It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is going to pardon Roger Stone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Honestly I don't know why he hasn't already pardoned him and Flynn.

Only hate filled scum bags think lying in the course of being investigated unjustly due to a paid for packet full of lies (dossier) should not only bankrupt those falsely accused, but also they should be made to spend years in prison.

The alleged crimes would not exist if not for the manufactured coup - and the people perpetuating the coup Comey and McCabe have been caught lying about it and are facing no punishment.

If ever there are justified pardons - these are them.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I do believe that Trump has already said that he won't be pardoning Stone.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I do believe that Trump has already said that he won't be pardoning Stone.

edition.cnn.com...

You're being disingenuous, from your source...

"I'm not going to do anything in terms of the great powers bestowed upon a president of the United States, I want the process play out, I think that's the best thing to do," Trump said in Las Vegas. "Because I'd love to see Roger exonerated and I'd love to see it happen because I personally think he was treated very unfairly."

The President didn't rule out an eventual pardon or commutation, but said the process should play out first.

In otherwords, he wants the process to complete and he isn't ruling out any future pardon.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

For now.

He is for sure going to pardon him.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
You're being disingenuous, from your source...
In otherwords, he wants the process to complete and he isn't ruling out any future pardon.

I wasn't being anything..think about it?
He can pardon at any time, and now the judge has now made her ruling, however Trump has been saying all week that he's not been contemplating a pardon....think about that too, he's talking about exoneration, (the action of officially absolving someone from blame; vindication) but not by Trump pardon.

But, yet another however, Stone's lawyer a few days ago had already said that Stone had accepted the seriousness of the charges against him...presumably a plea in mitigation, but nevertheless a guilty plea as opposed to the not guilty plea originally given.
Given the lawyers statement, I find it hard to understand that a retrial should occur.

From that point of view, I see no reason for Trump to hold back on a pardon.
I do see a possible attempt to discredit the judge, juror/s God and Gunga din in no particular order with fishwife tales, in a minging attempt of twitter exoneration.....the crowd will lap it up.

edit on 20-2-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Trump needs to start playing hardball and instruct the AG to bring charges against all those who have lied under oath or during questioning by any agency and go back as far as the statue of limitaions allows. Then watch the left howl.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Oh, there might be more than just dems howling depending on how far back the limitations go.
I mean, there were alot of lies being told by the bush administration to get us into the iraq war.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Retrial to delay a full pardon until after november.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Trump needs to start playing hardball and instruct the AG to bring charges against all those who have lied under oath or during questioning by any agency and go back as far as the statue of limitaions allows. Then watch the left howl.

'Trump needs to start playing hardball and instruct the AG to bring charges against all those who have lied under oath'

Yeh right! It won't help Stone though...!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Trump will not pardon Stone until the election is over

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
stone will get pardoned Trump will drain the swamp for Christmas they think they are untouchable.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thats what im saying. Doesnt want such things to affect the election. Request a retrial for bias and it gets Stone out, starts a new trial that will drag on for months. Then just pardon hime after super tuesday.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: JON666

Oh, there might be more than just dems howling depending on how far back the limitations go.
I mean, there were alot of lies being told by the bush administration to get us into the iraq war.

Don't care it's non partison. They can all burn I don't care even if they have dig up regan corruption is corruption .

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
In my opinion. No Presidential Pardon needed.

All cases from the FRAUDULENT warrants obtained illegally from the FISA Court - are VOID.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Seems like a pretty bad time politically for him to do that. Nothing the dems have thrown at him sticks, but this would be him gift wrapping a talking point for the election cycle that they could use on him daily. He’s not going to commit political suicide over this now. Maybe after the campaign...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

This! Everything gathered from these fraudulent investigations should be immediately thrown out. Also, take into account the head juror issues in the Stone case. I am willing to bet that this goes to retrial anyway if they don't get dropped

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is no other choice, not only was the Jury/Judge flawed (activists) but the underlying motion of the investigation itself was fundamentally flawed

Anything arising from the illegitimate Mueller probe is invalid, irrelevant and shouldn't even be evaluated in the first place. It was a hoax, and the only way for the federal government to begin walking the long path to regaining some of our trust and confidence is to completely strike his disgraceful sham from history. Even then, only 25% of their reputation is restorable and that is the truly sad effect of the sour grapes` hoax.

Why wasn't Stone/etc given immunity like disgusting Clinton & team? This must be looked at again also, simply to ensure the multi tiered justice system can begin to be dismantled.

Any person involved in this sham hoax must be removed, referred for prosecution. Any Obama appointees must also be terminated to strike a deadly blow against the deepstate, which can then be rooted out one by one. Single them out individually and bring he full weight of the presidency on each and every last one of them.

I support anything and every possible thing the President uses against them.:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I
Hope
You
Are
Ready
For
The
Voters
Reactions
Too
!!!

You don't honestly believe this will be the last straw as it were?

This will be the event to flip millions of Trump supporters after 3+ years of character assassination attempts and discrediting by Democrats?

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe this line of thinking...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I honestly didn't think Trump would pardon Stone due to the backlash, and I'm still pretty skeptical. I'll believe it when I see it, but that tweet does make me think it possible.

I pick Nov 10th... What backlash would that cause?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The Judge overseeing the Roger Stone trial is either afraid of something, or a professional jerk.

#BREAKING: Judge Amy Berman-Jackson denies #RogerStone Motion filed late Friday, that she should recuse herself from deciding his request for a new trial.

Jackson had thanked the jury after the trial, despite knowing that the jury was tainted by an anti trump forewoman. Just so wrong.
Source: twitter.com...

Additional Info at: www.politico.com...

Doesn't Judge Jackson have a boss? Someone who believes in and follows legal precedents, with the integrity to override her?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join