It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imam Salam tells Dutch government 'He is the boss, not the government'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ElGoobero

Keep drinking the jesus juice.

A christian is not to pray for the end of days like you think. We are to live like each day is the last and love others,ourselves and God.

I dont see any in my area praying for death.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Graysen

Meanwhile Christian far right groups are trying to implement creationist babble into the Texas school system, and have created more death cults then any other religious group in the US.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am not denying there is some crazy Islamic Imams and preachers out there trying to push an Agenda since they are flowing with cash, but seriously, if any nation can prove this, investigate and persecute. Separation of Church and state is an important value of Western society, and laws, start enforcing it, and not just for one group over another.

Ummm...bravo...

Such a masterful equivocation...

This is the sound of one hand clapping...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The naive are always in for a rude awakening.......why??? Why do they do this to themselves?
The left are riddled with examples of when being compassionate goes wrong

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
A nation with a long, proud history and culture chooses to commit suicide. Only happens in white-majority nations. Why do we hate ourselves so much?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Asgaard

Does the commission have the legal teeth to order him to hand over the documents?
For the most part, I am trying hard to ignore all the generalized anti-Islam statements throughout your op. My answer to them would be if you dont want your western countries to be over run by refugees, then maybe it's time for the western countries to stop playing its role of creating wars which ultimately create mass migrations of refugees.
I totally agree that the United States and all western nations need to get the hell out of the Middle East and all Islamic nations. We also need to ban Muslim immigrants and refugees, as is our right.

Every nation has the right to control who gets to enter and who gets permanent residency. If any or every Muslim country banned white Christians or Americans from visiting or emigrating to them, I would be perfectly OK with that. It’s their right to do so.

But I don’t think western disengagement from Islam would end the chaos and bloodshed anytime soon. Muslims have a long history of killing and hating each other. Sunnis hate Shiites, Arabs hate Persians, fundamentalists hate moderates, poor nations hate rich ones, and everyone hates the Kurds and Israel.

And while I’m totally in favor of complete withdrawal from that madhouse, it would have dire consequences for much of the world, including Europe, China, Japan and India. Unlike the United States, they’re highly dependent on Persian Gulf oil, a notoriously unstable region. China gets more than 40 percent of its imported oil from the Persian Gulf. Japan gets 90 percent of its oil from the Middle East. I couldn’t find the figure for Europe, but it gets a significant amount of its oil from the region.

I can easily picture Saudi Arabia and Iran going to war with each other if the West were completely absent. I can also picture both acquiring nuclear weapons without the United States’ presence. And Israel is not going to stand by while any Muslim state in its area acquires nukes. The USA’s involvement in the region is probably the only thing that keeps Israel from getting into a major war with its neighbors and Iran.

Israel has 80 to 200 nuclear weapons and the means to quickly and accurately deliver them according to estimates I’ve seen. It would be a calamitous day for Islam if Israel — no longer protected and restrained by the USA — felt its existence were threatened.
edit on 24-2-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typos

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Does the commission have the legal teeth to order him to hand over the documents?
For the most part, I am trying hard to ignore all the generalized anti-Islam statements throughout your op. My answer to them would be if you dont want your western countries to be over run by refugees, then maybe it's time for the western countries to stop playing its role of creating wars which ultimately create mass migrations of refugees.

Isnt that a bit like telling someone who doesn't want to go to work tomorrow that they should just tell the sun to not rise the next day? Most of us dont get a say in what our governments do. Sure we get a vote, but whether or not the elected official actually hold true to their promises isnt something we control. Not really.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
A nation with a long, proud history and culture chooses to commit suicide. Only happens in white-majority nations. Why do we hate ourselves so much?

First of all, great post! (The other informative one)

Anyway, I think we all kinda know the answer to that question. After all these decades, Nazism is once again completely surpressing Europe. But, instead of soldiers marching down our streets, it's the actual word that is the weapon (of fear). If you even dare hint at something remotely right-leaning, you might aswell strap on combat boots and salute a picture of Hitler. The leftists have gone completely insane. Many people are feeling abandoned by our ''representatives''. It's obvious we should close the borders and fix important issues like homing shortage, care of the elderly, good quality schooling etc. first, before letting in a massive influx of people who need homing and wealthfare and probably don't care about integrating. But, almost no one dares to speak out against these insane policies, or the impact the not so friendly Muslims are starting to have on society, in fear of being called a ''nazi'', ''anti-semite'' etc.. We have completely shut down because of these quickly pulled labels.

Another obvious one is white guilt of slavery, which is obviously a bad period that shouldn't have happened. However, it seems the world has forgotten that slaves have been used (and still are) all over the world, from ancient times to recent, by many countries and ethnicities, not only whites.

