It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 (Coronavirus) was man made

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I saw an interview on Alex Jones Info Wars a week or so ago. I didn't want the to hear the Army of leftists condemn the information because it was on Info Wars 1st. Just did a Google search today and found the same Scientist explaining exactly why he thinks the virus was man made. I think on Info Wars they went into more detail about who made the virus. Links to Info Wars video's below.

James Lyons-Weiler (US Researcher) goes on the record as saying Covid-19 (Coronavirus) was man made and has a SARS protein artificially inserted in it.

www.youtube.com...

Bioweapons Expert Delivers Urgent Message to Trump on Coronavirus Outbreak

edit on 17-2-2020 by Doctor Smith because: mis spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Lots of people think aids was man made, too. Doesn't seem to matter if it was or wasn't; I don't think it could/would ever be proven.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Or those who happen to prove it will oh so suddenly commit suicide by tying their limbs, gagging, and tossing themselves over a bridge.

~Sovereign
edit on 162020vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 17 Feb 2020 23:31:16 -0600America/Chicago31112America/Chicago by SovereignEve because: context

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Lots of people think aids was man made, too. Doesn't seem to matter if it was or wasn't; I don't think it could/would ever be proven.

It can be easily proven. The Corona virus has components of the HIV virus (the latching mechanism that connects to human host cells). It won't matter as the media will ignore it. A scientist can look at a man made virus and see how it was constructed.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You got some people who believe they have to reduce the population of the world and have the technology to accomplish it. I do not even consider this coronavirus strain a conspiracy, it is just a virus that someone created and let go into the world. No vaccine exists, so they are probably safe if they made something to protect them.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

As I have noted in the update thread. The official story has to be that this virus must be a natural virus, anything else is not an option, regardless of what others may say.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
News is starting to admit that it may have leaked from the lab there.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I had a pet Pangolin.
It escaped.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I'm not sure that James Lyons-Weiler is in it for the science, or to monetize different health issues.

One thing was that he speaks of a SARS protein. As far as we can tell, there, by mathematical necessity, must only be less than 64 proteins possible with DNA and RNA being as they are. Since some of those genetic combinations don't produce viable proteins, that doesn't leave a lot of variations for evolution to 'play around with'. In fact, in a human being, only 26 proteins define our entire biology.

So a virus that infects humans must have very similar proteins. Both SARS and Covid-19 virii must be very similar for us to host them and therefore they must be similar to each other - protein wise.

Also, the coronavirus like other virii mutates all the time and gets bits of its sequence from the hosts cells that it uses to reproduce. It does so naturally, and always has done.

If they wanted to create an immunization, why would they add a sequence from SARS that causes respiratory failure? If they wanted to create a bioweapon, they could have created something deadlier but with longer incubation.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeh just like Dan Browns Inferno... Watched it last night and yes there are some creepy references to the Corona virus. Even my wifey who don't believe nothing to do with this stuff said he must have known.

Now our Muppets in parliament want to bring the infected off that bloody cruise ship back into the uk... What!! God help us all. Stay safe 😷🤧🤮

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

So a virus that infects humans must have very similar proteins. Both SARS and Covid-19 virii must be very similar for us to host them and therefore they must be similar to each other - protein wise.
a reply to: chr0naut

Theirs much more to it than that. More experts agree.

Genome sequencing studies suggest that the novel coronavirus came from a single source in Wuhan around October to November 2019, says Paul Tambyah from NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.

Well. This is not due to a mutation. We Know this for a fact.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-2-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added more proof

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SovereignEve

How's that population control project going along over there in China?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Good to see you posting.

The Pangolins take quite a beating in Asia. I recall a story in which Pakistani villagers killed one with sticks and then tried to pass it off as an "alien" to the press. Poor creatures.

Cheers
edit on 18-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

(post by RamsesOzymandias removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: SovereignEve

How's that population control project going along over there in China?

Worldwide. Africa, China, India, Pakistan, most of asia, plus rednecks.

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Stupid question, but why was nCov-2019 renamed to COVID-19?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
Stupid question, but why was nCov-2019 renamed to COVID-19?

Its just an official name. "nCov-2019" just meant "its a novel coronavirus which originated in 2019", as a standard identifier before giving it an official name.

COVID-19 = COrona VIrus Disease (2019)

Doesn't seem to be any more useful than nCov19, except I guess eventually, the novelty wears off. If its hitting again in 2022, its no longer "novel." That's the best I can come up with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join