It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definition of a libtard

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don’t especially like making fun of others for their beliefs. My biggest issue with liberals is they want to tell me how to live my life. If they would leave me alone then they can do whatever they want and I won’t care. Sadly, they feel the need to control everything.

I'm not expecting much traffic in this thread, it's interesting that libtards don't feel the need to explain to everyone how they aren't actually libtards, maybe they don't even exist outside of trump supporters belief systems.

Maybe tea bagers on exist in the minds of libtards too.

(post by JON666 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Isn't it funny that if you combine the concatenation of the words Republican and retard, you still get 'retard'.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Isn't it funny that if you combine the concatenation of the words Republican and retard, you still get 'retard'.

funny some get offended when called retard.....
just sayin...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If you combine the contamination of the words demon and crap you still get democrate
edit on 18-2-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sunshine
Jonathan Edwards

Sunshine go away today, I don't feel much like dancing
Some man's come he's trying to run my life, don't know what he's asking
When he tells me I better get in line, can't hear what he's saying
When I grow up, I'm gonna make him mine, these ain't dues I been paying

How much does it cost?
I'll buy it!
The time is all we've lost
I'll try it!
He can't even run his own life,
I'll be damned if he'll run mine--sunshine

Sunshine, go away today, I don't feel much like dancing
Some man's come he's trying to run my life, don't know what he's asking
Working starts to make me wonder where fruits of what I do are going
When he says in love and war all is fair, he's got cards he ain't showing

How much does it cost?
I'll buy it!
The time is all we've lost--I'll try it!
He can't even run his own life,
I'll be damned if he'll run mine--sunshine

Sunshine, come on back another day,
I promise you I'll be singing
This old world, she's gonna turn around,
brand new bells will be ringing

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I don’t especially like making fun of others for their beliefs. My biggest issue with liberals is they want to tell me how to live my life. If they would leave me alone then they can do whatever they want and I won’t care. Sadly, they feel the need to control everything.

The rightards don't tell anyone how to live their life? I almost chocked on my avacado toast reading that.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

If you combine the contamination of the words demon and crap you still get democrate

Wouldn't a crate be a bunch of them in a box?

And, where did the letter 't' come from?

edit on 18/2/2020 by chr0naut because: Isn't it funny the number of stars that JON666's previous post will get, despite the fact that it is ludicrous (not the performer).

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
Americans and their politicians need to get their act together. This whole 2 party thing has the people going mad, screaming down eachothers throats. Each side insulting the other, committing violence to eachother. Possibly murdering eachother. Politicians acting more like low IQ entitled children than actual politicians. This whole thing is a joke.

Be the voice of reason. Not the voice of a politician.

The scary part it's not a joke to those that take it seriously, many of them are armed and dangerous.

I agree with both of your posts. It's all a bunch of $40-$60k annual salary, voters defending the 1%....idiots.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Libtard. A definition
A convenient and encapsulating slang term devised to conflate people of liberal thought with people who have in the past been labeled ''retarded'' . This term is often used by people who for one reason or another find it easier to relegate others of different political beliefs as someone less than themselves, themselves of course being those who believe them selves to be advanced in the studies of political science, and hence smarter and more American.

I would say the vast majority of generalizations of a political group to be labeled something negative has come from the left who has used every pejorative known to describe Conservatives.

Typically when the term "libtard" is used it is a label of a person whose action(s) are deemed stupid by the right and not so much used as an over generalization of the group as a whole as you suggest above. There is also a differentiating use of it of what one would call a moderate liberal to alt liberal, but the stupid actions is normally what drives it use the most.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I agree with both of your posts. It's all a bunch of $40-$60k annual salary, voters defending the 1%....idiots.

Are all 1% bad? The guy who provides 200 jobs is he a bad 1%er. How many people does a 60k person provide a steady wage, healthcare PTO and so on to?

edit on 18-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm not expecting much traffic in this thread, it's interesting that libtards don't feel the need to explain to everyone how they aren't actually libtards, maybe they don't even exist outside of trump supporters belief systems.

1 Corinthians 13:11 “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”

Name calling is definitely the product of inferior, childish minds. It seems that both Republicans and Democrats have inferior minds among their ranks. Neither gets a pass.

Then you have the other kind of name calling which is more akin to hate speech. Race baiting is a great example. Some of our countries most powerful people have childish minds it seems.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You can be a retard but never go full retard, everyone knows that... And boy has the left gone full retard these last 4 or so years in so many ways it is hard to count.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Are all 1% bad? The guy who provide 200 jobs is he a bad 1%er. How many people does a 60k person provide a steady wage, healthcare PTO and so on to?

I think the dispersion of money on the planet could be better.

What are you smoking that a $60k person needs to support 200 people...In the US, a $60k person reports to the government if they are married or single and if they have any dependents.
edit on 18-2-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You can be a retard but never go full retard, everyone knows that... And boy has the left gone full retard these last 4 or so years in so many ways it is hard to count.

Haven't they both.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The scary part it's not a joke to those that take it seriously, many of them are armed and dangerous.

But then who are the 99%ers, ANTIFA, BLM, #metoo, anti free speech radicals? All of these groups turned ugly in their own way.

I wouldn't want to try this the other way of offering 100 bucks if you could name a Liberal group that shut down speech/rally in the last 3 years...lol

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I dont know I would say anyone that thinks preventing speech is a good idea probably qualifies as a tard, but that goes for the right or left, could probably toss in those that think PC speak is more important than truthful speech as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
Americans and their politicians need to get their act together. This whole 2 party thing has the people going mad, screaming down eachothers throats. Each side insulting the other, committing violence to eachother. Possibly murdering eachother. Politicians acting more like low IQ entitled children than actual politicians. This whole thing is a joke.

Be the voice of reason. Not the voice of a politician.

Um, sort of like Bernie Sanders' support base, yes?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

But then who are the 99%ers, ANTIFA, BLM, #metoo, anti free speech radicals? All of these groups turned ugly in their own way.

I wouldn't want to try this the other way of offering 100 bucks if you could name a Liberal group that shut down speech/rally in the last 3 years...lol

What do you think far right conservative groups do? Sit at home and play video games? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join