It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definition of a libtard

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Libtard. A definition
A convenient and encapsulating slang term devised to conflate people of liberal thought with people who have in the past been labeled ''retarded'' . This term is often used by people who for one reason or another find it easier to relegate others of different political beliefs as someone less than themselves, themselves of course being those who believe them selves to be advanced in the studies of political science, and hence smarter and more American.

Deny Ignorance Monkey Boy ......

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Asgaard
Americans and their politicians need to get their act together. This whole 2 party thing has the people going mad, screaming down eachothers throats. Each side insulting the other, committing violence to eachother. Possibly murdering eachother. Politicians acting more like low IQ entitled children than actual politicians. This whole thing is a joke.

Be the voice of reason. Not the voice of a politician.

The scary part it's not a joke to those that take it seriously, many of them are armed and dangerous.

I agree with both of your posts. It's all a bunch of $40-$60k annual salary, voters defending the 1%....idiots.

Um, sort of like Bernie Sanders' support base, yes?

No...Bernie Sander's claims he has no campaign contributions from the 1%. I'm all ears if you have debunking info to his claim.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Americans and their politicians need to get their act together. This whole 2 party thing has the people going mad, screaming down eachothers throats. Each side insulting the other, committing violence to eachother. Possibly murdering eachother. Politicians acting more like low IQ entitled children than actual politicians. This whole thing is a joke.

The scary part it's not a joke to those that take it seriously, many of them are armed and dangerous.

I agree with both of your posts. It's all a bunch of $40-$60k annual salary, voters defending the 1%....idiots.

No...Bernie Sander's claims he has no campaign contributions from the 1%. I'm all ears if you have debunking info to his claim.

Bernie is in the 1% so...
thehill.com...
edit on 18-2-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Too bad you clearly know very little about either.

Oh well I bow down to your superior knowledge and intellect.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yep, ats needs a " where are they now " segment. I often say to people don't take life so seriously you'll never get out alive.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

According to the definition you posted, I don't think Michael Bloomberg qualifies as a libertard. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Isn't it funny that if you combine the concatenation of the words Republican and retard, you still get 'retard'.

interestigly an anagram of republicans is incurable.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That one throws me as well, it's bizarre, Stockholm syndrome perhaps....

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Bernie is in the 1% so...
thehill.com...

Thanks for the link...a lot on Google to read. Unlike libtards and repubtards I check multiple sources instead of one and running to the bank on it. I read a lot of his wealth was being a best selling author. Or is that a lie and he comes from a family of millionaires?

Sanders released his taxes, Trump didn't correct?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What do you think far right conservative groups do? Sit at home and play video games? LOL

Who? Can you name a few?

edit on 18-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Isn't it funny that if you combine the concatenation of the words Republican and retard, you still get 'retard'.

interestigly an anagram of republicans is incurable.

You'd have to drop a letter to get 'incurables'.

You can get 'comrade' and 'redcoat' as an anagram of 'democrat' ... if you drop a letter.

edit on 18/2/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What do you think far right conservative groups do? Sit at home and play video games? LOL

Who? Can you name a few?

Well then... according to you there no far right conservative groups in the US.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

According to the definition you posted, I don't think Michael Bloomberg qualifies as a libertard. What do you think?

If you combine Michael Bloomberg together I think it spells libtard, but then my spelling might be off a couple of letters.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well then... according to you there no far right conservative groups in the US.

I pointed out some liberal groups that shut down freedom of speech and who are basically very aggressive against anyone Conservative.

You asked me "What do you think far right conservative groups do? Sit at home and play video games?"

I then asked, can you name a few that do the same as the groups I named....You just reply with a hyperbole.

Boy you owned me there...lol

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

That's my main criticism of potus, he encapsulates that childish persona, the Twitter tantrums the name calling, the inability to admit fault etc.

When that behaviour eminates from the whitehouse it's a foregone conclusion that behaviour will be mimicked.

I'm not saying it didn't happen before it trump it just seems to have er gotten a whole lot worse.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ah crap, that should be an invisible s.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

But then who are the 99%ers, ANTIFA, BLM, #metoo, anti free speech radicals? All of these groups turned ugly in their own way.

I wouldn't want to try this the other way of offering 100 bucks if you could name a Liberal group that shut down speech/rally in the last 3 years...lol

People that join groups like that are just too stupid to have an opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don’t especially like making fun of others for their beliefs. My biggest issue with liberals is they want to tell me how to live my life. If they would leave me alone then they can do whatever they want and I won’t care. Sadly, they feel the need to control everything.

seems like most politics falls under that description regardless of party labels.

second

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know enough about the guy to qualify an answer.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

That's my main criticism of potus, he encapsulates that childish persona, the Twitter tantrums the name calling, the inability to admit fault etc.

When that behaviour eminates from the whitehouse it's a foregone conclusion that behaviour will be mimicked.

I'm not saying it didn't happen before it trump it just seems to have er gotten a whole lot worse.

Yep Trump is really bad there...I wish Twitter would just ban him...lol

I know that most Presidents off mic have been rather bad too. Even Hillary was like the worst...drunken sailor worst...treated people bad who worked around her worst...Obama was not much better, and don't get me started with Nixon. Bill was nice, he just screwed anything that moved...

The difference is that Trump does all this open mic, he vomits out anything that pops into his head for all to hear. Its not 4D chess, its just what he does with very little thought in it and people scramble as he does it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join