It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, the hypocrisy of the left. Why are calls for Barr’s resignation not obstruction!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Lindsey Graham slams critics calling for Barr resignation: 'We know your agenda'

www.foxnews.com...

I am so tired of the left’s hypocrisy. I am not a Trump fanboy. I do like most of what Trump has done. Even if I think the left has placed Trump on this road in the sense I really think Trump would have worked with the left if they were not suffering from Trump derangement syndrome.

I do believe Barr is trying to wade through the corruption of DC.

So. With Barr stating he will not be bullied by congress. With Barr’s multiple active investigations. Calling for his resignation is clearly political and is obstruction of justice. Or at least obstruction of justice in the context the left has been pushing of late.
edit on 19-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think it’s also especially ironic now that Barr is a check and balance to the corruption of the FBI who’s corrupt actions benefited the Democrats.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Why single out hypocrasy?

Why not just call it what it is. This is a pretty looking pig.

Wade through the swamp, pig. Wade through the swamp.

Barr doesn't look or sound like someone being bullied.

Can obstruction happen if there is nothing to obstruct?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

LOL, I'll let this sit here for some to ponder.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Why single out hypocrasy?

Why not just call it what it is. This is a pretty looking pig.

Wade through the swamp, pig. Wade through the swamp.

Barr doesn't look or sound like someone being bullied.

So you don’t have a valid reason for the calls for Barr to resignation while conducting the present investigations.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

My reason to disbar barr has little to do with anything.

I believe i made my point otherwise.

Nothing to see here

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Isnt barr supposed to be locking someone up?

Is he a prosecutor or a defence?

I don't know how he can be both.

Or either

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Isnt barr supposed to be locking someone up?

Is he a prosecutor or a defence?

I don't know how he can be both.

Or either

I guess we will never know if the left can push Barr out before the current investigations are completed.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

My reason to disbar barr has little to do with anything.

I believe i made my point otherwise.

Nothing to see here

You haven’t provide a credible argument supported by actual evidence why Barr should resign.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, I'll let this sit here for some to ponder.

Using that logic....

How was Trump guiltily of obstructing congress?
edit on 19-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The hypocritical calls are getting old.
We know that democratic senators went to Ukraine but they charge Trump for pushing his agenda?
How many PROVEN democratic people have lied to Congress and The People but Flynn & Stone are the ones charged?
Bull#!
The law needs to apply exactly the same and I'm sick of it.
Democrats are anti-American scum.
They have given me this opinion by the way they have acted.
I'm ashamed that I ever stood with any of their policies.

Barry is my last hope of justice and the reason for the democratic freak out.
edit on 2/19/2020 by Martin75 because: Forgot to add my feelings on barr

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Thats a big if.

Unless it isnt.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Neither have you credibly displayed the case otherwise.

And here we all sit. Debating nuance as opposed to substance.

If you could give barr an nps? I would give him a 5.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If Democrats are demanding a resignation then it’s probably because that person is doing a good job.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

So. With Barr stating he will not be bullied by congress. With Barr’s multiple active investigations. Calling for his resignation is clearly political and is obstruction of justice. Or at least obstruction of justice in the context the left has been pushing of late.

Maybe... maybe not. Or not like you think. Seems to me that Trump has been taunting Barr with his tweets:

'I do make his job harder': Donald Trump concedes his tweets are a burden to Attorney General Bill Barr but defends his right to be 'totally involved' in criminal cases

Why does Trump feel the need to tell his AG that he has the right to be involved? What is Barr doing that makes Trump feel this is necessary? And why so publicly??? Apparently there's something going on behind the scenes, and that something isn't a close, open working relationship between Trump and Barr... obviously. One is at odds with the other, and we all know who should be taking their marching orders from whom.

Maybe Dems are just giving Barr an out before he can be proven to be their "Fixer":

DOJ denies reports that Bill Barr is threatening to resign as Attorney General if Donald Trump keeps tweeting about investigations after the president said he 'has the right' to be involved in criminal cases

'Barr has his limits,' one anonymous official told The Post, claiming that the AG was fed up by Trump's continued interference in Justice Department cases.

The report ran in the wake of tensions between Barr and Trump - who have widely been seen as close allies.

Last Thursday, Barr took a swipe at the President in a television interview, saying that Trump's tweeting about Justice Department cases and staffers make it 'impossible' for him to do his job.

On Friday, Trump ignored Barr's request to curb his social media use and insisted that he has the 'legal right' to intervene in criminal cases and sidestep the Justice Department's historical independence.

Barr threw down the gauntlet when he publicly criticized the President's tweets... and therefore the President's authority and power... Not cool.

Congress critters say lots of stupid things. They can call for whatever they like. It's just smoke and mirrors anyway. The real story is whatever is going on between Trump and Barr behind closed doors.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

What do you imagine the story between barr and potus is?

Other than what it seems to be? Which is pretty clear. According to twitter and the mainstream media, at least.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The real story is whatever is going on between Trump and Barr behind closed doors.

Which nobody will be privy to, we may as well be discussing who would win an mma match between trump and Putin.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Neither have you credibly displayed the case otherwise.

And here we all sit. Debating nuance as opposed to substance.

If you could give barr an nps? I would give him a 5.

Hello. If you are making accusations, it’s up to you to provide the credible argument and supporting evidence. What is your credible argument why Barr should resign with supporting evidence. Innocent until proven guilty of a reason to resign.

Thanks for highlighting the hypocrisy.....
edit on 19-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You

Why does Trump feel the need to tell his AG that he has the right to be involved?

You have proof Trump is influencing Barr’s investigations?
And. What Branch does Barr work for? And who is ultimately head of that branch?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Barr threw down the gauntlet when he publicly criticized the President's tweets... and therefore the President's authority and power... Not cool.

I think he had ever right to do that. I see Barr’s points, but I see why Trump is tired of the situation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join