It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I found a way to communicate with Yowies?

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
RABBIT HOLE WARNING!!

I'm not sure what everyone is going to make of this and I respectfully ask that we approach this one with an open mind...

A good friend of mine is an energetic frequency healer and through this medium she has developed an ability to communicate and connect with animals. She has done this for over a decade with great (documented) success. I contacted her to see if she could use this gift to communicate with a Yowie (targetting the Watagans NP area in NSW, Australia).

What followed was a dynamic back and forth communication with ALOT of VERY interesting information - some of which I have not heard anywhere else before.

Feel free to be skeptical with this one, it is speciulative in nature - but I HAD to share as the information gathered has been reliable so far - please note I only persue such avenues as I believe that in such a research area, different avenues should be considered as far as gathering new information goes.

I know i'm going out on a limb with this and do not expect people to believe it at all. All i ask is that we consider it a possible source of information and simply discuss the information presented. It's going to be a rollercoaster, so please, don't crucify me too much.

Thank you

edit on 21-2-2020 by srsen because: title

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm still listening, but I just heard the neanderthal part. What is really interesting is that this vocal expert basically figured out how to reproduce what neanderthals would have sounded like, and the voice sounds almost exactly like some of the sasquatch voice recordings out there. Surviving neanderthals would be an almost perfect fit for sasquatches if it weren't for the size difference - neanderthals were quite smaller than sasquatches, at an average height of only about 5'5".
Skip to 1:53:

edit on 2/21/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: srsen

I have watched one of your other videos before........with this particular video I fall into the "do not expect people to believe it at all" category.

You may also want to do a bit more prep/scripting, the first 5min or so is pretty painful to watch....you even admit that yourself.......why crucify people needlessly.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think you got some good information, that if you follow up with your stated intentions it'll be an interesting ride.
Have to say this is a marathon and not a sprint type endeavor. Have seen several of your video's before this one so am going to toss my 2 cents in.

CALM DOWN!!!!

Just a tad hyper and it distracts from your information.
Thank you for deciding to share your results!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Interesting and very likely with all I think I've learned in my life.

I had an anthropology teacher's assistant in the 90's tell me, in utter solemnity, that the Bigfoot in the U.S and Canada were known to a small cadre of researchers and that they were an intelligent branch of humanity and that the agreement was to "leave them alone and deny their existence to protect them."

Apparently some in the government supported this.

She went on to indicate there were even weirder aspects to the situation and I couldn't be specific as it's been almost 30 years but I took away that there were "mystical" or at least "psychic" aspects to it all.

She was a very serious academic who accepted that I was actually interested and took me to the basement office where they kept the casts of prints, hair and scat samples. It sure seemed "real" to me at the time. I was a know-it-all college student who was sure materialism was all there was and the whole thing seemed way too "woo-woo" for me, despite considering some of the reports and film to be seemingly legit; but I filed it away as a far fetched "maybe,"

Since then, I've chucked much of the materialism for the "it's all energy and awareness" model based on personal experiences.

So, what you speculate is probably close to the truth of the matter, keeping in mind that belief will produce it's own truth in a manner of speaking.

And one thing... the bugs you were killing and swatting away might have been conveying a message... who knows? If you are going to get in the mindset for communication, you will have to detach from the human virus/ separate mode of living. I know because I swat bugs, too, without really thinking .... but just pointing it out.

Good luck.
edit on 2/21/2020 by Baddogma because: cleaned it up and clarified stream of thought

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Her information sounded generic to me and I couldn’t help think her answers were on the fly. C’mon Neanderthals? We are finding new species almost yearly now and she goes to the most famous ones, because to me that’s what jumped into her mind and was what she knows. The same with her mentioning Ley Lines, she seems to be in the line of work to know what they are and she just incorporated those into her story.

I don’t really mean to be so skeptical, but I have a hard time grasping the concept of mind speaking with something that doesn’t know your language, but some how they can illustrate to her a story she can tell?
Wouldn’t it be up to how she interpreted a mental picture, where is the line drawn and how do you know it’s real and not her imagination?

Are you sure she wasn’t enjoying the attention you were giving her?

Is this lady a looker because that may be the only way I would sit and listen to her. The stuff she is pushing sounds like b.s.

I believe something is out there, but in the excitement and rush to find something new we also must be diligent and not be suckered.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hello mate, I’m a regular watching of your videos and I comment regularly I’ve mentioned ATS in a few comment so this might give you an idea who I am. Cool video, I’m not one for believing in contacting animals/entities etc in the way your friend has done I’ve just never been a firm believer of it. However I always give people a chance and understand it’s down to them what they wish to believe to which I never knock them for it. Either way the video was interesting and it hasn’t put me off from watching your vids. I always get a great level of honesty when you create your vids which makes them great as you’re never trying to make false claims.

One thing intrigued me was the part when the Yowie said we can’t see. I was wondering if that meant our brain and eyes wouldn’t be able to cope if we saw a Yowie as we have all grown up with a controlled mind. It’s hard to explain but perhaps the Yowie was suggesting if we saw them our minds wouldn’t be able to work out what we were looking at and cause confusion which leads me to as why it said we cannot see

It’s like if we came across an alien. We all know what humans look like but what we came across a life that was so different our eyes and mind couldn’t work out what we were looking at .. hence not seeing it. If you catch my drift

Anyway great work and always love the vids. Actually forgot to subscribe to the new channel, don’t worry I’ve done it now

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Interesting. I subbed to the YT channel. I've had some weird experiences in the woods myself and, I believe, once encountered a big foot. My take on it was that it was a spirit of the woods, not entirely solid. Not that it wasn't real.
edit on 22-2-2020 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Subscribed to your new channel.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Am late to the party...

I think that tho I don't understand most of the 'woo' aspects yet of any genre that might seem 'paranormal', I also can't discount that it does indeed happen. So I'm open to learning as much about this as I can as it might be a jigsaw puzzle piece that unlocks other questionable doors.

I've long theorized that most of what happens just hasn't been able to be categorized and made to be a science fact rather than Science fiction. But what I do know is that these events happen regardless if you believe in them or not.

It's like I always say.. "Hmmm Happens".

Congrats on the new Channel Craig!
Johnny

edit on 2/23/2020 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Trippy Typos

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
cool
edit on 25-2-2020 by Time4Nostalgia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join