It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona chit chat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So as not to get banned from the other thread....

It was mentioned that silver, copper, and gold kills microbes. Like our coinage used to be....Can I get teeth made of those????

Also...heh... seems not everyone is getting it. For some reason, I thought of the people bungee jumping in the 90's at all the county fairs. Told you that can't be good for you.....

Also, seems Auburn college in NY got in trouble for having a Corona virus party. Everyone in masks, pictures of people on the walls with x's through their eyes....photos have been removed from social media
edit on 21-2-2020 by Argen because: Didn't want to be a guy that cheers at the end of my posts

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The star trek side of me wonders if we have even tried to communicate with it yet. Perhaps we could negotiate a peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argen
The star trek side of me wonders if we have even tried to communicate with it yet. Perhaps we could negotiate a peace.

I hear Picard is available again these days although I know this isn't a silicon based life form.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cleese: Release the diseased cow!

Picard: Make it so.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
hey I'm eating Spanish grown garlic wrap in cabbage, hmm. I hope to stay safe also , drinking by the teaspoon Italian olive oil.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
"Humph", said the camel.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Saw a post in the 4 part mega thread trilogy. Made me think,, " Maybe everyone getting the virus is descended from Ghengis Khan".

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wait, what if it's in the air for bubble wrap? Egad

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ooooo, sorry FCD....the cure is kale....soooo,yeah

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ayup, been drinking again...

Laurel...yanni

Blue dress...gold dress

Rep...dem

Corona big deal....not so big deal

I even have locally a mennonite church that has split, and they are building new churches

Everyone is muts, and don't even know it

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, now we know what's up with the ancient mountain top cities. If you can make it there and survive, you're not infected...lol

new topics

top topics

join