It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Out Of 12 People Who Saw Anthony Weiner's Laptop Are Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Nothing to see here, move along.

If you see nothing in this situation, you may want to rethink your membership to this website.

Then start stitching everything else together

Google in China
Universities going full on communism
The EU project is a communist structure
4 years of bashing the MAGA president
Attempts to reverse anti globalist brexit
CoronaVirus

All these things are linked I believe

WHO IS THE SECRET SOCIETY!!!

Is this why Barr is dropping the low level guys ? To progress faster to the NWO ring leaders?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Is this a rehashing of the CT from last year about how a bunch of cops who worked in different units across different precincts who killed themselves somehow all had firsthand knowledge of a laptop being investigated by a unit none of them were in?

Or is this a new one along the same vein?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

its crazy, but if you look at what they do, 0bama in a dress in a ritual, b0hemian grove, the r0thschild blood parties, etc. it seems the rich have a religion of their own.

the mistake the videographer guy made was calling it satannic for sure.

i call it an unknown religion.
i guess a hidden religion.

it does not matter if there is a 'god' they pray to is real or not, the rich PRACTICE the rituals.
and the rituals are bad to normal people, because no one wants to get tortured.

it might not be real, but they believe it is real, and if you get invited to join their party, and you go along with it, you get rich. so lots of people are willing to go on tv, smile, and promote agenda, to get rich.

i study ancient books about this stuff. i got into it via shamanism, which has nothing to do with this. but my theory is, do not read new stuff, read ORIGINAL stuff.

all the original books, so much okkult.
and they all talk, its about them, and then us.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Already posted back in July of last year.
With almost the exact same title and everything.
Came up in a minimal word search Anthony Weiner's laptop.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2192020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: BlueJacket

You only have to flag it G 😉

lol...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
12 year old me wants the title of this article to remove the word "laptop"....lol
9 out of 12 people who've seen Anthony Weiner's are dead! Lol. Not correct completely on grammar but it's still funny and the sick minded like me will get it
edit on 20-2-2020 by BadRandy217 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Interesting. But can you explain to any of us how this article that you have linked to offers much of anything other than inuendo?

I could find mention of only two men involved in the investigation of Weiner's laptop. The rest of those listed were people attributed to the Clinton's and were from before the turn of the century.

Most of the article seemed a hit piece on the Clintons and had nothing to do with Weiner. As well, did you notice that much of the information the article talks about is information that is now in the hands of the FBI and in the hands of James Comey?

I call baloney on this. I call it fake headline, fake news and I call you for falling for it and spreading it further. It's baloney.

You claim that it takes resources to look into. Ok fine. But the link you offer is very very obscure and appears to have been mostly written at least three years ago due to the reference to Comey as head of the FBI.

NYPD detectives and a [sic] NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

So just how deeply have you ''dug'' into this issue. What other resources have you unearthed with the rest of the names of these dead people who saw Weiners laptop. What other links have you found?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Hey there Green (or anyone with knowledge...) what is RATS?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Which was pretty much the findings for the first thread with the same exact title.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerkinslow
a reply to: GreenGunther

Hey there Green (or anyone with knowledge...) what is RATS?

I think it stands for "Really Above Top Secret"....That's about all I knows about it. I don't know how you become a member or anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jerkinslow

Its a forum for members with status. LOL

Nah I'm kidding, just more posts.
I think you need a couple a hundred to get in.
Prior to 2012 there was a very popular thread about that subject and a NY taxi driver.
Hope I am not breaking any rules mentioning it.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

All you need to do is click on it. If you can see the Icon of the rat you can get in.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
People keep talking about the Arkansas-Clinton connection.... However, let's be clear....the Clintons have very few friends in Arkansas anymore. Except for some elite few (especially in the LR area), most of the state hates them and references to them will get you an earful. Why do you think Hillary moved to NY to run for Congress???

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thought i replied to this but im a newb

anyways is Clintons Arkancide list a thing still or has it died down?

Pardon pun..

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Which was pretty much the findings for the first thread with the same exact title.

Take "Laptop" out of the title and the thread has an entirely new life!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

a reply to: toolgal462

All you need to do is click on it. If you can see the Icon of the rat you can get in.

Crikey!

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
People keep talking about the Arkansas-Clinton connection.... However, let's be clear....the Clintons have very few friends in Arkansas anymore. Except for some elite few (especially in the LR area), most of the state hates them and references to them will get you an earful. Why do you think Hillary moved to NY to run for Congress???

I think that is about the trail of crimes that leads to Arkansas. Rape, drug running, money laundering and murder being the trail.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Take "Laptop" out of the title and the thread has an entirely new life!

Oh dear!

Just realized its 2 separate topics literally the same title, just the newer one is stickied... Weird

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No facts to backup this slander

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Catchy headers are catchy.

The majority of people who saw and knew JFK are probably dead too, BTW.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join