It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is President Trump allowing CoVID19 patients back into the country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'm calling the FBI just to be safe. Alaska, yea?

Yea, but hold off on that FBI call for just a few minutes, I'm on the phone right now and I don't want you to have be on hold long.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Violater1

Because they are not brown?

Haha Haha! Good one!

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your gonna ruin our PSYSOP. 😋

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Back on topic!

This is NOT the Mud Pit.I
Or Chit Chat!

Do not reply to this post!
edit on Mon Feb 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: ketsuko

Why mainland US, then? If the US was setting up a quarantine camp in the Marshal Islands, Gitmo, Diego Garcia, or any of the other remote islands we have bases on, then fine... but bringing them back onto populated US soil, where the doctors and military people overseeing their quarantines return to their wives and kids every evening, go to the store and share space with Americans, etc? Nah, that's BS.

I totally agree!
I answered in a previous thread of mine that the U.S. Navy Hospital Guantanamo Bay, has plenty of room for expansion. Our Navy Seabees, together with the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, can expand this area to accommodate 600 patients in a few weeks.

I have purposely omitted the USNS Comfort and Mercy. IMHO, it is out of the question.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
Do you think The president wants to crash the US economy, cause total chaos, armed revolt, and have our military turn on him?

That's about to happen anyway. He needs something to blame it on. His economy is just beginning, right now. It's not going to be pretty.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I say they should have been mercy killed for the sake of the greater whole. If the disease is stifled before it enters the mainland, you are safe. What if the chinese infect those infected americans with modified nCov-2020 that targets the american population with biocarfentanil laden HIVCOV-2019?

We could also use sterilization virus DSSV-20/21 that we are currently working on in the labs against the chinese and overpopulated areas of the world?

DSSV-20/21 - DNA specific sterilization virus

How long before it (COVID-19) wipes out chinese population?

Better idea would be to use sterilization virus so instead of killing people, population goes below hazardous levels in due time, without them knowing who caused their sterilization. Such a virus would cause mass sterilization only, not deaths or suffering. People will have sex, but no kids. Better than one child policy that china implements brutally.

Such a virus would be used on races that are too overpopulated. Asians. Africans. Indians. DNA specific sterilization virus. Call it DSSV-20/21.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'm calling the FBI just to be safe. Alaska, yea?

Yea, but hold off on that FBI call for just a few minutes, I'm on the phone right now and I don't want you to have be on hold long.

While I know ya'll are joking, this reminds me of a certain user that mysteriously stopped posting right after he said something threatening about the UK government...

originally posted by: Violater1

a reply to: ketsuko

Why mainland US, then? If the US was setting up a quarantine camp in the Marshal Islands, Gitmo, Diego Garcia, or any of the other remote islands we have bases on, then fine... but bringing them back onto populated US soil, where the doctors and military people overseeing their quarantines return to their wives and kids every evening, go to the store and share space with Americans, etc? Nah, that's BS.

I totally agree!
I answered in a previous thread of mine that the U.S. Navy Hospital Guantanamo Bay, has plenty of room for expansion. Our Navy Seabees, together with the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, can expand this area to accommodate 600 patients in a few weeks.

I have purposely omitted the USNS Comfort and Mercy. IMHO, it is out of the question.

That's actually not a bad idea to take them there. From what I hear, that place is like a resort compared to the prisons normal Americans get held in, you know, so we don't offend anyone by keeping the terrorists in less than stellar conditions.
edit on 17 2 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If it hasn't been said ... the US can't deny reentry to US citizens.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Please provide a link.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Please provide a link.
2nd line.

Why ?
You did not cite a link in the opening post.
I will be waiting.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

That is only valid on US soil. If the citizen is quarantined on foreign soil, there is no law compelling the US to repatriate the quarantined American.

(post by SoNotYabiz removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Please provide a link.
2nd line.

hawaii. some other american colony. but the intent is to depopulate america as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Why is President Trump allowing CoVID19 patients back into the country?

Because they are American Citizens, and Trump has made it very clear that he cares about Americans, first and foremost. Where exactly do you propose they go?

They are being quarantined, is that not good enough for you?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Why is President Trump allowing CoVID19 patients back into the country?

Because they are American Citizens, and Trump has made it very clear that he cares about Americans, first and foremost. Where exactly do you propose they go?

They are being quarantined, is that not good enough for you?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join