It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin-Russia Likes Trump for Re-Election. Liberal Media is LIVID!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Anything portrayed on MSM TV is a ruse or something to further the public ignorance,damn fool's US has had an embargo on Russia since 80's,the US hates Russia,turn the idiot box off and discover some real facts,then try to make such a statement,you look as lame as the rest

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: carewemust Anything portrayed on MSM TV is a ruse or something to further the public ignorance,damn fool's US has had an embargo on Russia since 80's,the US hates Russia,turn the idiot box off and discover some real facts,then try to make such a statement,you look as lame as the rest

No no no, we love Russia, in fact trump wants to go bare back horse riding with Putin through Alaska, it's epic, it's almost as epic as the new call of t h e wild movie , which is awesome, as I loved white fang , now we learn about his dad buck. Haven't seen the movie yet but Harrison Ford, dogs...that's epic...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I was for sure I could let this meme die, but here we are...smh

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The absolute hubris of the Russian allegations astounds me, ML. There were people (and organizations, countries, et al) trying to win the hearts and minds of the American electorate throughout the entire election cycle. Social media was a battleground for "news" organizations, private companies, PACs, and others and they pitched their prefered candidates and outcomes incessantly. Facebook literally changes its algorithm daily to encourage "engagement" and Twitter actively censors "bad-thought" in favor of checkmarks and cancel culture outrage (Jack does NOT want to be canceled).

Yet it's "the Russians!" that scare us the most?

Not Google, EA, Activision/Blizzard, the NBA, Disney, Bloomberg, ad infinitum -- who have literally sold out the core concepts of freedom, democracy, and human rights in an effort to appease Xi Jinping and the totalitarian Chinese regime to "get at" their emerging market?

The left and all others making the disingenuous claim that the Russians hacked our election deserve to lose, to be sanctioned, to be broken up as a party and "intelligence officials" who pushed this narrative, knowing full well the insidious nature of the Chinese incursion and the corporate sympathizers who enable them need to be jailed.

That there are posters here who still make that claim as if it has any value whatsoever -- especially with what we know now -- is astounding.

Welcome to the dark side, ML... We have cookies.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I mean they got what they needed from Killary now to see what they can get from a real American.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Mr. Osweda/Wictor...asked the important question...about Putin wanting Trump.
Wictor's military knowledge is impressive...his logic is overwhelming:

Dear @adamgoldmanNYT @julianbarnes @maggieNYT @npfandos

I have just ONE QUESTION that I've asked journalists over and over, and you never answer.

I'd be THRILLED if just a single reporter took a shot at it.

THREAD...Cont.
threadreaderapp.com...

SO HERE'S MY QUESTION:

Why in the world would Putin want Trump reelected?

If any of you give me a coherent RATIONAL answer, I'll eat my house and film myself doing it.

END

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Russia helping AGAIN!!!!
And trump firing the people who point it out.

He KNOWS he can't win in a fair fight.

Hey trump,
He's our man
If he can't do it
Russia can!

edit on 2212020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I know whenever I see a post with words in all caps and multiple exclamation points I'm instantly won over and totally convinced.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
Good. At least I got your attention.
Go ahead and deny it lol!!!!!

edit on 2212020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I just did, six posts up, using big words that you will never be able to refute.
edit on 21-2-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Let me get this straight, the booming economy is now because of Obama and Russia helped, so Russia is bad because Trump lowered unemployment?

I'm really confused here.

I mean really.

None of "Russia" makes any sense.

I just wish Russia would go communist so the democrats would start liking them again.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Russia helping AGAIN!!!!
And trump firing the people who point it out.

He KNOWS he can't win in a fair fight.

Hey trump,
He's our man
If he can't do it
Russia can!

if the dnc could muster even a partially decent candidate this would not be an issue.
I would say the dnc selling out to mighty mite mike is more of a national security risk than "rushia" interference any day.
But the trump hate looks good on you so keep up with it.
winning.....

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just wish Russia would go communist so the democrats would start liking them again.

win
and that boys and girls is how it is done
the gentleman is a professional

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You always get my attention Silly,I like reading your posts
with my morning coffee!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

President Trump just said we're entering Russia Hoax 2.0..

Putin would rather have a Democrat in the White House. One who would only yell, "Cut it out!" when Russia does something wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It looks like the selective leaking of unauthorized information has continued in the Schiff camp, setting up his true believers for another hoax.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I was for sure I could let this meme die, but here we are...smh

Funny as s**t!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The Dems are getting all the excuses ready. If they win LOL" Russia didn't interfere" if they lose" RUSSIA was why we lost" not because liberal policies suck. They will blame voter suppression, racism, Russia … ect. Wash rinse repeat.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I don't think Americans care if Vladimir Putin chooses to back President Trump for re-election.

If by backing you just mean prefers, sure.

If you mean help that would be a no.

Elected fairly and squarely without foreign interference of any kind.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

Hoaxes and witch hunts dont get people convicted. Wild goose chases dont catch geese.

Wake the F up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join