It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Presidential Candidate Michael Bloomberg Slams Blacks and Latinos.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Tuesday, February 18, 2020

In a video interview, Bloomberg says Blacks and Latinos don't behave properly in the workplace, even if they do learn how to find a job.

Nevertheless, there’s this enormous cohort of black and Latino males, age 16-to-25 that don’t have jobs, don’t have any prospects, don’t know how to find jobs … [and] don’t know how to behave in the workplace.
Article w/Video: www.breitbart.com...

The liberal media talking heads say Michael Bloomberg is now a changed man, even though he has held these beliefs for the first 60 years of his life. (Bloomberg is now age 78) I wonder WHEN he changed?

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Decorum prevents me from expressing my self about Minie Mike.

link   
dp
edit on 18-2-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

link   
sorry DP

link   
DP

link   
DP

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Elephant in the room. Just keep pretending it's not true.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, February 18, 2020

In a video interview, Bloomberg says Blacks and Latinos don't behave properly in the workplace, even if they do learn how to find a job.

Nevertheless, there’s this enormous cohort of black and Latino males, age 16-to-25 that don’t have jobs, don’t have any prospects, don’t know how to find jobs … [and] don’t know how to behave in the workplace.
Article w/Video: www.breitbart.com...

The liberal media talking heads say Michael Bloomberg is now a changed man, even though he has held these beliefs for the first 60 years of his life. (Bloomberg is now age 78) I wonder WHEN he changed?

-CareWeMust

There is some truth to it... but let's cue the faux outrage.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's been thrown into the mix because of Biden's failure and Sanders popularity. The established Dems are grasping at straws. Any means possible I guess (excluding assassination) to keep Sanders from getting the front runner.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
He's right but he left out a few other races like the rest of them. One of the companies I applied to for a job a couple of years ago was having trouble keeping young males because they either lied on their apps or couldn't leave the drugs alone.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
He's right but he left out a few other races like the rest of them. One of the companies I applied to for a job a couple of years ago was having trouble keeping young males because they either lied on their apps or couldn't leave the drugs alone.

True. It is hard to find good laborers now a days. Nobody wants to start at the bottom any more. It's like a sense of entitlement with a lot of kids. People can't put their phones down long enough to get anything done.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
He's not wrong. Blacks and Latinos as a whole don't have the same opportunities and are not given proper training on how to conduct themselves within a business situation to thrive. That can be interpreted as "don't know how to behave," but it's really more a matter of just being so far outside the business world that they wouldn't know how to act if somehow they managed to make it in.

I'm all for education and teaching people what they need to know to improve their lives. How to write a good letter. How to get applicable experience. How to look for jobs online. How to dress and act when you make it in. I'm sure there are a lot of people here who aren't black or Latino who don't know that stuff.

Anyway, it's a whole lot better than welfare, and it benefits everyone.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: HalWesten

True. It is hard to find good laborers now a days. Nobody wants to start at the bottom any more. It's like a sense of entitlement with a lot of kids. People can't put their phones down long enough to get anything done.

Starting at the bottom is fine in your twenties. Starting at the bottom in your thirties is a little less desirable.

I've had to deal with lazy and entitled employees of all ethnicities, most of the time, and what irritates me is that I have a hard enough time finding a job that wants to hire me and I go through a month long or more of an interview process detailing my experience and knowledge to HR personnel who have no idea of the skills the position entails, and them I get passed over for someone who is younger and makes their diversity program look better. Then, I get a call back two weeks later, because the person they hired has stopped showing up to work. At which point I have to interview with the same HR people, and answer the same questions about which none of the HR people know the answers to.

Don't get me wrong I don't care for most politicians at all whatever their affiliation is, but why isn't the media making a stink of this? If Trump had said this we would be looking at another impeachment rodeo.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Careful with the assassination talk. Don't give the HRC crowd any ideas.

And while I probably wouldn't vote the man, he deserves to live out a natural life.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Honesty, morals and a good work ethic should not have to be taught. Conducting ones self properly in a work/business situation should come naturally to those inclined to want to be a productive citizen instead of a drain on society. This should apply to persons of any ethnic/racial/monetary background.
edit on 2/18/2020 by Inconceivable because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It's funny how Mayor McNanny is wrong when he says it but it's right when other people say the same thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Democrat Candidates' skeletons are rattling so bad that the July Convention may not even yield a Nomination 😆 😃 🤕

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's funny how Mayor McNanny is wrong when he says it but it's right when other people say the same thing.

No.

What's funny is that a Democrat who became Republican who is now a Democrat again now didn't figure in the SJW mentality of the party he swapped back to.

Statistically he isn't wrong.... logically he isn't wrong.

Through a PC lens though he's a racist bastard for pointing it out.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mike Blooper-berg could say that in black-face wearing a KKK hood burning a cross on MLK's birthday and it'd be okay because;

The leftists and democrats don't really care about blacks and latino's and Orange Man BAd.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Decorum prevents me from expressing my self about Minie Mike.

This photo proves that at least Michael Bloomberg has guts!

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join