It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Howard the Duck movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Or "50 Shades of Gravy" and there wasn't any gravy.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

“First Contact” indeed!

Kirk just interpreted the Vulcan “IDIC” a bit more physically.

“infinite Diversity, Infinite Coitus”, perhaps?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Or "50 Shades of Gravy" and there wasn't any gravy.

Eye bleach, por favor.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Or Harry Potter..

Or that dopey Twilight where it's beastiality AND necrophilia.

Just as bad or even worse, pedophilia. The vampire guy is like what? 100 and he's pursuing a 16 year old girl or something.

Give me Duckman on legal Girl action over that any day.

I've loved Howard the Duck since I saw it at the cinemas as a kid. Film certainly has gotten some hate over the years.

Any way I think the main word here for folks to keep in mind is 'fantasy', as in not real, as in fiction.

When movies start showing humans having real sex with real animals I'll be concerned.
There is definitely more important things in the world we should be concerned about and focused on than what is shown in fictional sci-fi comedies.
edit on 18-2-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Or Harry Potter..

Or that dopey Twilight where it's beastiality AND necrophilia.

Just as bad or even worse, pedophilia. The vampire guy is like what? 100 and he's pursuing a 16 year old girl or something.

Give me Duckman on legal Girl action over that any day.

I've loved Howard the Duck since I saw it at the cinemas as a kid. Film certainly has gotten some hate over the years.

Any way I think the main word here for folks to keep in mind is 'fantasy', as in not real, as in fiction.

When movies start showing humans having real sex with real animals I'll be concerned.

There is definitely more important things in the world we should be concerned about and focused on than what is shown in fictional sci-fi comedies.

This is a very thin gray line...

What if the 16 year Old girl was a vampire and was over a thousand years old, with a human guy whom is only thirty years old..!?!

Would the Thirty Year Old guy still be considered a Pedo..?

Of course it is all just fantasy, however there are cases in the real world that could beg the same question..

What if a 30 year old woman, whom suffers from hypopituitarism and looks like a sixteen year old, is in a relationship with a guy her own age..

Is he a Pedo..?
edit on 19-2-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Guardians of the Galaxy is a marvelous movie. I know this is a thread about Howard the Duck (or is it?) but I just want to bring Guardians to the fore front.

Note the protagonist Peter Quill. Stolen from Earth at the young age of 10. Grew up with a bunch of space raiders. Now mind, he is the only Earthling, basically, that knows about all the other beings... And for the Earthling, what are those characterizations and traits portrayed?

He tags everything that moves. Even a Baskavarian. And how how did the raiders keep him in line? They threatened to eat him. Something we humans like to do.

I think that may be a reason why the aliens bug out so fast... We eat you. Or other.

In a very real sense we just may be the galactic example of a leg humping dog.

edit on 19-2-2020 by Newt22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Newt22
Guardians of the Galaxy is a marvelous movie. I know this is a thread about Howard the Duck (or is it?) but I just want to bring Guardians to the fore front.

Note the protagonist Peter Quill. Stolen from Earth at the young age of 10. Grew up with a bunch of space raiders. Now mind, he is the only Earthling, basically, that knows about all the other beings... And for the Earthling, what are those characterizations and traits portrayed?

He tags everything that moves. Even a Baskavarian. And how how did the raiders keep him in line? They threatened to eat him. Something we humans like to do.

I think that may be a reason why the aliens bug out so fast... We eat you. Or other.

In a very real sense we just may be the galactic example of a leg humping dog.

That's just the way we are..

Not the eating bit..

I'd never eat a sentient being. But the other....

I mean, I wouldn't go as far as the hippie in Galaxy Quest and do a blob..

I'd tag just about anything if it is familiar enough to find attractive and has the basic female traits and parts.

Female Yautja..? Yup..!! Just need to put a bag over the head or ask her to keep the helmet on, because that's the only thing they don't have going for them..lol

Hell, I'd even go a lady Kaminoan if given half a chance..!!

Point is..

I think you are correct..

We are definitely leg humpers..

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So...Lea Thompson has a cork-screw shaped vagina?
metro.co.uk...enises-6946235/

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

It all comes down to age and ability to give consent I think most would agree.

Any way I saw this movie like 2 days after my twelfth birthday.
Unsurprisingly the movie didn't corrupt me and I am a fairly okay person relatively speaking.

Even as a child I knew how to separate fantasy and reality.
It's entertainment. A comedy. You either like it or you do not.

People shouldn't read too much into it.

Films a cult classic. It's not amazing, but it's an ok watch.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
'The Shape of Water.'
Chick bangs a fish.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Howard the duck is a hilarious movie....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join