It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush compared to Hitler: New Article

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I definitely didn't vote for bush but I have a hard time comparing him to Hitler-besides, he's not nearly as smart as Hitler was!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Bush compared to Hitler...good grief! what a dumb thing to say or even imagine..i doubt any survivor of the holocaust will have that in mind, and they are the only ones who have known the meaning of HITLER

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The use of amphetamines by Hitler. How many years of coc aine use by GW? We don't know. 6 months? Weekending it for a year or 3?

Lots of people don't turn fascist on coke or speed. Some do. Believe it.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Bush is on his last term. He has a whole lot a catching up to do if he is going to be a hitler. A president is allowed 2 terms max. He removed a few terrorist regimes that broke international law and killed innocent people around the globe. Care to tell me how he established any empire or conqured any innocent nations????.......and as far as his policies at home, well guess what....last term and thats it. The next pres. might pull all our troups out and cast 100 dollar bills on the world like a beauty pagent queen...WHO THE HELL KNOWS!!!...............Bush like hitler? NOT!!!! America a conquering empire? We never have and we are not this time either!!

Carburetor

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Bush isn't anything like hitler. Bush is corporate. Hitler was in his own little world trying to strengthen his "people" the way his vision was and in the process slaughtered millions.

Everything bush has done is for corporate gain. Perscription drugs, pushing of democracy to other countries, attepts at opening alaska, up coming attempts to "reform" social security.

Note: For those who always bring up the hollocaust (Which in no way am I trying to lessen the cruelty and actions done by hitler), but people seem to forget that the US also had concetration camps. Lets not mention how many people died or were permentaly crippled from when the US decided to nuke japan.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Bush is not anywhere near as evil as hitler, but give him time--he is evil.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Equating Bush with Hitler is a stretch. It works better if you compare parts of the agendas in a big picture fashion tho. Bush is not quite as crazy, or nearly as smart as Hitler, so a personal comparison is an offense to both parties.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Methinks that if you want to see the "real" motivations for Mr. Hitler, and the differences between what Hitler and Bush are, a good place to start might be a book titled, "Morning of the Magicians". It's by a couple of fellows from France, Pauwells, and Bergier. Really interesting and just slightly spooky, especially considering that there are people like that out in the real world working in positions of power.

Hitler = Evil
Bush = Bungle

And he's still not as bad as some of the others that we could have had.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Personally, I LOVE it when people try to compare Bush with Hitler...oh, wait a minute...let's try THIS:

Let's say Roosevelt announced, just months before sending troops into Germany, that Hitler was conducting Heavy Water experiments. "We know for a fact that Hitler is doing this! His own scientists have ratted him out. In fact, he just tried to buy some Uranium through an Algerian source to pump up his water!" He announces in a speech.

"Impossible!" The liberal masses scream! "The League of Nations have Hitler under wraps. We're already going to war with Japan! Aside from the word of some scientists, and some unsubstanciated rumors, what proof do you have??"

"Let me go in and prove it!" Roosevelt says. "I know RIGHT WHERE those Heavy Water Labs are!"

Now, we all know that Roosevelt didn't REALLY go into Germany to halt such experiments. (Don't we?) Even if he had, not one gallon of German Heavy Water was ever produced to prove such a program existed. Yet it is now COMMON KNOWLEDGE that Hitler did indeed have such work going on.

It might take fifty years to prove Saddam had an on-going nuke and Bio-weapons program up and running...BUT I'll tell ya something...I'd rather find out one way or another AFTER going to war and winning.

Just maybe...JUST MAYBE...we're comaring Bush to the wrong guy.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To say Bush is like Hitler is at least AS DUMB AND IGNORANT as saying Bush is the AntiChrist....

what happened to use the brain to think, anymore???

[edit on 12-3-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, I for one think Bush is more like hitler then any of us. ANd I also think Bush is more like hitler then any other US president. Cept maybe Nixon.. but then again Nixon was a crook

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

: Sen. Robert Byrd, W.Va.:

Octogenarian Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia made the equation in the context of Bush's attack on Senate procedures which might slow or halt his on-going attempt to pack the courts with extreme right-wing fanatics. Byrd said Bush's moves to destroy time-honored Senate rules parallel Hitler's ramming fascist legislation through his gutted Reichstag. "Hitler never abandoned the cloak of legality," said Byrd. "He recognized the enormous psychological value of having the law on his side. Instead, he turned the law inside out and made illegality legal."

As Byrd points out, this administration and their GOP cohorts have gone out of their way to make legal what was previously ILLEGAL. Just as Hitler did. Ignore this at your peril.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noumenon
The use of amphetamines by Hitler. How many years of coc aine use by GW? We don't know. 6 months? Weekending it for a year or 3?

Hitler was known to use hallucinogens, which he used to channel demonic spirits. A good source: "Rule By Secrecy" by Jim Marrs.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
enough you freakin bleeding heart liberals if you couldn;t blam bush for every thing then who the hell would you blame.

bush has been dealt a crap hand and is doing the best he can with it. in my oppion he has done a dam fine job.

why don't you pinko tree hugers drink some coolade and go meet the mother ship!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by takemeout
enough you freakin bleeding heart liberals if you couldn;t blam bush for every thing then who the hell would you blame.

why don't you pinko tree hugers drink some coolade and go meet the mother ship!!!!!!!!!!

Are you people getting this?!
Why are you so angry, anyway? I mean, if there wasn't something to this comparison, you'd blow it off. Instead, you rail against those who correctly point out the similarities. Rather than wasting your time trying to insult someone, you might wanna go study the Reischtag Fire and what ensued. That knowledge would be very helpful to you.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
all i am saying is that people take a couple similarties and run with them
mabye i was a little to rash in what i said i will admit
but no matter what i will stand by it

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by takemeout

The people who are responsible. It just happens to be Bush and that is why he is blamed.

bush has been dealt a crap hand and is doing the best he can with it. in my oppion he has done a dam fine job.

This is your own opinion. I personelly think the only president to date to have done as bad of a job as Bush is Nixon. IMO, there has never been a worse president.

Why dont you quite acting like Bush and stop trying to muffle our opinions.

What a whiner

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazi
Bush is not anywhere near as evil as hitler, but give him time--he is evil.

This is his second term. He can't have any more time....

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Why is everyone bringing up the Holocaust and body counts? I think they are trying to point out the Political Idea's and what both persons did to parliment/congress. Being like someone doesn't mean you eat what they eat and do what they do, just means you think alike. So, let's go see what Hitler ate for breakfast because, if Bush isn't eating that, no way can he be Hilter!

And wow, the anger from this thread is sad. Calling stupid and ignorant and all those lovley names. Bush is manipulating Government to favor his party like Hitler did. Whether it's for Global Domination or to get rid of Liberal's, who knows?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join