

See my earlier post for mug shots.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

here it is the OP link is broken / 404 for me. Arnie123 posted this one.
Arnie 123

looking at them the dems got a lot of gall saying that trump supporters are dumb. they don't appear to be the brightest bulbs in the house.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
RThey ned to pack some heat. Maybe if some of these anti gun lefties got blown away they might start acting human.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

a reply to: carewemust

Fine upstanding mental ward escapees.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

"Liberals" that do things like this, you mean?? Shouldn't they be?? They, by the account, tried to hurt a couple of kids...kids, dude.

You can't really excuse that.

At the same time, it isn't all liberals/progressives doing this. That should go without questioning. Though some, apparently, think otherwise.

For someone to think that doing something like this is a good idea...wow. That couple need to go to jail.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think putting all left leaning folks in the same catagory as the violent unhinged diehard liberals is a bit dangerous. Not a reply to OP, but just in general. Ive heard plenty of left-leaning folks that condemn this behavior or even the anti-speech ultra pc behavior.

Unhinged people will always find an excuse to be terrible people. I think the mixture of divisive politics, trump's personality, and the media have created a witch's brew for lashing out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join