It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do they want

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Just like something there they are diamonds and his angels that II summary advanced physics as my setting would show wasn't to occasion that I take photographs even though my camera is pointing towards Sky and your flash is all the second time II photograph I got was off my feet where is the camera was not even point in the ground turn the flash return the flash more than more more than 170 degrees and for the photograph of my fate and the flash turn down 2.8 the ground that do it without any any mirror of any short so it is advanced physics there field the field deflected the protons as the

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Some of them are religious. Ever wonder where the nonsensical belief system of Churchianity came from?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why don't you ask the People who have actually met and spoken with the Operators/Owners of some of these Neutral-Dimension Craft.

They might know the answer to your question.

Its not like you can realistically ask ANYONE ELSE.

OBVIOUSLY the only People with these answers are Abductees.

There is nor ever was any other viable evidence based option but to respect and to ask these People.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Why don't you ask the People who have actually met and spoken with the Operators/Owners of some of these Neutral-Dimension Craft.

Unless they've been lied to and their minds manipulated, of course. Which often seems to be part of the scenario.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Although humans are not "alone", carbon-based, H2O-dependant biological Life as we know it is exceedingly rare and immensely precious in the cosmos.

Even more fantastic, is that the Earth is an even more rare and extraordinary jewel of blue-green water planet than you can ever imagine. Millions of disparate species of plants and animals, a stable orbit, a steady, single benign sun, a tremendous variety of resources, a balanced atmosphere, incredible quantities of liquid water, myriad ecosystems at unlimited scale -the cosmic lottery list that we won goes on and on -it is truly a miracle...

So rare is a planet like Earth that when the few and fragile societies closer to the center of the galaxy discovered it many thousands of years ago, there was an immediate rush to exponentially increase knowledge of Earth, and to put mechanisms and protocols in place to continue that study without interference. This continues today and likely will continue long after we're gone.

Consequently, in the beginning,there was tremendous anxiety and political discourse among the civilizations involved to not only protect the Earth, but also ensure that there is collaboration and agreement on how they would interact with (or, more precisely, prevent the interaction with) Earth and it's inhabitants - especially it's sole and volatile sentient species, currently classified as Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

This effort, and the accompanying 'hands-off' protocol, is a very intensive, expensive, clandestine, and intergalactic effort.

Operational/Observational base has for a long time been near the optical limb of the far side of the moon, and to a lesser extent a few of Earth's remote canyons, deserts, and ocean depths.

Mostly Scientific-types. But some security/logistics/admin to keeping things (safely, discreetly) humming.

We're under the microscope. They'll keep us from blowing ourselves up (or ruining the planet forever), but just maybe, and not much else.

What they're really interested in is to see how (if) we survive our own rapidly evolving society/technology. The activity you are witnessing is increasing over the last fifty years or so because their 'scientists' are deducing that we are close to our own self-inflicted "Judgement Day". They all want to see how this little experiment turns out.

Our little colony on this magical blue garden of Eden, this amazing water-world filled with jungles and glaciers, coral reefs and volcanoes, rainforests, mountain ranges, elephants, birds, whales, insects, and thousands of colorful human cultures - humans that have not a clue about the rarity of the gas-enveloped, watery jewel they scurry about and upon...

What do they Want?

They want to see what Gaia does with us...

They're jealous, but inquisitive. They all mostly had to squeeze out their surviving species on harsh worlds too hot, too cold, too stark to make anything easy. It took a long, long time for them to evolve.

They're here to see if an ignorant, simple species like us, with an incredible abundance of everything, emerging on a planet so rich with life-nourishing resources - will humans manage to keep it? We certainly don't appreciate it - but will our laziness and sloppiness (avarice and apathy as said elsewhere) do us in - in spite of our abundance? They're here to find out. I don't think they really "care" much, otherwise, for humans.

p.s. this is IMHO only, of course. I have no proof... But it is the way I would expect advanced beings to conduct themselves. If they wanted something tangible from us - they would've taken it long ago. Perhaps they have...

edit on 2/22/2020 by Outrageo because: Cme@L5

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Someone wanted to discuss on a 51 watcher they wanted to discuss what is the alien agenda

51 watcher?

What is that?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

51 watcher? What is that?

"A51Watcher" - a forum poster from the 'UFO Image Analysis Team' who analyses infamous UFO film footage, providing perhaps controversial conclusions depending on the case in question, but always interesting.

