It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Ignored Russia Meddling Because He Colluded With Putin To Help Hillary Win?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: carewemust
I would like to know how Russia is able to influace anyone?

The answer my friend is in the internet

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Dont forget Obama laughing at Romney for saying Russia was a threat back in the 2012 election.

Obama, "it's not the 80s mitt."
edit on 22-2-2020 by timewarpedbrain7 because: Yup

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Democrats will always blame their flawed party and candidates on external factors. NEVER internal.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Contrary to all you right wingers with your God damn BS the evidence simply does NOT support your delusional mud-slinging drivel:

These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016

But don't let the facts slow you down. Because to be a right winger you have to be always "right" and your opinions are "facts"!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Democrats will always blame their flawed party and candidates on external factors. NEVER internal.

The very best thing about liberal Democrats is nobody is in charge. It's a complete mess. Everyone is equal. Everyone has a vote.

You think it's a flaw. I think its a strength!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Remember way back when on the 6th of March in 2009 at Geneva, the so called and alleged Secretary of State Killary Clinton presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov with a red button with the English word "reset"?

Yeah evidently, that's not collusion with Russia and neither is obuma saying on microphone that he will be more flexible after the election...

If people are so blind they can't or won't see the truth, when it's in front of their faces, then they don't want to. Ignorant fools choosing to be such.

No point in arguing with a fool, especially a self induced ignorant one. Which is exactly what the entire political left is.

Same applies to rest of lefts rabble and pretenders.

Democrats were for Russian collusion, before they were against Russian collusion.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The very best thing about liberal Democrats is nobody is in charge. It's a complete mess. Everyone is equal. Everyone has a vote.

You think it's a flaw. I think its a strength!

Money is in charge, and thus who gives them the most.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Contrary to all you right wingers with your God damn BS the evidence simply does NOT support your delusional mud-slinging drivel:

But don't let the facts slow you down. Because to be a right winger you have to be always "right" and your opinions are "facts"!

Yeah, and Facebook themselves claim an estimated 10m people viewed those ads.

Only 10 million, of which could have included independents and even Democrats.

You honestly think $100,000 worth of ads and 10 million people altered the outcome of the election?
edit on 22-2-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh sure, blame the crowds. Rally after rally he stood there and encouraged them all. He was going to convict her of all her crimes. The list, to his supporters is legendary, why there was just a thread here a day or so ago listing all the supposed dead in her wake.

So you can ignore all of that if you want because ''he didn't promise'' and it was crowd generated but so far it is campaign plank, how about that, not a promise, but a campaign plank that has been ignored by him. Except those chants continue at his 2020 rallies and not once has he calmed the crowds by saying ''ah, you know what, I'm not gonna do that''

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Except in your primaries, where voters are overruled by the DNC.

Yeah, what a model of democracy.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You can spin it how you like but Trump never promised to put Hillary Clinton in prison.

He suggested it in the debates but when it came to the crunch he openly said that he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons.

Make of that what you will but don't make up Bullsh!t.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And didn't do a damn thing about it but send blankets and MRE's.

We sent a lot more than that. Obama only sent blankets is the propaganda line. Stop falling for it and repeating it.
Look up what was actually sent.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

How many people that believed that stuff and then spread it on social media and sites like ats?

How much of what you believe started as some bot on facebook and then was picked up and spread to other places?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

So, if I may ask, is all the ''lock her up'' chanting and Trump standing there encouraging it just, fun and frolic? Is it just a bunch of Trumpians having a good time with a meaningless cheer like high schoolers cheering on their team? First and ten do it again, first and ten do it again. Lock her up, lock her up.

And sure, he many have said he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons, I'll give you that, he says a lot of things that contradict other things he has said, but even if he has said that once or twice, has he ever said that in front of one of his chanting crowds? I bet not. Instead he allows his fandom to keep dreaming that he is going to drain the swamp and according to his fan base, the head on that swamp snake is Clinton. And he is just going to let her slide? Arn't his fanbase going to be very disappointed with that news?

So where is the Bull# you claim I am making up. That I said he promised his crowd to lock her up? Ha, even if he never said the words ''I promise'', he has promised with his silence in allowing his fans to keep believing while they chant and sloganize

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Lumenari

Technically, Obama (after telling a Russian on a hot mike moment that he would have more flexibility after the election) got re-elected and then allowed Russia to annex Crimea....

We all know why Obama did what he did, but that doesn't explain why Trump is letting it continue.

Trump has pushed back on Obama era environmental and immigration policies, and has made inroads against the Obama adminstration's executive overreach in other areas, yet he's not even done so much as move an aircraft carrier into the region to remind Russia that America is still here.

I guess you watch CNN?

In reality he has done a lot more than Obama ever dared to do...

He has so far authorized lethal military aid to Ukraine, shuttered two Russian consulates, multiple diplomatic annexes, expelled 60 diplomats, sanctioned Russian oligarchs and officials, expanded the Magnitsky sanctions list, forced the U.S.-based subsidiaries of Russian state-backed propaganda outlets RT and Sputnik to register as foreign agents. He has targeted Russia with sanctions over North Korea, Iran, and Ukraine, more than tripled defense initiatives to deter Russian aggression in Europe.

THAT was as of 2018... the list gets bigger.

But he's done nothing?

/facepalm

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

And didn't do a damn thing about it but send blankets and MRE's.

We sent a lot more than that. Obama only sent blankets is the propaganda line. Stop falling for it and repeating it.
Look up what was actually sent.

Humanitarian aid.

A lot of which was laundered and sent back to the DNC.

Perhaps you should look up the Ukrainian President complaining about it.

Someone was nice enough to embed the video in the first page of this thread.

Do you need help figuring out how to play the video?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I had never seen those before. Conclusion: Russia didn't influence me at all.

However, some of those made me think back to 2016 and LOL.

In 2020 it's gonna be: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So it was more than just blankets?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I thought they were claiming they created all those "hacked" wiki leaks emails.

A lot of the people voted against Hillary because she was exposed for running child sex trafficking rings, and talking about sacrificing chickens to Moloch...
Thats what the original Russian collusion story was about anyway.

Or did everyone forget about that already?

Now it's about facebook advertisements? no

We live in backwards world

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join