It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"street talk" the BIG NEWS JUST ANNOUNCE JAPAN NOW IS ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sorry about the all CAPS I'll try to correct it now.

Japanese will now be going to disembark all passengers on the Diamond Princess cruise ship
This is on Japanese TV at the moment.
This was the big news that I was holding back on the Corona Virus #3 thread earlier this morning.
edit on 0200000042322020-02-17T21:32:42-06:00324202pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

They will be going to Japanese hospitals. Undisclosed locations at the time being. Keep in mind this might be just slightly under 3000 passengers so this is going to take some time.

I mentioned earlier that Japan has lots of islands that could be used at tent evacuate center. Now I wounder if that maybe the case here. Sooner or later we'll find out. I haven't heard any news though of the Japanese military (base just south of me) doing any training for this.
edit on 0200000030372020-02-17T21:37:30-06:00373002pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok, whats the "diamond princess", and why all the shouting?

Link is bad BTW
edit on 2 17 2020 by caterpillage because: Bad link bad

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So everything is cool now?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

link is not working mate.
Is this a corona virus ship?
Why so urgent?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Why so urgent?

Yes it is the Diamond Princess

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Yes it is one of the ships with the virus.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Ok, whats the "diamond princess", and why all the shouting?

Link is bad BTW

Link is not available, post may be deleted because this just came in over the 11:30 am Tokyo news cast

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So everything is cool now?

They are going to be taking everyone to hospitals (update on how this one works out will be coming later in the days a head)
They said hospitals, but now I wonder what "hospitals meant".
edit on 0200000053392020-02-17T21:39:53-06:00395302pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Sorry, this isn't huge news. Keeping people in quarantine till they know for certain, is a sound policy to me. Preventing a pandemic is worth that.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Breaking from CNN !!!!

Countries plan evacuations from Diamond Princess in Japan as coronavirus cases increase

What we're covering here

More cases: The novel coronavirus has infected more than 73,000 people around the world, mostly in mainland China. The death toll is 1,873, including five people outside mainland China.

Cruise ship evacuation: Another 99 cases have been confirmed aboard the quarantined Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan. The US has evacuated more than 300 Americans from the ship. Canada, Italy and Hong Kong are also sending flights for their citizens.

😧

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is not good!! I think there are more infected people on the DP. Now will they be free to return home?

Can you see the problem?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Sorry, this isn't huge news. Keeping people in quarantine till they know for certain, is a sound policy to me. Preventing a pandemic is worth that.

He didnt say it was huge, he said it was breaking.....it is BIG because they are finally moving them

he lives in Japan and gets all the news first hand so he keeps everyone abreast of what is going on. Cut the guy some slack man.

Hes been really great for the last two weeks for keeping us informed on what has been going on , on the ground there as one of the places in the world hardest hit so far outside of China

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

He didnt say it was huge, he said it was breaking.....it is BIG because they are finally moving them

he lives in Japan and gets all the news first hand so he keeps everyone abreast of what is going on. Cut the guy some slack man.

Hes been really great for the last two weeks for keeping us informed on what has been going on , on the ground there as one of the places in the world hardest hit so far outside of China

To a Navy Vet from an Air Force Vet, thank you.
edit on 0200000035272020-02-17T21:27:35-06:00273502pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000017282020-02-17T21:28:17-06:00281702pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Good to hear, god bless those people.. Yes maybe op lose the CAPS. here in the west that’s annoying. S&f thou thanks for the info.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Whatever. If they don't quarantine all the crew and passengers somewhere, it would be a horrible Idea. That they are moving them from the ship to Hospitals isn't a game changer. It was a political problem as passengers were from many Nations.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Why so urgent?

Yes.

Its urgent because the incubation time for COVID-19 (aka coronavirus) is under question. Also CDC had already stated that some test kits have been proven to be faulty.

In other words some of these people could have COVID-19 and they may not detect it.

The method relies on patients being so sick that they host high amounts of the virus — enough of it to detect. Not everyone who is infected will have a positive test. “It isn’t like it’s a horrible test,” Fauci said at a White House news conference on January 31. “But it is not a test that’s absolute.”

source
edit on 2/17/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Don't worry...the FLU is more deadly than Corona V.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: SailorJerry

To a Navy Vet from an Air Force Vet, thank you.

Anytime this old coot can help may friend, any time

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

Whatever. If they don't quarantine all the crew and passengers somewhere, it would be a horrible Idea. That they are moving them from the ship to Hospitals isn't a game changer. It was a political problem as passengers were from many Nations.

They arent just moving them to hospitals, they are in the process of bringing the foreigners back to their home countries.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen
Don't worry...the FLU is more deadly than Corona V.

Nice joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join