It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was not told coronavirus-infected Americans would be flown home from cruise ship

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I find it very concerning that the hatred of our POTUS is so great they will completely cut him out of the information loop, making it so much harder to do his job effectively. Their behavior the past three years is setting a precedent for chaos and corruption; who knows where it will end?
I'd like future presidents to be more than a figurehead that the opposing party fights to prevent any form of decision making. Going behind Trump's back is not an acceptable way for our politicians to act, and the bigotry of their preaching about the Republican party and our president causing all the division is laughable. They have done absolutely nothing to try and unite the people they 'should' represent.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I cannot get my head around this logic.

You've got the people and you have the government. Government screwed up and it is you the people who are the victim.

Stop apologizing for your favorite politician.

Peace
edit on 22-2-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Democrat NWO Trump haters deep insiders at some agencies.

This might be a plot to bring down the economy !!!!!

Jealousy is trying to prevail !!!!! 😧 🤕

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Listen jr these leftists have proven time and time again that their animosity towards Trump is boundless.

Here we have people transporting infected Americans through our borders without the administrations approval. You tell us what it is then smart guy.

A lack of communication?
Miscalculations?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I'm not apologizing for 'my' president; he is the president of the United States of America, and is president of EVERY citizen!
I would be saying the exact same thing for any president of any party being treated this way.

As far as 'my' favorite politician, I have none. They are all a bunch of corrupt, self-serving people making a career -and vast wealth- off the people they 'represent'. Some seem more corrupt than others, but there's enough blame to go around.

I do think Trump has represented the people's interests far more than any other president ever has in many decades, and I love the fact that he's not a politician whose been schooled is smooth-talking lies. He sounds like a blithering idiot when he speaks, but I'm willing to overlook the fact that he's not a professional speaker and rate him on his achievements.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

So if the US has a virus outbreak because of this...who's ultimately responsible?

Peace
edit on 22-2-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

So if the US has a virus outbreak because of this...who's ultimately responsible?

Peace

You're being silly.
Either Mother Nature needs to be held responsible for this virus, or whoever created and released it.

It's the duty of the POTUS to do his best to keep the citizens safe, among others things. If those elected to work WITH the president are going to withhold information and work behind his back, he won't be able to do his job.

Peace, indeed.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Well to keep in line with your avatar...it seems like the president doesn't have all his ducks in a row.

You have a taskforce and double checking is a thing.

Somebody didn't pay attention and somebody is accountable.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Peace

Funny, you are only proving the premise is a good one. You want Trump blamed for this, should it go bad.

As if any one person can know everything and control everything, especially when he has countless people purposely undermining him to make him look bad and incompetent.

You look so phony in your attempts to ridicule people who can see that many in the swamp would resort to anything to harm President Trump.

If nothing else, this is the most obvious thing in the world. To anyone not suffering from TDS, that is.
edit on 22-2-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Does he really need his fingers in every pie?
Does he really think he needs to be consulted on EVERYTHING?

What does he know about medicine?
Oh I know, he knows everything about it like he does every other subject.

How did we ever make decisions before him?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When it comes to national security and pandemics, yah he does.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The end is near

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Funny...where I come from, if a department screws up the politician responsible for that department is held accountable.

Peace

Yes. I'm aware of your crowd's logic that the victims of fraud and malfeasance are more culpable than their perpetrators.

Normal people don't agree.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My crowd thinks that American politics has become a joke...but that's just us.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Like this virus thing is not important or anything !!!!

What would Obama supporters say if this was kept from Obama ???? 🤣 🤣 🤣

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Yes, and because of it, I'm also aware your crowd uses that excuse to justify your opposition to the rule of law, due process and just about everything else in the US Constitution.

We get it. We see the large number of neo-fascists on the left. Hopefully, the electorate resoundly puts them to bed in November. If not, enjoy the hell hole you've created for everyone. Ultimately, history will not write the story you think.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I almost wish it was a plot by the DNC, much more likely some idiot in the state department got bought off by someone's family, and that was it pure and simple greed to risk lives.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

My crowd has jack to do with your constitution..we have our own.

My crowd enjoys a hell hole with the highest living standards, most freedoms and the notion that whomever is running the show is also responsible for the results of his/her leadership.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It's okay. April is coming.

Typically the flu slows down to almost nil in summer time. It's a well established fact easily confirmed by a Google search.

I love when the ignorant masses latch on to statements by the ignorant press and run with them. I'm sure there are also a bunch of asshats willing to sacrifice their professional integrity to tell you why Trump is wrong too.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes,he has to have his fingers in every pie and has to be
consulted on EVERYTHING.Why you ask?Because he will
be blamed for it anyway.
He probably knows more about medicine than you or I do.
He has access to experts that we don't.
If you voted for another you have already proven you can't
make any decisions,you follow your party's playbook!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join