It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is going to pardon Roger Stone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I have a feeling the right is gonna get congress back in 2020... That doesn't bother me, but if it is anything like the first two years.... We'll see very little come of it.

I agree the Rs will be taking back the House, in a bigly way too, but it will be very very different from the first two years.

Maybe you are forgetting that during his first two years, the House leadership was all RINOs, lead by Ryan. Not only is he long gone, their leadership is now all in on Trump, and they actually genuinely seem to care about our country again. Combine that with a lot of fresh blood also all in on Trump, and what do you think will happen?

The problem will be with the RINOs in the Senate at that point, but the biggest one of those is now gone thankfully, and maybe, just maybe, the rest will have to go into hiding and let Trump get a lot more things done. And wouldn't it be great if the new House actually initiates some real investigations of real crimes that expose a number of those RINO R Senators, so they can either be sen to prison where they belong, or at least booted from the Senate and replaced with ones who are not compromised pos'...

I'm really excited at what the next 5 years holds for us here in the States - and the rest of the world should be too. The last 3 years were only a preview...

We're still in debt. We still keep spending more each year.

Both of those are inextricably linked due to the nature of our debt/usury based monetary system.

What most people don't understand is that, without fundamental change to the system itself, it is mathematically impossible to ever even make a dent in the debt, let alone pay it off. If anyone tried, our economy would crash long before any real progress was made.

That said, Trump has talked many times about switching us back to a gold standard. What I'd prefer is one based on multiple precious metals - gold and silver, yes, but also platinum, palladium and a few others (harder to manipulate), but there absolutely must also be extreme controls placed on the commodities markets with respect to the trading of said metals, to closely monitor and watch for any signs of market manipulation, and there must be very strong criminal penalties for any individual, or business/corp/government actors that engage in such activities. I'm talking death penalty level penalties.

We're still in endless wars.

He is trying. Every time he even talks about pulling troops out, the deep state MIC comes out of the woodwork to do their worst. But I think he is finally getting a handle on that.

He is now doing what for a long time I thought he should have done the first day in office - cleaning house.

But, I've since come to believe that he didn't do that in the very beginning on purpose, to lure them into a false sense of security, so he could unmask a lot of them that may have otherwise been able to stay hidden.

We still have only bandaids on what happened in 08'.

The mandate is gone, and Trump has eliminated thousands and thousands of useless, damaging regulations.

We still have violations to the constitution with the patriot act, which the left has shown to abuse. Ect.

True, but Trump is President, not King. Lets see what happens.

I'm rooting for Trump, but he doesn't get my praise until some of this happens.

You apparently haven't been paying attention...

He's not the best president ever in the history of the world.

I obviously disagree - vehemently...

But he's far from the worst. I've just seen wheels spinning and a whole lot of the same old same old.

And again, you apparently haven't been paying attention (see above link).

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: neo96

Is Stone innocent of all crimes charged against him?

Definitely innocent of 'witness tampering' (according to the witness he supposedly tampered).

Lying to Congress? Well, that is debatable, but I'll just toss out the obvious 'what about' Brennan, Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok, etc...

And 7-9 years (recommended sentence) - for process crimes that usually warrant a few months?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join