He means this thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

In my opinion alien agenda cannot be set for sure they just might be curious now

There's a pretty estabilished notion in UFO literature that these beings are here for quite some time now, maybe even were there before humanity existed.
These beings seem to live in parallel to us, and given how human senses are...deficient to say the least, and how humans are pretty narrow-minded, these beings can carry on around us undetected.
Fun fact: In antiquity and onwards up till the industrial revolution, people readily accepted the existence of parallel worlds inhabited by mythical beings who interacted with them - killing animals, abducting virgins, making practical jokes on farmers or weary travelers, etc.
The paradox is in that once humanity started to get more technological capabilities, people started to dismiss these beings more easily. Which is good if not great for them.
What makes you think they actually want a contact or care about it? Humanity is extremely self-centered. we think that we are worthy of uber-formal, high-level diplomatic contact with other life forms in this universe. Where the fact may be, we do not. You ever saw a pesky child that thought it is old and important enough for all adults around it to drop what they're working on and give him/her their unwarranted attention? That's us IMO.
Whatever theya re and wherever they hail from, they have their own agenda and remember, the abductees or people who see UFOs might be duped by advanced camouflage. What if all the experiences described in abduction literature are actually a smokescreen, a lie? You really think that aliens don't know about regressive hypnosis or spontaneous releases of hidden memories? Come on.

We can speculate all we want, but until the other side(s) do show up and we manage to see their true intent, it's all flying in the wind. I've researched this topic for nigh on 20 years now, and the more I learn the more confused I become. Which seems to be intentional, BTW. You hide truths in murky waters, not clear ones.
edit on 23-2-2020 by Jelonek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Correct

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Riffrafter

51 watcher? What is that?

"A51Watcher" - a forum poster from the 'UFO Image Analysis Team' who analyses infamous UFO film footage, providing perhaps controversial conclusions depending on the case in question, but always interesting.

He means this thread.

that's correct thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Unless they've been lied to and their minds manipulated, of course. Which often seems to be part of the scenario.

That is very convenient...but its also not true....you are having your mind manipulated right now on ATS.....you have it manipulated from the second you wake up in the morning because we all live in a shared cumulative reality.

The Governments dark elements and Rogue Anti-Humanitarian Groups of Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists tell the public via disinformation schemes that people are lied to and their minds are manipulated.

Unless you are an Abductee your entire personal narrative has been artificially machined and fed to you .

Many abductees experience side effects of the Anesthesia if you want to use that word....although it only fits loosely.....because its a cerebral Anesthesia.

You were raised in a completely suppressed controlled world...brainwashed and manipulated to differing degrees since birth and this is scheduled to continue until your death.

Until you can understand what the Pineal Gland does and what it is you cannot comprehend what has been done to you and there can be no Red Pill taken.

A high volume of Abductees do not have clear cognizant memories of their experiences because they were Clinical in Nature and the Cerebral Anesthesia works well at discombobulating the humans waking ability to discern between reality and a dream when reviewing memories and their internal timelines.

Less than 10% of Abductees have intact properly parsed memories of their experiences.

Keeping a realistic perspective... there are at LEAST as many Groups abducting humans as there are different looking Races of Humans on Earth ...and for a PLETHORA OF REASONS running from legitimate Humanitarian Research to coming here to Serve Humanity on a Silver Platter for Lunch.

So consider that there are many different methods of abduction and the handling ..of the Humans is very different from case to case...also keeping in mind that 90% will have nearly no memories at all.....and keeping in mind that we have 5 major recognised Races on Earth ...( this number is kept artificially low on purpose we actually have more like TWENTY)...this means that @ a bare MINIMUM we are dealing with 5 overlapping intertwining but COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SEPERATE AND NON-RELATED ABDUCTION TEMPLATES....AND...THESE TEMPLATES ARE SUBJECT TO INDIVIDUAL EVOLUTIONARY AND SITUATIONAL TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGES.

The good news is that we have several CENTURIES of accurate data on these occurances...and we also have several EPOCHS worth of historical Myth/Data available as well to parse compare and conclude from.

The bad news is that some of the most current informed empowered Researchers have been Government schills that need to be strung up @ Noon in the Towne Square for their cumulative suppressive crimes against Humanity. These rotten Beestards have been gathering and bastardising or suppressing critical data for many Decades now and in the case of Secret Societies CENTURIES.

The mess is so deep that really only Abductees can define the veracity of other Abductees experiences and even at that the Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists can still copy-cat the data they have suppressed to mix enough truths with lies to confuse even legitimate Abductees.

Bottom line is until We The People force these Anti-Humanitarian Groups to divulge their data under duress and threat and consequences which have not only Global BUT Galaxy LEVEL reach and impacts….we shall never know the complete and full truths...truths which happen to be our Humanitarian Birthright.

You will not learn the truths of your own world until you SMASH THROUGH YOUR OWN REALITYS WALLS just like certain Instruments smash through Abductees hyaline cartilages.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Word! 👍

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: Hyperboles

they want to convince us that they created us in their image.... not God.

They are creating themselves in our image. That's a compliment.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

"...You will not learn the truths of your own world until you SMASH THROUGH YOUR OWN REALITYS WALLS..."

Intriguing. Would you please advise on how this might be accomplished? If so many are potentially completely unaware, or nearly so, of their own experiences, then how does anyone set about "smashing through our own realitys [sic] walls"?

Smash Through? How do we even know when the tiniest indentation is made in such a "wall", if indeed we are deceived from birth and continuously denied of our own existence? What do we "smash" with? What do we "smash" against? If what you say is true, then humans are deliberately prevented from even fathoming their own "reality".

