It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: Trump 'offered pardon for Russia denial'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If this is true then Assange should have a pardon already, because as others have mentioned he did say the leaker wasn't a state actor. However, for once I do actually think that this offer was presented to Assange if he's willing to use it as a way to get leniency from the Trump haters in control of the rest of his life. What I highly doubt though is that Rohrabacher acted on orders from Trump. It seems every call and meeting Trump has is being monitored by someone, if he really did give this offer to Assange it would have been the top piece of evidence in the Russian probe. Without any evidence I have to assume Rohrabacher made this offer on his own accord. The BCC article is worded to suggest the offer was conceived by Rohrabacher.

The paper said that, under Mr Rohrabacher's terms, Mr Assange was required to provide "proof" that Russia was not the source of hacked emails published by Wikileaks during the 2016 US election.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Watch this video - and tell me he is not making it clear Seth Rich was a source for wikileaks - this video is from August 2015

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Rohrabacher doesn't fit the establishment's narrative anyway, remember, it was allegedly Roger Stone who was the contact man between Trump and Assange...
Anybody who buys this must then look with suspicion on the Stone conviction and support him being set free, similarly, if you support the Stone conviction, then this Assange claim reeks of BS.

edit on 19-2-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

a wikileaks courier supposedly got a thumb drive hand delivered to them by Rich.

Can this even be verified?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
When did Trump supposedly do this "offer" ? 😎

I thought Assange always said Russia didn't do it !! 😎

Assange told Sean Hannity in two separate interviews several months apart, that the "hacker" was not Russia. (But he didn't say WHO it was.)

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: proximo

a wikileaks courier supposedly got a thumb drive hand delivered to them by Rich.

Can this even be verified?

Well the courier has stated as much - I suppose he can be called to testify under oath - if anybody actually wanted the truth - but it is obvious the deep state does not.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So Assange is a time traveler?

Maybe he's q?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When did Trump supposedly do this "offer" ? 😎

I thought Assange always said Russia didn't do it !! 😎

Assange told Sean Hannity in two separate interviews several months apart, that the "hacker" was not Russia. (But he didn't say WHO it was.)

Watch the video I posted above - Assange cannot any more clearly say it was Rich without actually saying it.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
So... he was offered a pardon to state what he had already state, in public, and already known by the general American public?? And why is this suddenly relevant today but was virtually ignored in 2017??

Not really a big deal IMO, but whatever. Its called a plea deal, but was conditional on Assange having the evidence to prove it, not just make a statement.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They had already pumped tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation, paid Bill extravagant speaking fees, had a good time doing Uranium 1.

lol, that just sounds like a bunch of right wing conspiracy theory gibberish to me... From everything I've seen, she always held a pretty strict stance towards the Russian government well she was Secretary of State.
edit on 19-2-2020 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

My Meeting with Julian Assange

​There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter:

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country. I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange. At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all. However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration.

Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time. Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: alldaylong

Fake News - Assange repeatedly said that no state actors hacked the DNC - straight from his lips, multiple times.

archive.com

TDS lawyer looking for attention. Assange should fire him.

Lying in court is a big deal. Maybe the Congressman did tell Assange that President Trump would grant the pardon for clearing Russia. Time to dig into Congressman Dana Rohrabacher's recent past.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If the DNC was truly on the up and up at the time, they would have gladly given the server system(s) to the FBI when the FBI requested 😎

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

​There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter:

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country. I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange. At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all. However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration.

Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time. Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.

That last line tells you he knows the truth - and was told by Assange Seth Rich was the source.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

That last line tells you he knows the truth - and was told by Assange Seth Rich was the source.

From bits and pieces of incoming info, it appears that there may not be any "honest investigators" in the DOJ. At least not any to investigate high-level crimes involving Democrats.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Rohrabacher doesn't fit the establishment's narrative anyway, remember, it was allegedly Roger Stone who was the contact man between Trump and Assange...

I support both Assange and Stone, however it's still possible for Russia to be the actor that provided Wikileaks with the source, then Stone was the link between Wikileaks and Trump. Stone said all along that Credico was his source and his text messages prove that. I don't believe Russia was the original source of the DNC leaks though, and even if they were it wouldn't change anything because Trump didn't collude with Russia to influence the elections. Stone was informed of the leak before it happened by Credico but he didn't get access until the documents were made public. Wikileaks released information to the public about corruption and Trump used it to his advantage, only far-left conspiracy theorists believe something more occurred, while completely ignoring the corruption exposed by the leaks.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If the DNC was truly on the up and up at the time, they would have gladly given the server system(s) to the FBI when the FBI requested 😎

Let me get this straight. The DNC called the FBI. When the FBI got there, DNC head Debbie Wazzerman-Schultz told them to go away. Right?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: proximo

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

From bits and pieces of incoming info, it appears that there may not be any "honest investigators" in the DOJ. At least not any to investigate high-level crimes involving Democrats.

It sure does seem that way. We won't know for sure till we see what Durham comes up with.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
WHO IS LYING TO THE COURT and/or THE PRESS?

Assange and his lawyer?

Former Congressman Rohrabacher?

Rohrabacher - Seth Rich's murder is not what we've been told!

Source: www.mediaite.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country.

Nice find! So it's exactly what I suspected, he was acting on his own accord... isn't it funny how the MSM neglects to mention these pertinent facts in order to gently mold the story into something it's not. I've seen it so many times that a single phrase, "under Mr Rohrabacher's terms", is enough to tell me the offer didn't come from Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join