It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Dear Moderator Eriktheaweful Has Passed Away

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I just found out on facebook after checking up on him that he has passed. I knew I should have checked on him sooner. I didn't see any threads about this and apologize if there was one and I missed it. Cancer took his life. He was doing well and then...

January 14th 2020

I am so saddened by this news and rather lost for words at the moment. I'll always remember his kindness and humor. I still can't believe he is gone.

Goodbye my friend. I believe that you are in a better place now without pain, a beautiful place. You will be missed by many. My deepest sympathy to your family and friends who are left behind. Much love to you in your new journey.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I didn't know him very well, but I am saddened to hear of his passing. I was hopeful that he would pull through, but unfortunately not everyone does. He was a good guy with a good sense of humor and he will be missed.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sad news indeed. RIP dear soul.

Bally

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
That sucks, very sad to hear. Always enjoyed his insight. Godspeed Erik!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Rest in peace, Erik.

I only briefly had some conversations with him here, online. And as others have mentioned, i will say that he had a great sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
May you rest eternally in peace Erik.

Lags

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This came as a bit of a shock, I always enjoyed his insights and comments.

If there is a voyage into the unknown - may you find a more peaceful existence on the other side Erik.

Your perspective and off-colour humor will be missed.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up Night Star , sad news indeed.
He was a good head and will be missed so now he takes his place in the ATS hall of the Dearly Departed , I will miss his input and his humour.

RiP Eriktheaweful.
Condolences to his family and those lucky enough to call him friend in real life.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Oh dear...
Thank you for posting.
ATS is family and it's heartbreaking when we lose one of our own.
Rest in Peace and deepest sympathy to family and friends.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

As it goes. We lost a friend but we have a memory.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
We lost a star, but the night sky has gained one.
My deepest condolences to all those who knew and loved him.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Oh no, this is terrible news.

I always loved his Let Play's with his son in the Video Games forum. Those were post that I related too so much as I am a gamer myself and its a passion that I share with my oldest daughter.

I don't do empathy very well since the loss of my mom, but this makes me very sad for his family. He seemed like such a wholesome good dude.

Very sad.

RIP Erik

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
May you find all the answers to all conspiracy theories ever! My deepest sympathy for him and his family

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I just found out on facebook after checking up on him that he has passed. I knew I should have checked on him sooner. I didn't see any threads about this and apologize if there was one and I missed it. Cancer took his life. He was doing well and then...

January 14th 2020

I am so saddened by this news and rather lost for words at the moment. I'll always remember his kindness and humor. I still can't believe he is gone.

Goodbye my friend. I believe that you are in a better place now without pain, a beautiful place. You will be missed by many. My deepest sympathy to your family and friends who are left behind. Much love to you in your new journey.

Hi Night! Do you know what kind of cancer he had?
I had an aunt once who got ill suddenly and went to the doctor, found out she had stage 4 lung cancer and in 2 weeks she was GONE! Just like that, no time for any kind of radiation or any of the treatments they might have done.

I didn't know Eric at all but I do recall seeing that name many times. Its easy for the ones who have gone on but hard for the ones left behind. God bless his family who mourn his loss.

edit on 22-2-2020 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Sad news.

Vale Erik ...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Such sad news.

All the good energy I can muster to his family. RIP EtA

Thanks for sharing Mrs. Leaper.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Loss for words here.

I loved his threads about gaming , he was really passionate about it , and he mentioned numerous time how he played and enjoyed the games with his son.

Much strength to his Familiy , and to those around here that knew him personal.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
My deepest sympathy to family and friends of Eriktheaweful.
He's now moderating for the big guy upstairs.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Erik and I talked about gaming a few times, especially the mass effect series. I loved his goofy laugh when he’d post videos of his gameplay and always enjoyed that he played with his son, too. We certainly weren’t BFFs, but I will miss him tremendously.

Given our chats about mass effect, I can think of nothing more fitting to say beyond “farewell, and into the inevitable.”

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I too once knew him on Facebook.

On top of this most traumatic past few months for me here, this news breaks what little I had left.

I was admitted to hospital on the 15th.. an ominous foretelling.

Rest in peace dear good soul, may the universe be the best open world game for you yet.

<<   2  3 >>

join