It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin-Russia Likes Trump for Re-Election. Liberal Media is LIVID!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Figures.

Australia, home of the Alps, drop bears, beer, and Hitler.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Smart on the part of Russia.

If I wanted to especially troll the US, MSM, both political parties, I'd say something like, "Da! Our great plan is succeeding! We bring our puppet Trumpski to the US againski!"

"And vodka!"

I’ll vote for Trump and drink the vodka, you eat the damn fish eggs.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The Twitter responses are disturbing.

This one is a doosey -

At what point do we take to the the streets in Washington? At the Capital. While Congress is in session. Hold up everything and everyone. It's going to take an intervention for the GOP.

link
edit on 20-2-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

We need to give the Department of Justice a little more time. This image shows that former deep State crooks are now in full-blown panic. They are coordinated in their attacks and statements.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We need to give the Department of Justice a little more time. This image shows that former deep State crooks are now in full-blown panic. They are coordinated in their attacks and statements.

mobile.twitter.com...

I would be shocked if it wasn't happening everyday in some form or another in the last 3 years. It's truly amazing how many people still take the media or the dems seriously anymore. I'm actually surprised that we aren't seeing a real civil war right now with all this fake outrage. Can't anyone see how bad this is for national security??

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
When Democrat operatives bring up "Russian Interference" it usually means something is ready to drop like more Democrat exposures that tie THEM to Russians and the oligarchs !!!!!!

Remember 0bama's hot mic moment ? 😆😱😆

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Ha! But they have no problem with the
History of the Soviet Union being stricken
from school textbooks.

Pay no attention to Totalitarianism,in the
peeping tom age of information either!
The Great and powerful Oz has Spoken.

S&F

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I haven't had any social media accounts (outside of ATS anyway) in well over a year. Have the Russians influenced me and millions of other Democrats to walk away from their party and support Trump?

How?

Are they here too?

You can scream at the sky all night. It doesn't change a damn thing. The Democrats are cuckoo for cocoa puffs. They have run so far to the left of rationality and common sense that they can't see the forest for all the stupid little intersections.

My Bernie friends still believe Amber Heard for Christ's sake.

They are preposterous.

There is a red wave coming and you need to prepare yourself for four more years of keeping America great, in spite of our lunatic fringe.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Russia is still communist? I thought that dies withe the Soviet Union. a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

edit on 20-2-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

02-20-2020

This has quickly become the #1 story in Liberal Media News right now.

President Donald Trump decided to replace Joseph Maguire as his top acting intelligence official after Maguire authorized an aide to brief Congress about Russia's 2020 election interference, which enraged the president, according to the Washington Post.

Trump believes the official who briefed Congress at Maguire's direction had been disloyal, by feeding exclusive information about election interference to House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff.

During the briefing, the aide told lawmakers Russia is attempting to interfere in the 2020 election to help get Trump reelected, according to The New York Times.
More at: www.businessinsider.com...

I don't think Americans care if Vladimir Putin chooses to back President Trump for re-election.

But if true, its quite amazing, considering the number of sanctions that Trump has placed on Russia, and how a Democrat would go much easier on that country, like Obama did.

-CareWeMust

Was one of the sanctions withholding military aid from Ukraine?

Or were those Russian officers indicted by Mueller's investigation examples of some of Trump's sanctions?

“probably nobody’s been tougher on Russia than Donald Trump,” - Donald Trump.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Trump praises dictators and tyrants. Seems like that is a bigger troll to the people of those countries than russia trolling our elections.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

I haven't had any social media accounts (outside of ATS anyway) in well over a year. Have the Russians influenced me and millions of other Democrats to walk away from their party and support Trump?

How?

Are they here too?

You can scream at the sky all night. It doesn't change a damn thing. The Democrats are cuckoo for cocoa puffs. They have run so far to the left of rationality and common sense that they can't see the forest for all the stupid little intersections.

They are preposterous.

There is a red wave coming and you need to prepare yourself for four more years of keeping America great, in spite of our lunatic fringe.

I was just thinking along those same lines Ozzy. Does spamming social media equal " Russian Interference " ? By the time of the 2016 elections, I had left Dem party and registered as Independent and was heavily spammed with pro HRC campaign ads, no Trump that I remember, but either way, it wasn't going to influence me one way or the other, except to make me more bound and determined to vote 3rd party, which I did, LOL....I've evolved since then.

This is all a scam, a way to try and discredit POTUS, keep up the ridiculous investigations and further censor Social media.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Birds of a feather eh...

Everyone has something in common with everyone else. So, yeah!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: proximo

This only means something to TDS sufferers.

Tell me how Russia is going to influence the election. They can't change votes.

The F'ng social media companies are censoring everything right of Mao for non conservatives and they don't get criticized for influencing the election. What they are doing is 10,000 times what Russia is even capable of.

This is paranoid delusion BS, like every leftist claiming every opinion other than theirs is due to Russian bots.

And also, they need a new reason for another impeachment trial.

There may not be another impeachment trial because, according to Nancy Pelosi this week, President Trump was not acquitted.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

It sounds like nutty Nancy is satisfied for awhile.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: DBCowboy

So now you are pro-Russia. Nice to know your true colors!

*laughs*

I've been called a Russian puppet by better communists than you!

The ironic thing is they're doing exactly what Putin intended when he made these comments, which was to sew more division. Who's the Russian puppet, really?

Putin has more brains than all the Democratic candidates for President...except maybe Mike Bloomberg, who correctly realized that President Trump won last night's Dim debate.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

a reply to: proximo

If Russia didn't effectively interfere in the 2016 election, and the Administration can prove it, I wish they'd produce that evidence.

As things stand today, you've got everyone at the top of the DOJ and Intel Community saying that Russia did interfere.

Exactly how does one go about proving a negative?

By asking the Intel Community chiefs to prove that Russia did successfully interfere in the 2016 election. So far, all we have is their statements. It's like 17 Adam Schiffs, spread across the agencies.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Based on this latest revelation, Australia interfered in the 2016 US election too.

Julia Gillard endorses Hillary Clinton for US President in star-studded campaign video

So did Germany!

Merkel Endorses Hillary: www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

mobile.twitter.com...

I would be shocked if it wasn't happening everyday in some form or another in the last 3 years. It's truly amazing how many people still take the media or the dems seriously anymore. I'm actually surprised that we aren't seeing a real civil war right now with all this fake outrage. Can't anyone see how bad this is for national security??

Unless something unfortunate happens to President Trump (RIP), we'll avoid a violent civil war. But if it comes to that, the "war" will not last long. Democrats/Liberals don't own, or know how to use guns.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

How?

Are they here too?

They are preposterous.

This is all a scam, a way to try and discredit POTUS, keep up the ridiculous investigations and further censor Social media.

President Trump should just give up on the hope of winning over liberals, and unleash JUSTICE upon the coup plotters and implementers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join