It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio University mobs conservative, police approve of the mob. DEFUND ALL OF THESE UNIVERSITIES!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

And this type of deflection while not new, is standard in the defense of these attacks on people who simply think differently.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Grambler

have seen some videos of her. she is a radical who only seeks attention. she tries to expose her interview partners, she is rarely interested in a dialogue. i would also protest against her.

Fact Check:

1. You have seen leftist propaganda versions of her on YouTube.

2. The mob was radical, because giving her attention would allow her the freedom to express herself and her opinions - thats unacceptable to leftists.

3. She exposes lies perpetrated by aforementioned leftist youtube propaganda.

4. The mob of spastics were not interested in dialogue.

5. The only time you will protest is when the TV propaganda tells you to, because orange man bad.

6. The lack of you even mentioning the mob of spastics and instead hitting the deflector shields tells me all I need to know about you.

Not sure about other poster but I watched one of her videos and she looked like a complete moron. I think it was something called "the left has no morals" or something like that and she thought they had morals because they did not react the way she wanted about trans people and bathrooms. Like I said previously, they basically told her they don't care because it is only an issue with right wing groups.

She has never exposed anything, only her ignorance about real life and she is also not interested in dialogue just watch her videos. She goes on campuses for one and one reason only and that is to cause a reaction and I am sure many of these students have heard about her.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Awesomepossum

Does that excuse trying to suppress her ability to speak in public?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So it's okay to infringe on her rights because she thinks differently.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'll remember that the next time some girl has to take Jim Acosta's mic away at a press briefing.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Does that excuse trying to suppress her ability to speak in public?

She is an idiot but what these students did was also idiotic. They gave her the publicity she wanted and will milk for days. What should have happened was what always happens in her videos, she asks stupid questions and gets a well thought out reply which makes her look like an idiot.

The left needs to stop reacting to these idiots and just let them talk to show their ignorance.

As for her, she should have prior approval before showing up, so this type of crap does not happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Oh, look ... that person who asks questions of people they don't actually have to answer to put on videos is here ... let's get 'er. GAAARRRRR.

So at what point does anyone have to answer her questions again? If they don't, but they voluntarily do it and then look stupid for it, at what point does that justify trying to lynch her?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nope. Last reply to anyone. Let her speak and show her ignorance, instead of reacting to these right wing idiots.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awesomepossum

Nope. Last reply to anyone. Let her speak and show her ignorance, instead of reacting to these right wing idiots.

Better go talk to your compatriots at OSU then because I don't think they're listening to you. I'd be careful though. They clearly do not like dissenting opinions and might try to lynch you for some kind of right wing Nazi.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awesomepossum

That is sound advice that many on here should abide by. Way too much ignorance going on in this thread when it comes to suppressing free speech. Look in the mirror much?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, look ... that person who asks questions of people they don't actually have to answer to put on videos is here ... let's get 'er. GAAARRRRR.

So at what point does anyone have to answer her questions again? If they don't, but they voluntarily do it and then look stupid for it, at what point does that justify trying to lynch her?

First stop being a drama queen, no one tried to lynch her, just yelling and talking trash to her. What these students did was wrong and that was to give her what she was looking for attention. Should have been like the other universities where they answered her stupid questions and went about their day.

The left now a days is not my party because they bloody react to everything. I am original left, where instead of react we actually do something about it and try to educate people. If they don't listen or learn then we would move on and live our lives.

No more from me, she has gotten enough attention from me.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

And this type of deflection while not new, is standard in the defense of these attacks on people who simply think differently.

I will never defend them, but they are not the norm.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I really like the parts where these students' flip their
middle fingers and sling stuff at the reporter.I think
their parents' should be so proud of them proving their
ages and IQ's at the same time.Throwing liquids at the
reporter just like monkeys slinging poo at the zoo.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You really need to calm down because you are acting just like those you are abusing, making you no better than them.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Throwing things is violence. You'll say they weren't throwing hard things, but so what? There's a reason why they stop sports events when the fans throw stuff onto the court. You never know what the next thrown thing will be. One item might be toilet paper, the next might be a bottle or a rock or a brick.

It's like the milkshake fad. One is just a milkshake, the next hides quick drying cement which can do a lot of damage in several different ways. One water gun just has water; the next one has acid.

Not to mention, mob mentality like this can quickly get out of control. So, yeah, I said lynch. Other mobs of students in other parts of the countries have engaged with bike locks. They've so violently attacked those they did not like that they've sent people to the hospital with head trauma, etc.

This isn't a joke and it's not a harmless game. There is a school of thought going around in progressive circles that words are violence and justify physical violence in return and it's only a matter of time before one of these mobs actually does lynch someone.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Off topic...You really don't want to hear how I feel
about trans and bathrooms!
On topic...The reporter was only trying to get thoughts
and views of today's college students.I do watch info wars
and have seen some of her videos.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I'd hate to see this crowd react to a Crowder "Change My Mind ..." table.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The left acts this way because they want someone to push
back hard.These "people" get in your face screaming,cussing
and throwing things at you.They will push you until you finally
have enough and push back,then they have you where they
want you.All over the social media,news coverage,guest spots
on MSM...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Another thing these kids' don't think about their actions
online for the long term...Their conduct online can be
used against them when they graduate and look for jobs!

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That is fair enough, I actually dont know who she is but I believe everyone should be able to speak even the klan if people dont speak in public its harder to identify the idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join