It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A Mothers Pride" of her suicide attacker son.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Terrorism and warfare is not the same thing, period

Yet they are equaly evil and destructive.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Two Israeli soldiers were killed in the ambush.

Well, at least he took out a military target without any bombs and no civilian "collateral damage".

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I would like to know here the moderators are on this site, and why the following was not given a warning or changed for it's blatant racism.

The Palestineans are a sick, twisted and violent society that has contributed NOTHING to the world ( typical Muslims) and they will be put down like mad dogs one day and I won't shed (1) stinkin tear for them, because they had so many chances and they choose more violence over peace.

There is no reason to reply to Maximus as he seems to be intoxicated in his own bigotry, however.

I would also like to state that those who have held sound the insinuation that Arabs are bred to foster the thought of the destruction of Israel should have the audacity to substantiate such claims, as it's become annoying and tuatologous debating the evils of the Arab society. And, TC, moral relativism plays a fundamental agenda in geo-politics; and western goverments have been expounding thier relative agenda to the Middle East for decades vis-a-vis economics and cut-throat capitalism.

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
even if it was true that the muslims of this particular area are indoctrinated to believe that this is what is needed to expell the invader,
you have to wonder what exactly caused them to feel the need to go to such extreme lengths TC?
there has to be some cause behind it.
no people are like this for no reason, regardless of whether you think its a good reason or not there still has to be one.
dont you wonder what that is?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thats the reason Muslims are hated. Instead of rebelling, try co-operating.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
why do arabs not take responsibility over this and settle this conflict instead of supporting terrorism and putting all blame on israel?

if the arabs left israel alone these areas would not be occupied, if the arabs hadnt used these areas to launch invasion then abandoned the palestinians like used canned goods, none of this would be an issue.

untill the arabs acknowledge their fault in this there wont be peace, instead of the victimising of themselves and justifying of suicide bombings, neither side has a higher moral obligation in resolving this but when one side is the only one making concessions, how can the other be trusted to really want peace?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Much has been said about suicide bombers and there is great disapproval from the American side as it relates to this tactic. I do not support terrorist activity whether it inspired by Arabs, Israelis or Americans and in the eye of the beholder they all see terrorism from varied perspectives and define it quite differently.

If the shoe were on the other foot and a Muslim power was occupying the U.S. and that foreign power had far superior military means, I have no doubt that Americans, if backed into a corner, would resort to extreme means to defend what they believe in. What state is it that says “Live free or die”? In other words defend what you believe in or die trying.

Is the work of a suicide bomber more reprehensible than that of a pilot who flies thousands of feet over Hiroshima or Nagasaki and drops a bomb that he knows is going to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people? A bomb that is going to melt the skin from the bones of school children and cause their eyes to fall out of their head and decades later to continue its destruction through the cancer that it has injected into people. Is it more cowardly than dropping Agent Orange and napalm on Vietnamese children and watching their flesh drip from their skeletal remains?

I have a very simple rule to rank the most violent and savage amongst nations. It is simply based on an analysis of which nation has killed the most people. The United States of American is currently heavy weight champion.

It is a natural role for the U.S. . The American society is a violent one. Domestically they kill each other at a greater rate than any other western country, they commit more violent crimes, more hate crimes and own more guns than any other western society. Likewise they have created cities where innocent people cannot go out at night for fear of the violence that awaits. This is freedom? No, this is an inferior way of life that the rest of the world wants nothing to do with. That Americans are prepared to accept the diatribe that comes out of Washington is one thing, but please don’t think that the rest of the world wants your international violence that is simply meant to secure the long term interest of the U.S. while being sold on a platform of peace and democracy.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by walter32
If the shoe were on the other foot and a Muslim power was occupying the U.S. and that foreign power had far superior military means, I have no doubt that Americans, if backed into a corner, would resort to extreme means to defend what they believe in. What state is it that says “Live free or die”? In other words defend what you believe in or die trying.

I disagree strongly. Yes, we would resort to guerilla tactics to kill the enemy, but we wouldn't kill ourselves to maybe kill a few of them. We would die fighting, but we would try to live as long as we could to fight on. Our culture doesn't glorify intentional suicide, and no matter who was occupying our country, our mothers would NOT be happy and proud if we told them we were going to kill ourselves, no matter the cause.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Want to understand the mindset of Islamofascists such as this woman and her son? Here, direct from the mouth of their Mullah's puppet:

The real question is what is Zionism? No doubt there have been many discussions in this conference on this issue and you have made studies in this regard, and you may know what I want to emphasize, but it is something worth mentioning.

We must see what the real story of Palestine is. Is the conflict in Palestine a war between some Jews on the one side and Muslims and non-Jews on the other side? Is it a war between the Jews and other faiths? Is it the war of one country with other countries? Is it the war of one country with the Arab world? Is the conflict only over the limited lands of Palestine? I think the answer to all these questions is negative.

www.iranfocus.com...

