It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bloomberg Crash And Burn After Tonights Debate On The Democratic Presidential Stage?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You grow about an inch at night and another one or two in space ...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Bloomberg is a manufactured distraction.

Someone put in place so that the right wing media have a target.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

First, he is there to siphon enough votes off to make damn sure that Bernie won't have enough delegates in the first round of voting at the Democratic convention. So there will be a second round of voting. In the second round of voting Superdelegates are back in play...

Damn I hadn't thought of that. Makes since though.

I have always believed that bloomberg is not in it to win. That he was there for other reasons.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

So all that it takes, to make it happen, is digging holes, put seeds in them, dirt on top, add water, and up comes the corns.

Not at all.
I've been teaching myself for three years how to grow vegetables. Lots of trial and error. Lots of reading and study.
It is not easy.
His words are the words of a person that has never tried to grow enough food to feed themselves.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

No way that happens to bernie.
Bernie is to loud and has to much to say.
If they don't ask him stuff he will interrupt.

And the news will be talking about how he interrupted and playing what he said for weeks.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

First, he is there to siphon enough votes off to make damn sure that Bernie won't have enough delegates in the first round of voting at the Democratic convention. So there will be a second round of voting. In the second round of voting Superdelegates are back in play...

Damn I hadn't thought of that. Makes since though.

I have always believed that bloomberg is not in it to win. That he was there for other reasons.

I have a strong suspicion that I am right on this one.

It is the only thing that makes sense... the only path forward they have now.

Or they could have just given up and are posturing for the agenda and 2024.

Or they are just batsnip crazy... I'm not buying that though.

So Bloomberg is there for other reasons then actually winning the nomination.

After all, he didn't even enter the race until it was looking like Biden's cheese slid off his cracker.

I think he stepped in to compensate for Biden's inability to control Bernie's vote count.

link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Funny that you said crawfish. That's not a usual thing people think of when they think of farming.

But it just happens to be the very animal I'm teaching myself to farm.
In fact I start putting together their habitats tomorrow.

I'm trying to do a hydroponic vegetable crawfish set up. That is it's own ecosystem.

link   
I dont understand why people on this forum are always so dead set on turning these debates into a circus. We're talking about the future of our country, people. This isn't a TV show, it is real people who are being measured for their ability to keep our bacon out of the fire. Some of you are talking like this is ESPN and you are getting paid to roast a bad athlete on live radio.
edit on 19-2-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You have to do something while you listen. Believe me, I am taking them seriously, and it makes me cry. So I lampoon what they say to combat my depression that it's come to this.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
He will be the leader after tonight, bought and paid for.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bloomberg looks rough in his speeches, he make Biden look good. His worst part is his horrible jokes, one would think he could hire some comedians to write for him, but his delivery is cringe worthy, so I'm not sure if even a billion spent in jokes would help him.

edit on 19-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I don't understand why people on this forum are always so dead set on turning these debates into a circus.

Let me help you with that then.

These debates were a circus long before this forum existed.

We are merely an online audience voicing an opinion.

To paraphrase Robin Williams, we are not making a mockery of this debate.

It was a mockery long before we showed up to talk about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Normally, I don't pay a lot of attention to the party not in power while they fight amongst themselves to pick a candidate.
But, this lat arrival to the contest may be the scariest of all.
A wolf in sheep's clothing.
Nevermind all the bigotry in his past.....although I highly doubt this cat has changed his spots.

We know see how he feels about good old China...the real threat to American and her citizens.
Please take the time to view the vid. IF not, the source has the transcript.

China is no longer simply an economic rival of the United States. It’s becoming a dangerous enemy, but instead of protecting us from this threat, an existential one, our leadership class collaborates with the other side.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I probably won't, but it would almost be worth it to watch Bernie and Mikey go after each other.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Bloomberg protecting China and saying that China's "President for life" is NOT A DICTATOR is crazy stuff. Sean Hannity was discussing this topic on this radio program 2 hours ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I probably won't, but it would almost be worth it to watch Bernie and Mikey go after each other.

Bernie wants to take away most of Mike's money. Billionaires cannot exist in America, according to Bernie economic plan.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well it's hard to recognize a dictator when you share all the same impulses, and if *you* aren't a dictator, well, how could XI be one?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: HalWesten

Bernie wants to take away most of Mike's money. Billionaires cannot exist in America, according to Bernie economic plan.

Lol, what time does this thing air? I wonder if there will be a thread about it. Could be highly entertaining.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I dont understand why people on this forum are always so dead set on turning these debates into a circus. We're talking about the future of our country, people. This isn't a TV show, it is real people who are being measured for their ability to keep our bacon out of the fire. Some of you are talking like this is ESPN and you are getting paid to roast a bad athlete on live radio.

If any of these Democratic candidates get elected President our bacon will already bein the fire...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join