It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pam Anderson’s $200k 12 day marriage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just goes to show what some guys will do for boobs...

She has already been married several times but I’m sure this time it will work out.
Anyway apparently after Peters married Anderson And paid of her $200k debt she divorced him.......what a dip #..

“ He claims to have left another woman after Anderson came back into his life. He said Anderson had $200,000 in bills and “no way to pay it.” He added, “If she meant controlling- I’ve paid … bills since she was broke. I bought her a completely new wardrobe."

Good god man... at least get ripped by a 20 yr old not some worn out old hag..

theblast.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Wow, the old pic in your link. I didn’t realize she had such a nice rack before the boob job. Why would you mess with perfection like that? Fake boobs are a huge turnoff.

Sorry, it is a thread about Pam Anderson... 🤪

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Well let’s be honest.
She didn’t get famous because of her acting abilities...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Didn't she have a sex tape? How do you know? Maybe she did ...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
She is a wonderful, kind, and giving woman.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: KKLOCO

Well let’s be honest.
She didn’t get famous because of her acting abilities...

Of course she did.

Featuring Tommie Lee...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Well there's an old saying.........

**There's no fool like an old fool**

I think she found one!!

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Hahaha what a waste of 200k

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Actually, he broke it off with her --

But Peters implied that he told Anderson they were over in a text.

Peters said, “There’s a lot more to the story but I think the text … is self explanatory’’ — attaching a copy of what he wrote “dear pammy’’ to tell her they were through.

Jon Peters says he paid Pamela Anderson’s debts before marriage went bust

If true, then he's an even bigger fool!!! And quite the dick. Ending your marriage by text message? Really??? Wow.

But for now it's just another "he said... she said"...

“These claims are not only entirely fabricated, they are ludicrous," a rep for Anderson said to Fox News on Tuesday. "Despite Mr. Peters’ scurrilous and ongoing efforts to elicit a response from Ms. Anderson, she has no comment to provide and hopes he is well.”

Pamela Anderson slams ex Jon Peters' claim he paid her $200G debt as 'ludicrous, fabricated'

I'm betting if the whole truth were known, neither of these two would be smelling like a rose.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Umm...
Well, good for her?

I mean, that's 16,666.666 a day.
Not a lot of "ladies" can make that much, "working".

LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well, stupid is as stupid does, as they say. They also say a fool & his money are soon parted. I can't imagine marrying someone for less than two weeks, paying their debts off, and just doing it out of the goodness of your heart -- guys with a set down there would be steaming pissed enough to lawyer up and sue to try to get at least SOME of it back.

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Wow, the old pic in your link. I didn’t realize she had such a nice rack before the boob job. Why would you mess with perfection like that? Fake boobs are a huge turnoff.

Sorry, it is a thread about Pam Anderson... 🤪

You should see pictures of her before all the plastic -- she was naturally the super cute variety of girl-next-door pretty. Then she became...just Hollywood cookie cutter.
edit on 2/19/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah..I got that tape somewhere..

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You should see pictures of her before all the plastic -- she was naturally the super cute variety of girl-next-door pretty. Then she became...just Hollywood cookie cutter.

Hollywood has a way of taking naturally beautiful men and women and turning them into something non-human looking.
Not just women either. Look at Simon Cowell.
talentrecap.com...

He was naturally good looking, the kind of guy that looks better as he ages. Then he started going absolutely crazy
with botox... ugg Looks like he had an eye job too that didn't work out too well.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Hollywood has a way of taking naturally beautiful men and women and turning them into something non-human looking.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Damn, why would anyone want to pay $200k for an std?? I'm sure you could find just as many for free. XD

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Pam Anderson has fake boobs.

So I think it just goes to show that some guys can only see the surface of something. I believe "superficiality" would be the word. But I guess that's the whole point of celebrity so whatever. It amuses me (and sometimes disturbs me) that anything a celebrity has to say about any given topic is given more weight because people like the way they look. LOL Or even worse. Because they're really, really good actors (meaning they're super good at being fake). I mean, wow! That's literally trusting a professional liar because you know they're a really good professional liar because that's the only thing you know about them! Brilliant!

Tell me again why we shouldn't be scared of our fellow humans.

edit on 19-2-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

She has already been married several times but I’m sure this time it will work out.
Anyway apparently after Peters married Anderson And paid of her $200k debt she divorced him.......what a dip #..

“ He claims to have left another woman after Anderson came back into his life. He said Anderson had $200,000 in bills and “no way to pay it.” He added, “If she meant controlling- I’ve paid … bills since she was broke. I bought her a completely new wardrobe."

Good god man... at least get ripped by a 20 yr old not some worn out old hag..

theblast.com...

I just never understood these simps who fall for THOTs.

One reason why celebrity and rich / famous marriages often fail is that they are based purely on lust / superficial and the opportunity to be with someone who is physically desirable. You have a guy with money who wants to bang a hot chick. You have THOT who just wants some guy with deep pockets.

Men show loyalty by being faithful when they have everything...

Women show loyalty by being faithful when you have nothing...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

WTF, SImon?? Egads, that's botched as frick, what the hell. I would never have pegged Cowell as someone that obsessed with his appearance.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: JAGStorm

WTF, SImon?? Egads, that's botched as frick, what the hell. I would never have pegged Cowell as someone that obsessed with his appearance.

Not to be gross, but I think he got butt implants too. I used to think he was a good looking handsome guy, but now just yuck!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well you know what they say...

...old, cold and full of mold.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join