Still, the narrative that ''only whites can be racist'' has completely paralized the Western world. Ironically, I'm right leaning while having Jewish blood and basically all of my friends are of different ethnicities. That's a hard nut to crack for the labelmakers.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Kinda obvious what was happening ... he wanted to confront the judge.
So just deducing Judges are controlled.
Hope the Netherlands will wake up soon. Maybe under thierry baudet.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

I can also picture both acquiring nuclear weapons without the United States’ presence. And Israel is not going to stand by while any Muslim state in its area acquires nukes.

And there in a nutshell is the key problem with 'the west' pulling out of the Middle East entirely.

And don't doubt for one minute that any conflict would spread to Pakistan and India going all out on each other, and they already have nuclear weapons.

It would be impossible for China to stay out of any of these conflicts.....and that I'm afraid would be that.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If we were taking about refugees that would be one thing. But we are not talking about refugees. Refugee is the word political and economic opportunists hide behind when trying to gain access to western nations. I am not saying that there are no real refugees out there. I know there are. But I also know that the greater majority of middle eastern so-called refugees are not who or what they claim to be. I detailed it quite thoroughly in the thread "Germany in a state of SIEGE" from 9/27/15. That was shortly after the massive influx of so-called refugees into Germany, and the rest of Europe, through Merkel's open door policy. Germany in a state of SIEGE

While some people were insisting that the pictures of wounded children told the whole story there were many others who knew better. What has happened since then is well documented and is no longer debatable.

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim who wants to integrate into western society.

One muslim is shy and timid.
Two muslims have a voice.
Three muslims have an attitude.
Four muslims have an agenda.
Five muslims will subjugate you or kill you.

And lets not forget our old friend taqqiya. Taqqiya is written in to the koran and allows muslims to lie to infidels to befriend them, live among them, gain their trust - but only until the day of judgement comes. Then they must either show their true faith or suffer alongside the infidels. The actual scripture from the koran reads, "We smile in their faces even as we curse them in our hearts."

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: dawnstar

….then maybe it's time for the western countries to stop playing its role of creating wars which ultimately create mass migrations of refugees.

Yes, we shouldn't be bombing the crap out of them.

But it would help if they didn't want to bomb each other into oblivion as well.
Sunni/Shia have killed far more of each other and forced millions more to migrate than we in the 'west' ever have.

And it would also help if they didn't blindly follow Islamic denominations that seek to govern every aspect of their lives, are so intolerant to people of other faiths and Islamic denominations and didn't seek to impose their draconian and at times downright barbaric rules and regulations on everyone else.

Shouldn't have even interfere into middle east first place just like China, then there wouldn't be a freaking problem. Oh, but no. "Enemy of my enemy is my friend."

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Graysen

Meanwhile Christian far right groups are trying to implement creationist babble into the Texas school system, and have created more death cults then any other religious group in the US.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am not denying there is some crazy Islamic Imams and preachers out there trying to push an Agenda since they are flowing with cash, but seriously, if any nation can prove this, investigate and persecute. Separation of Church and state is an important value of Western society, and laws, start enforcing it, and not just for one group over another.

Church will always come back as long as anyone rich enough who wants power keep being allow into the Gov. If the Gov doesn't do anything they get called communists for not be in a freaking religion. So how much freedom you really think you have since compare to the 90's? Absolute none.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: ElGoobero

Keep drinking the jesus juice.

A christian is not to pray for the end of days like you think. We are to live like each day is the last and love others,ourselves and God.

I dont see any in my area praying for death.

Christians do believe in the rapture though , and armageddon ?
all monotheistic religions have an end world scenario

they all have a passion for death and the end , its the last part of the religion before you meet your maker , some big world ending battle to the death .

for all the compassion and love and peace they supposedly promote , they glorify murder in the name of the lord.

all religions are just death cults

edit on 25-2-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Is he wrong?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Man. They've been killing each other for so long your assumption is ridiculous.

Muslim refugees are fleeing other muslims, heading TOWARD the people your blaming for muslim violence.

You're entire statement is so ridiculous it hurts

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A little update on this whole situation.

The report of the commission behind the investigation has been postponed till sometime later this year. Because of COVID-19 they can't hold meetings to finish the report and they're also still waiting for documents of a number of organisations and foundations, which seems fishy IMHO.

They hope to get it done before Summer Break.

Will let you guys know when there's more.

nieuws.nl

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Freeborn
They are nearly all funded by Saudi Arabia where Wahhabi extremists spread their message of hatred.

Saudi Arabia belongs on the same heap as Iran. Both spend money to create chaos in the west. The difference is, Iran is open about hating us while the Saudis pretend to be our friends. It's well beyond time to hold them accountable.

Could it be that we don't mess with SA, but we keep in messing with Iran and a host of other ME countries? SA, in turn, messes with the West.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join