It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is going to pardon Roger Stone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Both sides are using illegal fisa warrants?
I hadn't heard about that.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Both sides are using illegal fisa warrants?
I hadn't heard about that.

I don't think they have.

But Reality Winner is in prison because of the archaic espionage act. So is Snowden who isn't even a US citizen.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
When was snowden apprehended?
I missed that.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Dude pardoned Blajovich of all people. I am hoping he hooks up Ted Kazinsky next....just to keep it real.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

When was snowden apprehended?
I missed that.

The UK is holding him for charges in the US. The Swedish charges have expired.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
assange?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: neo96

Is Stone innocent of all crimes charged against him?

Ummm...are Stone...and Flynn...and Manafort...fruit of the poisonous tree...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I can’t wait to watch CNN be forced to report on it. Especially after that early morning raid on Stone’s house where CNN just happened to be in the neighborhood at the time with reporters fresh from makeup, camera crews, mobile satellite vans, and a narrative to spin.

HONK

That one event, I would love to know who coordinated it. Toxic political spite in its purest form. They need to be dealt with.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

assange?

Sh**!

Yes. Coffee took a while to set in. I'm an idiot.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I can’t wait to watch CNN be forced to report on it. Especially after that early morning raid on Stone’s house where CNN just happened to be in the neighborhood at the time with reporters fresh from makeup, camera crews, mobile satellite vans, and a narrative to spin.

HONK

I'm not sure that you get it. CNN won't be forced to report it. They're looking forward to it, in their minds this is yet more proof that Trump is a bad president pardoning his friends and business partners.

They absolutely can't wait for this.

The world watching and is judging and trump is just confirming what the already think.

They are confirming DJT was the best president of any country in the history of the world?

I think so.

I couldn't care less about Stone.... But I do find it funny people think he's the best president just because he pisses of libs. What a trash barometer.

I have a feeling the right is gonna get congress back in 2020... That doesn't bother me, but if it is anything like the first two years.... We'll see very little come of it.

We're still in debt. We still keep spending more each year. We're still in endless wars. We still have only bandaids on what happened in 08'. We still have violations to the constitution with the patriot act, which the left has shown to abuse. Ect.

I'm rooting for Trump, but he doesn't get my praise until some of this happens. Hoping for the best, expectations are low.

He's not the best president ever in the history of the world... But he's far from the worst. I've just seen wheels spinning and a whole lot of the same old same old.

We know you have TDS. We see it clearly. You are not a neutral leaning left IMO if you think you represent that narrative. But you are showing out as a lefty playing Devils advocate for liars.

He is the best Pres for keeping promises and MAGA, he did MAGA!

edit on 20-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I voted for Trump and am a libertarian leaning independent.

Trumps in power, so I'll be critical of him. I'm far from having TDS. It just so happens the scale in which people are gauged in relation to Trump is unequivocal praise or seethers... I don't fit in either of those categories.

I'd even be willing to bet I lean more right than Trump in some ways. I don't much care for his policies of pumping the economy with fed money, whether through interest rates or manipulating the stock market.

I also don't like how he's approving higher spending with tax cuts. I'd much prefer reducing spending while decreasing taxes in a way that tackles debt... And while he campaigned on reducing debt, I realize that's more in Congress's wheelhouse. But he signs off on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Trump tried to get him a fair trial, but it didn't happen. Trump now can pardon him, I think that is a good thing to do for Stone. Trump did not pardon some of the other people they pushed this kind of stuff on because they actually did things that were really wrong. Notice Comey is not getting charged with his crimes, in fact he is being allowed to profit from letting out classified materials against the Republican party. Notice Comey is not letting out any of the wrongdoings of the Democratic party...that is because he does not want to commit suicide.

I think that the Democrats and their supporters are more apt to put hits out on people than the Republican party is. Republicans tend to desire to follow laws, Liberals want to take control and do not pay attention to the laws because they plan on changing them.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I urge you to reflect on, what it is exactly, as part of your moral dashboard, that "gets off" on sowing division. Its the equivalent of "you've hurt me and so now I'm gonna make you pay". It is, no doubt, related to the co-opted concept currently defining "the right", which is to say: the end justifies the means.

Has our society (left, center, and right) forever lost its' ability to honestly and objectively, self-reflect?

I understand that Donald Trump was "elevated" to the presidency, in large part, a result of "the right" feeling "wounded"... the past shared experience of "the right" (fairly described, or not) does not justify the "endless moral passes" the very same "right" gives to Trump, day in and out.

The good news is, all of mankind is bound to one universal truth - the truth of reincarnation.

Each of us will, for the multitude (thousands(?)) of transitory periods each individual soul experiences during its end-to-end reincarnation cycle, be forced to examine every individual thought held (acted on, or not), every action is taken, for the distinct purpose of "feeling the outcome" that thought or action had on loved ones, strangers, so-called enemies, etc. Each of us will be forced to feel every iota of pain we've ever glorified (irrespective of its origination), at the expense of others.

All for the express goal of the individuals' soul-spiritual (not religious) evolution. You, we, I, yes even Donald Trump, will evolve. It is (albeit unimaginable), 100% unavoidable.

I invite you to experience my post in the way in which it offered. Not as a criticism, but as one individual wanting to share his truth.

is a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You mean democrats havent do what Roger did? Do you live under a rick?a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

He sure is. And rightfully so. This was he Mueller hoaxes last attempt to smear Trump by getting a string of nonsense convictions against Trump associates.

In addition, he should use his power to pardon. To review this hack obamajudge's cases one by one to ensure fairness.

Give her no choice but to step down due to extreme misconduct. Wonder if a judge can serve while under indictment for [they'll figure it out later]
edit on 2/20/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jerkinslow

We elected POTUS as a way of totaly and completely rejecting the left's policy positions and to serve as a rejection of low information LW politicians (like jerky Nancy)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
You mean democrats havent do what Roger did? Do you live under a rick?a reply to: CriticalStinker

I've said they have.

I've also said there's been dirty play in how Roger has been gone after... But that doesn't make him a Saint or innocent.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I respect your viewpoint and offer mine: continued promotion of "us" versus "them" has never resulted in either party gaining a material understanding, and therefore compassion and sympathy, for "the other". Instead, in its place, we get rigidity and polarization.

The labeling of others coupled with a sustained lack of interest in identifying shared commonalities only serves to hasten democracies' demise.

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: jerkinslow

We elected POTUS as a way of totaly and completely rejecting the left's policy positions and to serve as a rejection of low information LW politicians (like jerky Nancy)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Dude pardoned Blajovich of all people. I am hoping he hooks up Ted Kazinsky next....just to keep it real.

If TK says something nice about Cheeto Corleone, and it's read on Faux news, he just might get pardoned too.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Anyone else wondering if maybe the federal prosecutors might have held back a few charges that could also be prosecuted on a state level and they are just waiting for that pardon? That 40 month sentence in federal prison could possibly turn into a much longer term in a state Penn. And then what will trump do? Hold fema aide till the florida governor pardons him?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join