It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin-Russia Likes Trump for Re-Election. Liberal Media is LIVID!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
02-20-2020

This has quickly become the #1 story in Liberal Media News right now.

President Donald Trump decided to replace Joseph Maguire as his top acting intelligence official after Maguire authorized an aide to brief Congress about Russia's 2020 election interference, which enraged the president, according to the Washington Post.

Trump believes the official who briefed Congress at Maguire's direction had been disloyal, by feeding exclusive information about election interference to House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff.

During the briefing, the aide told lawmakers Russia is attempting to interfere in the 2020 election to help get Trump reelected, according to The New York Times.
More at: www.businessinsider.com...

I don't think Americans care if Vladimir Putin chooses to back President Trump for re-election.

But if true, its quite amazing, considering the number of sanctions that Trump has placed on Russia, and how a Democrat would go much easier on that country, like Obama did.

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So if you are against the liberal media does that mean you are a pro-Russian communist?

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Smart on the part of Russia.

If I wanted to especially troll the US, MSM, both political parties, I'd say something like, "Da! Our great plan is succeeding! We bring our puppet Trumpski to the US againski!"

"And vodka!"

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

So if you are against the liberal media does that mean you are a pro-Russian communist?

The opposite of liberal is conservative. Not communist. I thought you were smarter than that.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Half of the US goes beserk when he says something like that... He knows that. he plays them like a fiddle, sowing chaos.
The media/Dems are falling for Putin’s games. They are actually helping Putin with their TDS on this -again-.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

This only means something to TDS sufferers.

Tell me how Russia is going to influence the election. They can't change votes.

The F'ng social media companies are censoring everything right of Mao for non conservatives and they don't get criticized for influencing the election. What they are doing is 10,000 times what Russia is even capable of.

This is paranoid delusion BS, like every leftist claiming every opinion other than theirs is due to Russian bots.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The U.S. liberal media are actively anti-America. Can't get much lower.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

On the surface, it seems that Russia would back someone like Sanders. He let them have their way with us during all the years he was in the U.S. Senate.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh, and I like Putin. I think he’s great. 😃
edit on 20-2-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Exactly what I was thinking.

Putin is the most glorious paper tiger I've ever seen.

People act as if he controls the world with strings.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

On the surface, it seems that Russia would back someone like Sanders. He let them have their way with us during all the years he was in the U.S. Senate.

They probably ARE backing comrade Sanders.

But they want Trump to lose so their true Manchurian Candidate can be president.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm sure they'll find a way to make appearances they were behind him incase he wins. The DNC has had it out for him, and the right certainly isn't a fan of him.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were behind the dossier so whoever won, the country would act as if Russia picked our president.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Exactly what I was thinking.

Putin is the most glorious paper tiger I've ever seen.

People act as if he controls the world with strings.

China was saying we are the biggest assholes in the world!

Russia: Hold my beer-ski.

link   
Alternate headline: "Putin trolls US media"

link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Half of the US goes beserk when he says something like that... He knows that. he plays them like a fiddle, sowing chaos.
The media/Dems are falling for Putin’s games. They are actually helping Putin with their TDS on this -again-.

Right. Putin backs our WINNING President, and 90% of the U.S. media goes bezerk. After Putin gets Donald Trump re-elected, I hope they team up to punish these traitors.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

There is no way Russia is backing Trump and even if they were they aren't going to do anything after all the allegations made against them in the last election.

Think for a second - if Russia actually did do something - how would Trump have to respond to fight back on Russian collusion claims? Incredibly harshly.

It would be beyond stupid to do a damn thing in this election no matter what they want. This is so obviously a ploy to scare russian collusion truthers don't even think about voting for Trump the evil russians control him.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Gee , that's Nice . Maybe the President should Invite Putin to come to the White House in the Near Future for a Sit Down to Discuss Present U.S. Russian Relations . Maybe even have a Joint Medical Conference to Finally Find a Cure for TDS . I hear Russian Medicine just Might see a Cure for it in the Next 4 Years ........)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

If Russia didn't effectively interfere in the 2016 election, and the Administration can prove it, I wish they'd produce that evidence.

As things stand today, you've got everyone at the top of the DOJ and Intel Community saying that Russia did interfere.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

If Russia didn't effectively interfere in the 2016 election, and the Administration can prove it, I wish they'd produce that evidence.

As things stand today, you've got everyone at the top of the DOJ and Intel Community saying that Russia did interfere.

Yeah, with total crap Facebook ads.

If trump had any sense he would show those pathetic ads on national tv and show everyone how much those ads did not influence anyone.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Social media companies and the the MSM are interfering in the elections as well. What are we gonna do about it? Until that is answered, Russia is small potatoes. Not to mention our allied countries and their intel agencies interferring. But I guess they all get a pass since they swing left. Typical in your face hypocrisy from the left.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join