It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio University mobs conservative, police approve of the mob. DEFUND ALL OF THESE UNIVERSITIES!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Grambler

I didn't see any of that. I saw her bodyguard pick her up and carry here while people let them through. Probably just choice clips. Throwing liquids at a car would not really be an attack in my book.

Maybe you can post clips showing these attacks and then I can say. I saw clips showing that stuff happened.

Watch the first three minutes of the video in the op. It shows it all

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yes Grambler I did say that, your whinny, sookie emotional ranting was just as bad as theirs.
Yes Grambler, I think it’s stupid if you can’t see how the ranting, emotional crowd hurts their message but can’t see how that same attitude doesn’t hurt your own.
I chose the word stupid because it had been previously used so was relevant to the conversation

Name calling, it’s not name calling, you are loosing your message to emotions and people who disagree with your message will think you no better than those you criticise, hypocrisy

“Stupid”, not a word I would choose but seems appropriate as it was a word I referenced from a previous post by Wookie

Unlike you, I am not invested in your YT channel so why would I be emotionally concerned or reactive, believe or not, it’s not a concern to me
As for the issue you raised in the vid, I agree with you, not your reaction though.
You sound like them

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Didn't see any real pushing, someone threw a roll of toilet paper and someone threw soda at a car.

Sorry, but I'm not really seeing any real "attacks". That is in quotes because you are free to call them that but these are actions didn't really put her physical integrity in danger.

edit on 18-2-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

did you call me crazy? How about a schoolgirl?

Look before you give other people advice, perhaps you ought to work on yourself.

Start with this; dont be a liar, tell the truth. When you resort to name calling, own up to it.

Unlike you, Im not invested in how you appear on ATS here, Just thought I would give you some friendly advice because your name calling and lies is really taking away from your message.

Ill continue to be passionate on ats and my channel, you are free to give any advice on why thats a bad decision if you want. Thanks again

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If those aren't real attacks, then why do they stop every event in the world when the crowd starts throwing little things like toilet paper and sodas?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Didn't see any real pushing, someone threw a roll of toilet paper and someone threw soda at a car.

Sorry, but I'm not really seeing any real "attacks". That is in quotes because you are free to call them that but I think these are actions that didn't put her in harms way.

I saw liquid oored on her, cups thrown, toilet paper thrown, her being surrounded and pushed and screamed at right in her face, her trying to get in a car to leave and people holding her car door shut.

I saw other onjects thrown, one heavy enough to make a huge nang when it hit a car.

But honestly thats fine if you think this is acceptable.

May you never have a family member or yourself have this happen to you. If it does, be sure to diuscuss how its perfectly acceptable to be treated like this.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Ask them.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If those aren't real attacks, then why do they stop every event in the world when the crowd starts throwing little things like toilet paper and sodas?

Nathin Phillips approached a group of kids to defend adult racists yelling at them.

Nicholas Sandman merely smirked at him and the left lost their mind.

This girl goes through everything i typed above and the left says she either deserved it or its no big deal.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If any member of my family is dumb enough to try a stunt like this, then I would call them lucky if TP and soda at their car is all they get.

They knew that in your face yelling was going to happen going into this.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Ask them.

I don't have to. It's because it's a safety issue, and your refusal to answer leads me to believe you know it as well.
edit on 18-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So if any member of your family is "dumb" enough to hold an opinion contrary to what other people's is, then they should just shut up and never feel free to speak that opinion?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Name calling, it’s not name calling

REALLY? Seems like you're acting like a butt hurt "schoolgirl" yourself. If the poster gets a little emotional in his video, so what? He's entitled to speak passionately on any subject he desires on his channel. You even state that you're not "emotionally" invested in his channel, so why continue to egg him on? You're nothing but a troll and a hypocrite to boot.

act like a little schoolgirl

a churlish, childish rant

whinny, sookie emotional ranting

ranting crazy male

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If any member of my family is dumb enough to try a stunt like this, then I would call them lucky if TP and soda at their car is all they get.

They knew that in your face yelling was going to happen going into this.

True, your family should know better than to have an opinion counter to the mobs.

If only these darn conservatives would learn to just shut their mouth and never voice their opinions in public, all of this could be solved, amma right?

link   
I don't know where the security of different places draw the line.

I don't see these as real attacks. You are free to disagree.

link   
hey, thats the poop girl!

Aaaand nothing else has to known about her, shes a nobody who has a gun.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This stunt wasn't just having an opinion.

It also involved going into a hostile environment.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Im sure you are eager to defend cnn being attacked like this when they go to a trump rally, right?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Unlike you, I am not invested in your YT channel so why would I be emotionally concerned or reactive, believe or not, it’s not a concern to me
As for the issue you raised in the vid, I agree with you, not your reaction though.
You sound like them

Ironically enough, you are indeed EMOTIONALLY CONCERNED and REACTIVE.

You're literally focusing on the emotional aspect of his reactions and are certainly reactionary to not only his views, but rebuttals, which resulted in three post of the same crap in response.
Furthermore, while you say you're not invested in his channel, you have no problem watching, agreeing and proposing changes, in otherwords, that's called investment.

Chill out dude.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And?

Bernie Sanders went to give a speech at Liberty University. Was he treated that way? No, but I would say it was the very definition of "hostile environment" to his message.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
hey, thats the poop girl!

Aaaand nothing else has to known about her, shes a nobody who has a gun.
Well, looks like you two have something in common, minus the gun 🤗

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join