It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg Brags About Setting Up His ‘Busty’ Teen Daughter With Multiple Men In China

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
question is how much will bernie hold out for this cycle?
2 lake houses?
a private jet?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So he really is no different than Trump.

still support him?

For a group that screamed "whataboutism" for years, there sure is a lot of "BUT TRUMP" coming from them now.

funny that, isnt it

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wow, all I know is his own history and words is what will destroy his bid for Presidency.

He isn't a counter puncher like Trump and he lets his money do the talking, which is why he failed so badly at the debates. He has never had to respond directly to criticsm, especially at the fact that he owns his own media empire, Bloomberg news, of which never critized their dear leader either.

Little Mike is suddenly realizing there is much more to this than just simply throwing money at everything. Trump ran his campagin on pennies and delegated all that work to those willing to put up with it, which resulted in future for themselve the moment Trump won.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
So the source is some random reporter who claims he said that several years ago?

David S. Bennahum--Writer for WIRED.
Present at the table of Boston College Alumni with Bloomberg where B was keynote speaker.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

One has a five-head.

No...that's Chuck Schumer's wife.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Isn't it hypocritical of Trump supporters to take Bloomberg over the coals for this whole ignoring the fact that Trump said he would bang his own daughter if he could?

Like I said, I never planned on voting for Bloomberg despite this hearsay. How do you feel about Trump's sexual thoughts about his daughter that have been recorded on tape?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

a reply to: BoscoMoney

Nope. If the DNC screw over Bernie again I'll probably just not vote.

If the MSM had covered the story honestly in 2016, there would have been a much bigger problem for the DNC. I remember when the Dems had the National Convention in Philly, my daughter was down there protesting for Bernie outside the Convention and the media did not adequately cover what was going on there.
I had a Facebook friend posting about what was going on inside the Convention (his wife was a delegate from Hawaii) and what went on was absolutely not covered in the MSM. He had also posted about the irregularities at the Nevada Dem Caucus.
The MSM was in Hillary's back pocket for the whole ride. It was shameful.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Unattributed, that quote would have sounded just like Trump.

Bloomberg has to be the least qualified POTUS candidate ever.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Did Trump brag about pimping out his 16 year old, tall, 'busty', blonde, daughter to men in every city he visited in China?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Link to Five-head.

But you are right about Schumer's wife.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Neither of his daughters are blond. If he’s referring to his daughter with light brown hair, she looks like a female younger version of Michael.

Those poor Chinese men...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oofta. Thats rough.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Neither of his daughters are blond. If he’s referring to his daughter with light brown hair, she looks like a female younger version of Michael.

Those poor Chinese men...

Yes, someone could make a website about her like the one that compares Sarah Jessica Parker to a horse.
sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: butcherguy

Oofta. Thats rough.

Yeah, I should have posted a warning.
Her forehead wraps around almost to her chin.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Tekner

Isn't it hypocritical of Trump supporters to take Bloomberg over the coals for this whole ignoring the fact that Trump said he would bang his own daughter if he could?

Like I said, I never planned on voting for Bloomberg despite this hearsay. How do you feel about Trump's sexual thoughts about his daughter that have been recorded on tape?

So because Trump told some woman that she was smart and beautiful like his daughter.. That automatically becomes incestuous..?

I just recently in this thread said my daughter was stunningly beautiful..

Does that mean I'm some sort of sicko too..?

Judging from your reading of what people say, you can't differentiate the difference between pride in ones creation for something else entirely..

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So he really is no different than Trump.

Nope not at all, some people wont see it that way though

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Trump has stated in multiple interviews that he would be dating his daughter if he weren't her father. He has also said that it's okay to refer to her as a "piece of a**."

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Oddly specific.

Lets not lie here...Trump has said some stuff that many of us found sort of gross.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Where the eff was he when I was in high school?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The point is we're supposed to be considered stupid for not lamenting Trump as the anti-christ for every cringeworthy thing he says, yet all of the DNC's candidates have had as bad or worse moments. The same people that lambasted us for this will continue the ridicule while promoting these claims.
edit on 2/20/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join