So Israel isn't even a country for these people. It's just a "Bridge head", a huge fortress they should attack "in the name of the holy prophet Muhammed" for the sake of Islam and a bizzaro wish for a giant Caliphate (Israel being the first obstacle if you didn't understand the speech). That's why they don't distinguish between civilians either- were all "Kafirs" to these people. How can peace be made in this circumstance? Answer: never. Sad really.

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
What is the world coming to that the racists in the west expect Palestinians to live in impoverished bantustans in a racist aphartied state, most of the Palestinians were forced into Gaza from the surrounding areas and were forced into it, if not for this racist ideology called Zionism the palestinians would be free to go anywhere in the country not just confined to Gaza, what Arafat was offered was just more racist-aphartied bantuistans..Israel must have equal rights for all palestinians, not being a racist "jemish state"..Is America a "white" state..well it basically is but it's not supposed to be and this is why America has no right giving a racist aphartied state like Israel money.

Originally posted by Bob88
That is twisted. What's the world coming to? How can anyone parent want that for their child.

Excuse me for not having a 'link' here but I read somewhere a recruiter for Hamas' homicide bombing 'faction,' for lack of a better description, called someone else in the Hamas organization and got his wife on the phone. The recruiter said he wanted to speak to her son about becoming a homicide bomber. The women told the recruiter that she wouldn't let her son become one.

Arafat has already been offered statehood. Arafat's net worth was estimated at 10 Billion dollars. Money that comes from the U.S., E.U., and Arab nations Arafat considers being his own. There are about 2 million people in the west bank and he has 10 billion??? - do the math. Their own leader oppresses them more than Israel.

I also find it bizarre that Arafat's wife lives in Paris? No jihad for her?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by walter32

I disagree strongly. Yes, we would resort to guerilla tactics to kill the enemy, but we wouldn't kill ourselves to maybe kill a few of them. We would die fighting, but we would try to live as long as we could to fight on. Our culture doesn't glorify intentional suicide, and no matter who was occupying our country, our mothers would NOT be happy and proud if we told them we were going to kill ourselves, no matter the cause.

I believe Americans find the suicide bombings most abhorrant because it is one of the only effective tactics that a vastly inferior fighting force can muster. Fundamentally it has little to do with a disagreement of laying down your life to support your beliefs and everything to do with the fact that it is a strategy that the technologically superior, multi trillion dollar force has trouble dealing with.

I still have not heard a counter point to the following question:
Is the work of a suicide bomber more reprehensible than that of a pilot who flies thousands of feet over Hiroshima or Nagasaki and drops a bomb that he knows is going to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people? A bomb that is going to melt the skin from the bones of school children and cause their eyes to fall out of their head and decades later to continue its destruction through the cancer that it has injected into people. Is it more cowardly than dropping Agent Orange and napalm on Vietnamese children and watching their flesh drip from their skeletal remains?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wardr08e
even if it was true that the muslims of this particular area are indoctrinated to believe that this is what is needed to expell the invader,
you have to wonder what exactly caused them to feel the need to go to such extreme lengths TC?
there has to be some cause behind it.
no people are like this for no reason, regardless of whether you think its a good reason or not there still has to be one.
dont you wonder what that is?

exacytly lets take a look at a United nation census of historic palestine(israel+gaza+westbank) 2 years before israel was created in 1945 and israel was created on 1947 and you will notice jews never had a majority in any region of that land.

domino.un.org...

also for those that belive there is no such thing as palestine then why does this census have a gaint palestine label in the corner

anyway forign jews such as the white skin, blue eyed euro/east euro jews and the ethiopian jews and the indian jews and iranian jews flooded that country and artifically displaced the native arab/muslims into ghettos and slums by taking there land by using violence and force(bombs and guns) famous gangs that where involved where like stern/irgun gangs in the expulsion of arabs. thus creating a jewish majority in 2 years.

or as the jewish version goes arabs just got up and left the land by there chioce

infact palestinians have upto 250,000+(quater of a million miniumum) deeds even today stored in banks in kuwait, jordan etc... which prove that they own farms,land and property in what is now know as israel and they want there land back becuase they have the deeds to the property but there is one propelem there are jews living in there property and land and controlling there farms.

this is what palestinians are pissed of about becuase if they agree to israels "peace" deals they loose the right to claim back there 250,000+ property and this is why the palestinains have never accepeted a peace deal with israel becuase israel refuses to the "right of return" which means they have to give back the property which they stole from the palestinains.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx
this is what palestinians are pissed of about becuase if they agree to israels "peace" deals they loose the right to claim back there 250,000+ property and this is why the palestinains have never accepeted a peace deal with israel becuase israel refuses to the "right of return" which means they have to give back the property which they stole from the palestinains.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by iqonx]

Yes that could explain alot, hasn't the U.S ever thought of giving them a refund?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join