It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it airborn: Covid 19 Isolated Outbreaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So watching this epidemic spread, I ran across this Bloomberg news where the main thing I noticed was the last paragraph. It seems to be truly airborne. Isolated flareups that don't have a back-traceable source for the infection.
Sounds AIRBORNE to me.

As Cases Mount, Japan Is Rapidly Becoming a Coronavirus Hotbed

link

(Bloomberg) -- Japan is emerging as one of the riskiest places for the spread of the coronavirus, prompting criticism that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s government has misfired on its policies to block the outbreak. The number of infections in Japan has more than doubled in the past week to 74...

While the hundreds of cases aboard the ship have grabbed the world’s attention, they are not counted among Japan’s total. What appears to be more troublesome is that Japan is starting to see a surge in cases in multiple areas across the country -- sometimes with little to link the outbreaks

Read more at: www.bloombergquint.com...
Copyright © BloombergQuint

Read more at: www.bloombergquint.com...
Copyright © BloombergQuint

edit on 19-2-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

That might explain China using giant tanker trucks spraying clouds of disinfectant up and down the streets.

It truly sounds like an engineered bioweapon to me. Ive read that it has component proteins that are related to both SARS and HIV. Whoever made the virus, meant business.

Remember, they are also disinfecting and destroying currency notes in China as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They have had viruses that have come to life after sitting thousands of years. A virus is not a living thing, it can sit for long periods of time under certain conditions. Someone who had the virus could have been working somewhere where they coughed on some food containers and it spread from there. There are thousands of possible ways that a virus could spread.

It could be airborn, they are disinfecting streets in China, that should be a hint.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Not to mention possibly coming from space hitching a ride on rocks that fall to earth. Any unusual space debris land in China lately?
www.livescience.com...

edit on 19-2-2020 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They have had viruses that have come to life after sitting thousands of years. A virus is not a living thing, it can sit for long periods of time under certain conditions. Someone who had the virus could have been working somewhere where they coughed on some food containers and it spread from there. There are thousands of possible ways that a virus could spread.

It could be airborn, they are disinfecting streets in China, that should be a hint.

Plus, I read where China has deployed 40 portable incinerators capable of 16 bodies per day each.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

" A virus is not a living thing,"

There you went and opened a can of worms! That definition has been disputed forever: living, or not.

Frankly, they seem to operate like a machine, a quantum machine?

How they come into being, in all their variety, with this crazy ability to reproduce without self consciousness ... just mind blowing.
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6a reply to: CharlesT

If you go to the following reputable site (and no, I don't trust the Chinese coronavirus case numbers but given free society and social media in the West, I do believe the western countries' infection case numbers are probably about right):

Click on the map image which will take you to an updated map
systems.jhu.edu...

....I have watched this site for a few weeks and it seems the US, Canada & western European countries do not seem to experience the exponential growth of coronavirus cases seen in Asia...numbers seem pretty flat/stable in the West...

...weird...

edit on 19-2-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

" A virus is not a living thing,"

There you went and opened a can of worms! That definition has been disputed forever: living, or not.

Frankly, they seem to operate like a machine, a quantum machine?

How they come into being, in all their variety, with this crazy ability to reproduce without self consciousness ... just mind blowing.
www.scientificamerican.com...

You shouldn't have even mentioned they do not have self consciousness. Now you are going to have lots of viruses attack you in the coming couple of months. They know what you say, I said they are not a living thing, but they do seem to have the ability to figure out how to mutate to make sure they survive, meaning they are conscious of their invironment. It is not random. It is like a computer virus program that modifies itself to hide itself from detection. A program that was designed to change things, that is why they call computer viruses.... viruses Some viruses protect humans, while others make us sick. The common cold makes us sick but it kills cancer cells in our body because it targets fast replicating cells. The common cold does not attack regular tumors though from what I read.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That might explain China using giant tanker trucks spraying clouds of disinfectant up and down the streets.

It truly sounds like an engineered bioweapon to me. Ive read that it has component proteins that are related to both SARS and HIV. Whoever made the virus, meant business.

Remember, they are also disinfecting and destroying currency notes in China as well.

Destroying money makes no sense. If it can only live a few days on surfaces, they could simply store the money for a few weeks...... So, either it can live in paper for much much longer or there is another reason they want to get rid of cash.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I only read that they were storing bank notes for 14-20 days and "disinfecting" them during that time period. Didn't know they were destroying them too, but I had a thought on this whole "quarantine the bills" thing.. What if they are using this as an excuse to remove physical money? Start a new trend? The new world currency? All digital, coronavirus free. Lol

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: rickymouse
Not to mention possibly coming from space hitching a ride on rocks that fall to earth. Any unusual space debris land in China lately?
www.livescience.com...

Or from Antarctica....

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

wait till they gean slice and introduce it into flying blood suckers. DARPA is probably working on it right now, half to get the pop down to 500 million.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok, the HIV protease inhibitors coupled to oseltamivir helped to stop the coronavirus.

here is an article on the protease inhibitor being effective. www.natap.org...
And www.bmj.com...

Next, finding a natural way to inhibit the same thing to combat HIV. www.researchgate.net...

So, that should help if you are at home and sick. Both of these help with any virus I think.

Now, they use tamaflu, which has oseltamivir in it, which is found in white pine needle tea. at three percent. A cup of tea a couple times a day will reduce symptoms of the flu, but just make sure it is from White pine needles, five long needles to a bunch.

So, fresh pineapple juice 2x a day with some pine needle tea, or some Bromelain plus some pine needle tea will work too, you can even dump the tablet into the tea, but the tea must be below about a hundred forty degrees or so or the bromelain gets destroyed. Pasturized pineapple juice will not work, it has to be the type in the refrigerator section of the store.

Some people are allergic to pine needle tea and some people are allergic to pineapple. People who are allergic to pineapple sometimes are allergic to bromelain. But many times the pineapple allergy comes from the histaminase blocking properties of pineapple, if the bromelain is destroyed by heat, the histaminase (DAO) destroying enzyme can elevate histamine to high levels.

Now, if you know you have been exposed to this coronavirus, I would advise going to the doctor and getting the treatment for it, but this might actually help people to kill it when it is just starting. Also eating something you are a little allergic to can raise your body temp, I could do this by drinking milk, and when the virus is just starting, a fever of ninety nine could cause the virus to die quickly. Doing exercise also elevates your body temp, so does a sauna.

edit on 20-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The only thing that make sense to me... and I've really really been following this... is that it's airborne. NOT aerosol but airborne.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Destroying money makes no sense. If it can only live a few days on surfaces, they could simply store the money for a few weeks...... So, either it can live in paper for much much longer or there is another reason they want to get rid of cash.

Maybe there is a reason? Maybe implant chips will be next

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

initial fear were it was airborn HIV. buy yes it most definitely is a bio weapon, and china knows EXACTLY what it is.

top topics

join