It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Presidential Candidate Michael Bloomberg Slams Blacks and Latinos.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It doesn't seem like you have to "know how to act" to become a billionaire does it?

Judging by Bloomberg who is a misogynist, racist, jerk!

I have zero doubt that blacks and latinos know how to act in the workplace, but I have serious doubts about Bloomberg.

Go figure.

Dems, if this guy is your nominee against Trump then all of your hysterics and screaming about Trump being a racist and misogynist are going to be very very weak.

To Dem party loyalists. Wake up and smell the BS the Dems are feeding you. They don't give a crap about you and they never have, they just use you for votes and then vote to pass laws to enrich themselves and their cronies.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
this guy was such a dork as mayor.

and to hear all the nonsense he was saying behind the scenes, its awesome.

he will still keep fighting to get on the ticket.

im pretty sure i know some people who worked for this guys office.

even if my friends recorded me without my knowledge, i would say so many stupid things, but nothing race related.
but for sure, i would mention illlegals, femnists, crybabies, etc lmfao.

bloomey should have just called them my new favorite work, naykers.

[note, my bros house was burglarized, by eastern european illlegals, so i have been saying illlegals for YEARS before the hip 'latinoplosion' shenanigans in the media these days.]
edit on 19-2-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: mtnshredder

I'm a Libertarian dude, I hate both parties, I'm not sure how many times I have to say this.

Ok, my apologies then. It's difficult to keep up with everyones stance on policies. Last thing I would want to do is call someone a Democrat that isn't. Myself, the closest I can get to aligning with any political party would be Independent/Lib and they seem to get redefined on a regular basis to the point of being unrecognizable as such.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

To start with, I'm "Latino" and your wrong. Those are just excuses, and what your eluding to I think; is that Latinos and Blacks are too dumb to figure it out just like everyone else. There are no limitations in this Country for anyone. I think that most social programs should be stopped (Except for the elderly and severely handicapped people). I would suggest that you don't fall into that kind of mentality; where certain races don't get a fair share in this Country. Don't listen to the crybabies, they usually just want to have free everything at our expense. Just something to keep in mind.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Now we suddenly care about what a candidate said or did in the past? Didn't that ship sail in 2016?

Not saying it's right, just amusing.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Now we suddenly care about what a candidate said or did in the past? Didn't that ship sail in 2016?

Does your party care that your candidate is a racist?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Does your party care that your candidate is a racist?

He's racist in the same way this poster is racist:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

To start with, I'm "Latino" and your wrong.

I'm generalizing about culture, not individuals. Any single, intelligent individual can determine how they want to live their lives, how they want to value things, and if they want to learn how to do the things that other people do to make a lot of money. If that's their clear goal.

But they better learn the difference between "your" and "you're" or they're extremely unlikely to go to an Ivy League school and meet the people who make the big money and control the history of the world. Because a lot of success is determined by the people you know and what culture you can get into, and there are no legal requirements that certain percentage of "diverse" people have to be let into the Ivy League Wall Street rich guy culture. Do you know how those people play the game? Do any of the people in your immediate cultural or social network?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, February 18, 2020

In a video interview, Bloomberg says Blacks and Latinos don't behave properly in the workplace, even if they do learn how to find a job.

Nevertheless, there’s this enormous cohort of black and Latino males, age 16-to-25 that don’t have jobs, don’t have any prospects, don’t know how to find jobs … [and] don’t know how to behave in the workplace.
Article w/Video: www.breitbart.com...

The liberal media talking heads say Michael Bloomberg is now a changed man, even though he has held these beliefs for the first 60 years of his life. (Bloomberg is now age 78) I wonder WHEN he changed?

-CareWeMust

Skilled Labor is a very good paying profession.

There is some truth to it... but let's cue the faux outrage.

I remember when people would say, "Candidate Trump is too honest for Americans. We're not ready for that level of honesty yet."

You're implying the same about Bloomberg?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: jamespond
you have a source or proof mighty mite didnt give that quote?
interesting you have more of an issue with the source than the subject
is it ok for a figure of authority to tell the public black and latino males 16-25 dont know how to behave in the workplace?
you good with that bub?

I have an issue with people using sources that are know to spread disinformation. I'd never heard of the source before i read this thread but it took me less than 3 minutes to look these guys up on the internet and find out what they're about.

If the OP can't be bothered to do a background check on a source that they're going to come here and start a thread about, then it makes them look stupid.