So how does one "smash through" such an ethereal, ephemeral, invisible membrane...?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo

"...You will not learn the truths of your own world until you SMASH THROUGH YOUR OWN REALITYS WALLS..."

Intriguing. Would you please advise on how this might be accomplished? If so many are potentially completely unaware, or nearly so, of their own experiences, then how does anyone set about "smashing through our own realitys [sic] walls"?

Smash Through? How do we even know when the tiniest indentation is made in such a "wall", if indeed we are deceived from birth and continuously denied of our own existence? What do we "smash" with? What do we "smash" against? If what you say is true, then humans are deliberately prevented from even fathoming their own "reality".

So how does one "smash through" such an ethereal, ephemeral, invisible membrane...?

Everything begins with a solid "base" just ask Mike Tyson ...or the Architect who designed the Pyramids....or Mgehan Trainor.

One must follow natural patterns...building power from the ground up.....I guess the correct term is to become "grounded" in a Physical reality....then to rebuild your world view around this solid base.

You must find a source of undeniable truth from which to begin the process of the self-immolation of your entire reality.

There is only ONE source of truth this pure.

Nature.

You must ground yourself with Nature to begin to build a powerbase from which you can generate the force and momentum required to bust through the walls of the constructed reality you now live and participate within.

You have to find the Red Pill.

Once you understand the immovable connection between humanity shared cumulative reality and sentince and Nature as a whole the Red Pill manifests itself for you.

Then you may choose to take it of your own free will.

Yes, the generic template being pursued by the evils on this planet do in fact consider the overall populous and their intentions are to control the shared cumulative reality we all manifest together in real time.To keep us ignorant of our own ability to control this destiny naturally.

One smashes through the veiled reality we are force-fed by simply finding ad choosing to take the Red Pill...and this can easily be done by any and everyone if they are willing to trust Nature above all else.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That is very convenient...[...]
A high volume of Abductees do not have clear cognizant memories of their experiences because they were Clinical in Nature and the Cerebral Anesthesia works well at discombobulating the humans waking ability to discern between reality and a dream when reviewing memories and their internal timelines.[...]

Talk about convenient.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That is very convenient...[...]
A high volume of Abductees do not have clear cognizant memories of their experiences because they were Clinical in Nature and the Cerebral Anesthesia works well at discombobulating the humans waking ability to discern between reality and a dream when reviewing memories and their internal timelines.[...]

Talk about convenient.

Yes,sure,about as convienient as going to the Dentist for surgery and not knowing that you have a natural immunity to all -caine type drugs....which is one of the ingredients required to create the Perfect Storm of circumstances that allow an Abductee to have open and fluid conversations and communications and 100% recalled memories .

It is SOP that no one has proper recall of their experiences.

Something has to have gone wrong on their side of the equation for you to remember anything on your own.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
Someone wanted to discuss on a 51 watcher they wanted to discuss what is the alien agenda
In my opinion alien agenda cannot be set for sure they just might be curious now I will share and I talk with you I was pointing my mobile to a slow moving light in the sky and did not realise that the flash was over when I get photograph the slow moving light about 500 feet above the ground slow moving I did not realise that the flash was all the photons that left my flash came back to me in my mobile phone and the photograph was pure white the field of the UFO turn the photo on back 180 degrees back into my camera this kind of Physics I don't understand no problem the alien suggest showing off and alien ship when it passed over head it's it's signalled me with two white rectangular panel lights as if they were acknowledging my flasht but I still cannot say what their agenda is so let's discuss the alien agenda here

The alien agenda is to promote intelligent life throughout the universe, using their own dna to upgrade species that would otherwise remain unintelligent for thousands or millions of years.

To promote happiness and awareness instead of just letting stupid creatures prevail indefinitely.

It’s all a big experiment but the larger goal is to reduce ignorance and suffering.

Like imagine if dinosaurs prevailed, then Earth would be nothing but a habitat of dumb lizards eating each other, forever.

It imagine if they didn’t upgrade monkeys to create humans, we’d still just be a bunch of naked, grunting monkeys.

Actually the previous experiment on Earth failed, living alongside humans, sharing their technology... somehow nuclear war destroyed everything so they could no longer live on Earth’s surface (because the radiation poisoned it too much for them).

So they retreated under the oceans, safe from the nuclear poison, and they’re still here.

However they avoid our poisoned surface, that’s why we ignorant modern humans rule the surface.

We’re basically the mutated monkeys that grew out of that nuclear poison.

Sure they still upgrade us but the progress is slow because we can’t handle much advancement.

They certainly gave up on living alongside us and directly sharing their tech with us.

I think we’re an experiment that surprises them how stubbornly primitive we are.

Imo

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Cool... they are demons and have no true body...

Interdimensional...I swear....a reply to: Hyperboles

Well with all due respect, demons are demons (spirit realm) and aliens are the physical beings who visit us physically imo.

Once I used to have demons scratch my body up, as I slept, because I was troubled mentally/ emotionally/ spiritually.

Definitely didn’t conflate that with aliens.

I’m surprised so many people insist on conflating them, no offense

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join