It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Files $265M Lawsuit Against Elizabeth Warren & Pete Buttigieg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Seems like George has a habit of popping up on the news every couple of years. I think the Merriam-Webster dictionary may have a picture of him included in their definition for opportunist.

The new lawsuit against Buttigieg and Warren accused the two Presidential hopefuls of defaming Zimmerman on Twitter “for political gain in misguided and malicious attempts to bolster their standings amongst African-American voters, all at Zimmerman’s expense,” USA Today reported.

defensemaven.io...

I think it may be an uphill battle for George to win this lawsuit, since neither Buttigieg or Warren's tweets even mentioned his name.

Zimmerman also filed a lawsuit against NBC back in December 2012 and recently filed a $100 million dollar lawsuit against Trayvon Martin's Family late last year.

Lawsuit against NBC:

In his lawsuit, Zimmerman said NBC's editing of a story on the shooting made it sound as if Zimmerman voluntarily told an operator that Martin was black...Zimmerman said the broadcasts made him seem like a racist and exposed him to public ridicule and threats. He was seeking damages for emotional distress and mental anguish.

A Florida judge on Monday dismissed the defamation lawsuit filed by George Zimmerman against NBC and three reporters, saying the former neighborhood watch leader failed to show the network acted with malice.

www.cbsnews.com...

Lawsuit against Trayvon Martin's parents; their attorney, Benjamin Crump and the state of Florida:

George Zimmerman is suing the family of the teenager he shot nearly eight years ago, seeking more than $100 million from Trayvon Martin's parents, their attorney and others. Zimmerman claims he was the victim of a conspiracy, along with malicious prosecution and defamation.

www.npr.org...

Lets not forget the fact that George is not exactly an angel either.

In 2015, he was arrested for throwing a wine bottle at his girlfriend but she decided not to press charges, according to The Hill.

And Zimmerman was given 12 months’ probation in November of 2018 on a misdemeanor stalking charge after he was accused of threatening to feed a private investigator to an alligator.

defensemaven.io... =IwAR3lf4buzAGVdUaglZUfC1n2LnLBnWsoxgiRZrmbgZiIrIiA3duQEYchapc

And I'll end this thread with this astute observation:
“George Zimmerman is still not done being a scumbag,” a Miami Herald writer asserted.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It’s a not a terrible idea.

Even if he settles for a few hundred thousand he wins and deprives the two of money they are using to get elected and destroy America.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Hey, more power to him if he wins some change. He was found innocent for shooting Trayvon, but IMO he's just scheming up ways to win a huge payout. I'm no lawyer, but I don't see how either Warren or Buttigieg slandered him and I'm NO fan of any Democrat. We'll have to see how it plays out.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Lets not forget the fact that George is not exactly an angel either.

I'm just thinking of all the people George saved from becoming the victim of 0bama's Son.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'm no lawyer, but I don't see how either Warren or Buttigieg slandered him

I don't see that either, since it's not a baseless and intentionally malicious accusation. Plus, he's been in the public spotlight for a while.

Anyway, not only is he an opportunist, he's also a loser.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
May I ask what would you of done if thug was pouring your head against a concert sidewalk?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm no lawyer, but I don't see how either Warren or Buttigieg slandered him and I'm NO fan of any Democrat.

Really ?

Being called a "white supremacist" is NOT slander ?

Since when ?

If a thug (of any group) was about to break your head against pavement/concrete ( per Zimmerman's trial) you have NO right of self defence ?

Zimmerman (who is hispanic, btw) from court accounts did NOT set out on a minority/black lynching/"white supremacy" mission. To characterize his actions thus is malice.

Zimmerman may be an idiot with a "rent-a-cop-thinks-he-is-a-real-cop problem", but not a "supremacist"

Seriously !

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
May I ask what would you of done if thug was pouring your head against a concert sidewalk?

You mean what would I do if someone was stalking me?

I would defend myself.

Regardless, that is completely irrelevant to the OP, so stop attempting to deflect and derail, bud.

Ever since the Martin incident, Zimmerman has attempted to thrust himself into the spotlight at various points in some form or another like the POS he is.

ETA:

This is not a revisitation of what happened, or the argument about what people believe, it's about whether he has legal justification for suing Warren and Pete based upon their comments.
edit on 19-2-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I would be seriously wondering why my head was pouring against a concrete sidewalk.

Did someone slip something into my drink?

Did I just really drink too much?

Is my sanity finally gone...

And for bonus points, could I snap a selfie and sell it as a Salvador Dali original?

Sorry... the typo was funny.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I would defend myself.

Regardless, that is completely irrelevant to the OP, so stop attempting to deflect and derail, bud.

Ever since the Martin incident, Zimmerman has attempted to thrust himself into the spotlight at various points in some form or another like the POS he is.

SoOo...

You would defend yourself.

But Zimmerman is a POS for doing the same.

Since you seem to be quite the racist, could your angst just be because he's a Latino?

White Trash post

edit on 19-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Liquesence

I would defend myself.

SoOo...

You would defend yourself.

But Zimmerman is a POS for doing the same.

This is not the mud pit, and I am not going to even attempt to engage the BS you are attempting to start.

This thread is about the case he may or may not have about their comments, which I have stated above.

Since you seem to be quite the racist, could your angst just be because he's a Latino?

That's rich.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So what makes him a scumbag then? If your life had been destroyed what would you do? Look at the Freedi Grey cop he will never get his life back is he a scum bag too?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Maybe read the OP.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

How can a "latino" be a "white supremacist" ?

How does that work ?

Just curious.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Desperate people do desperate things. Contrary to Warren he's brown not white.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Zimmerman is a discrace and a loser. He killed a kid because he wanted to act like a cop. He then sued that kid's family. He is also had domestic violence issues such ad pointing a ahotgun at his girlfriend.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

How can a "latino" be a "white supremacist" ?

How does that work ?

Just curious.

When the story first broke, CNN and others tried to portray Zimmerman as a white guy just out to shoot a black kid. It was part of their crusade to paint any white person who legally owned a gun as a racist. When they found out Zimmerman was Hispanic, they had to invent the term White Hispanic (as opposed to non-white Hispanics?) to continue to push the gun owners are racists narrative.

Now they just drop the Hispanic part all together. It's sort of the same way Jeffrey Epstein was Jewish before he was exposed as a pedophile. Now he was white.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
So your a mind reader who knows a persons intents. The 14 year old who killed the student last year in NY was just a hungry teen looking for food money'

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Touche'..a reply to: JON666

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They linked his death to white supremacy and racism.

I won't say he will win, but I think he has a good enough case to go for it.

<<   2 >>

join