It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Ignored Russia Meddling Because He Colluded With Putin To Help Hillary Win?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: carewemust

Contrary to all you right wingers with your God damn BS the evidence simply does NOT support your delusional mud-slinging drivel:

These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016

But don't let the facts slow you down. Because to be a right winger you have to be always "right" and your opinions are "facts"!

So what ? Do you truly believe those ads changed anything ? How about all the ads from non Russian entities ? I was spammed in 2016 with HRC ads , I didn't vote for her. I was " profiled " as a former Dem woman, registered as Independent. I'm way more bothered about being profiled by entities right here in the USA !

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Wardaddy454

How many people that believed that stuff and then spread it on social media and sites like ats?

How much of what you believe started as some bot on facebook and then was picked up and spread to other places?

I stopped using Facebook in 2006.

How many people made up their minds as soon as Clinton announced she was running. How many Bernie supporters jumped on the Trump train specifically because of what she and the DNC did to Bernie?

She wasn't very well liked. And according to that source, they also implemented pro-Dem ads too. Which makes it even less likely that they influenced 150 million+ people to vote for Trump.
edit on 22-2-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The very best thing about liberal Democrats is nobody is in charge.

...a trend that will certainly continue after whoever they pick to run against Trump fails, again, to unseat the GOP from the position of national leadership.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

Osama explains it well in this video.

Quit whining
Very secure system
Complaining before the votes are in
Unprecedented
System cannot be rigged
edit on 23-2-2020 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Just because they don't like him. (Hint: most dont) does not mean they fabricate news.

Do you really believe Obama was in league with Vladimir Putin on anything?

Come on engage some brain cells people.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes we all believe ads change minds. Just like the mad men of Madison avenue who make a living at it. .
Advertising is a thing because it WORKS!!!!!

Let's just live in fantasy land where that's not true.
LOL truley.

Trump is pissed because he knows it's true.
Not pissed they are doing it. ( he needs that statute of limitations in N.Y. to run out after all)
Just pissed we all found out about it again.

Do you guys really believe Americans elected this bufoon? No they didnt. Get real.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Well they did. Sorry you don't believe it.
I'm surprised considering how many believe aliens are real around here.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm sorry Silly but I just read your post and thought to myself "why the f#ck are you here?".

ATS started as a site to discuss the unknown yet you are here condescending people's opinions and ideas of the unknown.

You are not denying ignorance.

I wish I could take back those stars I gave you earlier.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump just enjoys the adoration.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Do you really believe Obama was in league with Vladimir Putin on anything?

Do you really believe Trump was in league with Vladimir Putin on anything?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump just enjoys the adoration.

That point is easily conceded

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I don't doubt that some did. But I highly doubt it made a statistical difference in the election.

For quite a few people it was choosing the lesser of two evils.
For some it was a revenge vote in favor of Trump for what the DNC did to Bernie.
Small Business owners knew they'd get taxed to death by Hillary.
The same with the middle class.

Russians didn't force Hillary to push an unpopular agenda. Russians didn't force Hillary et al to ignore their own people on the ground in the rust belt requesting help with the campaign.

And Russia certainly didn't force Hillary to ignore Benghazi, which many of us voters remembered. And if her campaign can be taken down by $100k worth of facebook ads (some of which were pro-Dem ads also), then she was doomed from the start.

I know its an impossible ask for you, but look at it objectively.

edit on 23-2-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes we all believe ads change minds. Just like the mad men of Madison avenue who make a living at it. .
Advertising is a thing because it WORKS!!!!!

Let's just live in fantasy land where that's not true.
LOL truley.

Trump is pissed because he knows it's true.
Not pissed they are doing it. ( he needs that statute of limitations in N.Y. to run out after all)
Just pissed we all found out about it again.

Do you guys really believe Americans elected this bufoon? No they didnt. Get real.

Hi Silly.... You know what, we ' Truly ' do agree that advertising is a thing and it does work ! One of my favorite " rabbit holes " is figuring out just how much we have been collectively influenced by MSM, Social Media, Entertainment, Music, Education, lol, you name it. When good old Freud's uncle B figured out how to use emotional, targeted advertising the World changed. It didn't take long before Politicians began using this powerful medium in a whole new way. Reality was purposely manipulated in favor of emotions over reality. We humans are emotional, it worked Great !

Most of us are familiar with this quote from David Rockefeller and we've seen this play out with such in our face contempt for Truth, that maybe this fool prove " plan " backfired with their own , Oh so clever mind controlling algorithms.

This is the " club " as the late, great George Carlin put it and we're not in it !

It's no secret that the DNC has / had the support of the most powerful propaganda machine on Earth, a web that ranges through every aspect of our lives, that's not Fantasy, that's Truth Silly. The absolutely amazing thing is that somehow, against all odds, Trump won. He used the rigged system against him / us effectively, he spoke directly to the people and backed it up with actions. It's not Trump that's pissed, it's the self appointed elite who believe they rule the World who got out played at their own game. The sooner we put these criminal lunatics in check, the Better !!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just a new thing I'm going to start doing around here... consider it a courtesy I am extending to a handful of ATS members.
We now have 8 and a half months until your actual nightmare begins. The day after President Trump's reelection is secured, Operation "Rub the Dog's Nose in the Mess" officially begins. I have begun identifying the piles on the carpet and am logging which disobedient pooch left each mess.
fun times are approaching, fun times indeed.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
BOOM

It still provides for a loud

BOOM

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

reminds me of this verse in man in the box.

I'm the dog who gets beat
Shove my nose in #
Won't you come and save me
Save me

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Do you really believe Obama was in league with Vladimir Putin on anything? Come on engage some brain cells people.

No way was Obama in the same league as Putin! Putin is so unique, he's living rent-free in Joe Biden's head.

Check out what paranoid Biden said today...Putin-Russia are attacking him with "BOTS"...thousands of them!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I mean, unless the Russians are somehow fixing the voting machines, I don't understand how any of this can be real. Stupid people vote all the time. Lets look at how Mr Facebook himself influenced and helped Obama win way back when. No one says anything about that, but that's EXACTLY what it was. I thought the Dems loved them some dumb voters, so what's the crying all about?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: JON666
I would like to know how Russia is able to influace anyone?

The answer my friend is in the internet

A better question is: why is this a problem?

Persuading the electorate to freely choose one candidate over another is NO THREAT AT ALL to democracy.

CONSIDERING it a threat, now that IS a threat to democracy.

Because if you consider it a threat, then you are arguing that the electorate is too stupid to think for themselves, and that they need to be told who the "right" candidate is.

And it may be true that the electorate is too stupid to think for themselves, but so is everyone who wants to think for them.

We're one step away from allowing our government to imprison people for expressing a view that is considered dangerous to those in power. We're just targeting non-Americans who exercise the right to free speech first (on the basis that they spoke freely about our political process.)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I trust Putin more than Hillary Clinton

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join