ATS is becoming too predictable these days. These questionable news sources, which all happen to be from right wing sites, are popping up on here several times a day and all the same gullable Trumpeters are getting all uppity about it

How about trying to apply some logic to your thought process for a change? If what the OP were saying was true, it would be on all of the news sites, not just some fringe far right site. No?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond
so you bring nothing to show mighty mite mike did not make that statement?
long way to go to say that
thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

To start with, I'm "Latino" and your wrong. Those are just excuses, and what your eluding to I think; is that Latinos and Blacks are too dumb to figure it out just like everyone else. There are no limitations in this Country for anyone. I think that most social programs should be stopped (Except for the elderly and severely handicapped people). I would suggest that you don't fall into that kind of mentality; where certain races don't get a fair share in this Country. Don't listen to the crybabies, they usually just want to have free everything at our expense. Just something to keep in mind.

Thank you. I was going to say something similar but I'm a middle-aged white guy and some believe I have some magical white privilege that keeps me above minorities. I call BS. Everyone has the ability to rise out of a bad situation, it just depends on how much they want to do that. I could be a lot better off financially than I am but I don't want to work 80 hours a week and I don't want to move to an area that offers more opportunities because I like where I'm at. So I struggle financially. It's my fault, no one else's and that's how it is for almost everyone else. We make our own way, no matter what we look like.

I know I'll catch some flak for this. Go ahead, I can take it.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
He's right but he left out a few other races like the rest of them. One of the companies I applied to for a job a couple of years ago was having trouble keeping young males because they either lied on their apps or couldn't leave the drugs alone.

It certainly is more circumstantial than just race. Have a couple black co-workers, and they don't like each other. Mostly along the lines of one thinking the other is lazy, and the other thinking the former works "like he's white". Also worked with a white kid once, that was lazy as hell. Though that might have been because he'd smoke a blunt on his lunch breaks, and the brag about it to us.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

He's not wrong. Blacks and Latinos as a whole don't have the same opportunities and are not given proper training on how to conduct themselves within a business situation to thrive. That can be interpreted as "don't know how to behave," but it's really more a matter of just being so far outside the business world that they wouldn't know how to act if somehow they managed to make it in.

I'm all for education and teaching people what they need to know to improve their lives. How to write a good letter. How to get applicable experience. How to look for jobs online. How to dress and act when you make it in. I'm sure there are a lot of people here who aren't black or Latino who don't know that stuff.

Anyway, it's a whole lot better than welfare, and it benefits everyone.

BS.

I've personally trained Blacks and Latinos from "off the streets", and it comes down to what they want. If they're looking to better themselves and have some sort of career, they conduct themselves professionally. Seen a lot of them outside of work in their regular clothes, and you would think they hang out at the convenience store most of the day, otherwise.

The others that don't make it are the ones with that attitude that its "dressing and acting white"

I wonder where people like Ben Carson or Chris Gardner, growing up in poverty, learned to conduct themselves. Your post sounds really condescending, honestly.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Inconceivable

Honesty, morals and a good work ethic should not have to be taught. Conducting ones self properly in a work/business situation should come naturally to those inclined to want to be a productive citizen instead of a drain on society. This should apply to persons of any ethnic/racial/monetary background.

It is taught. Usually by a father figure of some sort. But this does not preclude a strong mother that doesn't take any #, either.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Thank you. I was going to say something similar but I'm a middle-aged white guy and some believe I have some magical white privilege that keeps me above minorities. I call BS. Everyone has the ability to rise out of a bad situation, it just depends on how much they want to do that. I could be a lot better off financially than I am but I don't want to work 80 hours a week and I don't want to move to an area that offers more opportunities because I like where I'm at. So I struggle financially. It's my fault, no one else's and that's how it is for almost everyone else. We make our own way, no matter what we look like.

I know I'll catch some flak for this. Go ahead, I can take it.

Ima need 20% of your next paycheck. You know, for that privilege tax.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
President Trump's assessment of candidate Bloomberg's debate performance last evening.

Mini Mike Bloomberg’s debate performance tonight was perhaps the worst in the history of debates, and there have been some really bad ones. He was stumbling, bumbling and grossly incompetent. If this doesn’t knock him out of the race, nothing will. Not so easy to do what I did!
Source: twitter.com...

Bloomberg is losing altitude as quickly as he gained it. I wonder who will be the Liberal Media's NEXT darling favorite Trump-beater. Not many potentials left!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join