It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Presidential Candidate Michael Bloomberg Slams Blacks and Latinos.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Mike Blooper-berg could say that in black-face wearing a KKK hood burning a cross on MLK's birthday and it'd be okay because;

The leftists and democrats don't really care about blacks and latino's and Orange Man BAd.

Tonight's Dim debate will not have a single person-of-color on the stage. I hope millions of Blacks/Latinos are smart enough to realize that the Dem party has abandoned them.

ORANGE is the best and correct color in November.

edit on 2/19/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

I doubt it but I did laugh.

He definitely has that short man complex though, i must say.

As pointed out by fellow New York businessman Donald Trump today, we haven't seen more than a smidgen of Bloomberg at this point. He's broken actual criminal laws.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It will be just as fun watching debates, where Bernie tell Bloomberg why he has to give up 20% of his 60 Billion dollar fortune, for the good of the nation. "Billionaires have to pay their fair share!"

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Did Google hack Bloomberg's medical records? Or, is 5' 8" the height Bloomberg paid Google to list?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow
From the guy in the book too....

Can you elaborate? Your comment went over me head.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Why is he being so cheap. He hasn't even spent 1/60th of his net worth. I thought he said he was going to spend billions. Starting to look like a cheapskate. Now would be a good time to go buy some farmers, blacks and latinos.

Bloomberg has spent $400 million on Adverting thus far. He's saving the big guns for when it's him against Trump.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Nickn3
Decorum prevents me from expressing my self about Minie Mike.

This photo proves that at least Michael Bloomberg has guts!

mobile.twitter.com...

Is Trump zipping up his pants in that pic?

Nah... He's taking a leak. Bloomberg is holding the golden urinal.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Can we all just agree the guy is a paid for placeholder.
Even if he is rich as f&#$, he still answers to someone*
He doesn’t stand a chance
Especially if he were to choose Hildebeast as VP, he’d never make it alive
to inauguration even if they stood a snowballs chance in hell
No he’s stalling
Buying time
It’s all connected
His masters* demand his compliance, so he shills
Attempting to avoid the inevitable, he & his cronies are in a panic.
His C_A playbook of Mockingbirds is a failure
Stock up on popcorn. This is going to be a wild ride.
WWG1WGA
Owens/Ivanka for 2024 😜

edit on 19-2-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: Because I said so

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So the Communist is beating the racist in the polls.

YEP! www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Who is this Bloomberg guy? Or... who does he, himself, think he is?

Here's a good example of the PUBLIC Bloomberg. He's speaking at the 2016 Democrats National Convention, where Hillary Clinton was nominated to run against Donald Trump. Bloomberg congratulates Hillary Clinton on being the next U.S. President, and builds her up to be the perfect person carry on and improve Obama's legacy.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I've seen others refer to Bloomberg as "McNanny". Why that particular nickname?

No smoking, no soda, no trans-fat mayor. I don't smoke cigarettes, drink soda and try to watch what I eat but if I wanted to eat a fat-covered cigarette while chugging a Big Gulp that's none of his business to regulate.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

It will be just as fun watching debates, where Bernie tell Bloomberg why he has to give up 20% of his 60 Billion dollar fortune, for the good of the nation. "Billionaires have to pay their fair share!"

Bloomberg may be the only person on that side to tell Bernie how wacked out his plans are. It might be one of his few redeeming features amongst a host of repellant ones.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

In a video interview, Bloomberg says Blacks and Latinos don't behave properly in the workplace, even if they do learn how to find a job.

Nevertheless, there’s this enormous cohort of black and Latino males, age 16-to-25 that don’t have jobs, don’t have any prospects, don’t know how to find jobs … [and] don’t know how to behave in the workplace.
Article w/Video: www.breitbart.com...

The liberal media talking heads say Michael Bloomberg is now a changed man, even though he has held these beliefs for the first 60 years of his life. (Bloomberg is now age 78) I wonder WHEN he changed?

-CareWeMust

Another day, another post quoting far right news sources on ATS.

Is this some sort of self gratification process or is it just that the rumours about trump supporters and a lack of education are obviously true?

If you're clearly biased towards a topic, trying to further your agenda by using biased news sources just makes you look stupid imo.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond
you have a source or proof mighty mite didnt give that quote?
interesting you have more of an issue with the source than the subject
is it ok for a figure of authority to tell the public black and latino males 16-25 dont know how to behave in the workplace?
you good with that bub?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
and he attacked the alphabet people......
www.foxbusiness.com...

Bloomberg called transgender people ‘it’ and ‘some guy wearing a dress’

In the latest resurfaced video from last spring, the three-time New York City mayor referred to transgender people as “he, she or it” and suggested that Democratic hopefuls could hurt their cause by spending time on the campaign trail addressing the rights of “some guy wearing a dress.”

Bloomberg made the eyebrow-raising comments during a forum sponsored by the Bermuda Business Development Agency in March 2019.

lol
what a dnc candidate this guy is!

“If you go to the middle of the country, people would say, if your conversation during a presidential election is about some guy wearing a dress, and whether he, she or it can go to the locker room with their daughter, that’s not a winning formula for most people,”

yay DiVeRsItY

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Did Google hack Bloomberg's medical records? Or, is 5' 8" the height Bloomberg paid Google to list?

Well, Hillary Clinton is reported to be 5 foot 4 inches tall. When Mike stands next to her in photos...he is not much taller. I don't think HRC can manage to stand let alone walk in 4 inch heels.

Comparison pic: Hillary vs Mike height check

Edit: Elizabeth Warren is 5'8" apparently. He may need 6" platform shoes to not look diminished during this debate.
edit on 2 19 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 19 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No smoking, no soda, no trans-fat mayor. I don't smoke cigarettes, drink soda and try to watch what I eat but if I wanted to eat a fat-covered cigarette while chugging a Big Gulp that's none of his business to regulate.

But I thought you were for the left and their obsession for bigger government and increased gov control of your life? Hmmm, color me confused.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I'm a Libertarian dude, I hate both parties, I'm not sure how many times I have to say this.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh..I see. He's a souped-up Michelle Obama. She tried to ban "normal" foods from school cafeterias.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

He did more than try, he got most of it through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join