It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Presidential Candidate Michael Bloomberg Slams Blacks and Latinos.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
He changed right about when he decided he was going to run for president as a Democrat. lol

He is hideously unlikeable.

Trump is Ghandi next to this jerk.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

is Michael Bloomberg really this short?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt it but I did laugh.

He definitely has that short man complex though, i must say.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
What's funny is that a Democrat who became Republican who is now...

...President.

That's funny.

What's even funnier is it looks like two out of touch populist billionaires may square off against each other and the masses will clamor for their circus.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow
From the guy in the book too....

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So uh...when does the former latina bartender go after this midget?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Stole my video. 😂 No worries, here's another.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

According to...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why is he being so cheap. He hasn't even spent 1/60th of his net worth. I thought he said he was going to spend billions. Starting to look like a cheapskate. Now would be a good time to go buy some farmers, blacks and latinos.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Nickn3
Decorum prevents me from expressing my self about Minie Mike.

This photo proves that at least Michael Bloomberg has guts!

mobile.twitter.com...

Is Trump zipping up his pants in that pic?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, February 18, 2020

In a video interview, Bloomberg says Blacks and Latinos don't behave properly in the workplace, even if they do learn how to find a job.

Nevertheless, there’s this enormous cohort of black and Latino males, age 16-to-25 that don’t have jobs, don’t have any prospects, don’t know how to find jobs … [and] don’t know how to behave in the workplace.
Article w/Video: www.breitbart.com...

The liberal media talking heads say Michael Bloomberg is now a changed man, even though he has held these beliefs for the first 60 years of his life. (Bloomberg is now age 78) I wonder WHEN he changed?

-CareWeMust

There is some truth to it... but let's cue the faux outrage.

I remember when people would say, "Candidate Trump is too honest for Americans. We're not ready for that level of honesty yet."

You're implying the same about Bloomberg?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

He's been thrown into the mix because of Biden's failure and Sanders popularity. The established Dems are grasping at straws. Any means possible I guess (excluding assassination) to keep Sanders from getting the front runner.

As of tonight, Bernie Sanders is widening his lead, as the National front-runner. He's up to 31% now amongst Democrats, with Bloomberg 2nd, at 19%. Joe Biden is now down to 9%, LOL.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: HalWesten
He's right but he left out a few other races like the rest of them. One of the companies I applied to for a job a couple of years ago was having trouble keeping young males because they either lied on their apps or couldn't leave the drugs alone.

True. It is hard to find good laborers now a days. Nobody wants to start at the bottom any more. It's like a sense of entitlement with a lot of kids. People can't put their phones down long enough to get anything done.

The bottom is $22 @ hour for an Electrician Apprentice, with a 5% raise every 6 months. Not too shabby. Much better than Thailand or Mexco.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So the Communist is beating the racist in the polls.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I don't know if Bloomberg was referring to an office environment, or the warehouse floor, when he said Black/Latinos don't know how to act in the "Workplace".

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's funny how Mayor McNanny is wrong when he says it but it's right when other people say the same thing.

I've seen others refer to Bloomberg as "McNanny". Why that particular nickname?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Democrat Candidates' skeletons are rattling so bad that the July Convention may not even yield a Nomination 😆 😃 🤕

The DNC can just pull out their Super Delegate bag of tricks again, like they did to screw Bernie in 2016.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: HalWesten
He's right but he left out a few other races like the rest of them. One of the companies I applied to for a job a couple of years ago was having trouble keeping young males because they either lied on their apps or couldn't leave the drugs alone.

True. It is hard to find good laborers now a days. Nobody wants to start at the bottom any more. It's like a sense of entitlement with a lot of kids. People can't put their phones down long enough to get anything done.

Don't get me wrong I don't care for most politicians at all whatever their affiliation is, but why isn't the media making a stink of this? If Trump had said this we would be looking at another impeachment rodeo.
Good observation! The media would destroy Bloomberg with his own words, if Biden didn't have Dementia, or Sanders were more mainstream.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Who is this Bloomberg guy? Or... who does he, himself, think he is?

Now i have read that he has insulted farmers, factory workers, black people, and latino people.

At this rate, he is going to end up with one vote. His own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join