It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL** Dershowitz: Obama requested investigation on behalf of Soros.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Has anyone heard of Trump stopping the data collection by the NSA, of all US citizens?

All he had to do is refuse to sign off on it.

Did he?

Edit:

I originally said this was part of the NDAA, but that's not right. It is part of a much larger law though, with critical intelligence programs in it. Trump would have to veto the entire thing, leaving our intelligence capabilities crippled and leaving us open to terrorist attacks. He doesn't have a line-item veto to JUST cut the data collection program.
edit on 17 2 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
2. No one is above the law

Except Democrat candidates for President. They cannot be investigated, remember.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Todays the 18th.

wasn't the 18th meant to be a significant day?

Today's the 17th in the US.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Has anyone heard of Trump stopping the data collection by the NSA, of all US citizens?

Did he?

Edit:

I originally said this was part of the NDAA, but that's not right. It is part of a much larger law though, with critical intelligence programs in it. Trump would have to veto the entire thing, leaving our intelligence capabilities crippled and leaving us open to terrorist attacks. He doesn't have a line-item veto to JUST cut the data collection program.

Not the NDAA which is a wider-ranging act.

NSA warrantless surveillance (2001–2007)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, when Trump does it, it is to defend the US and is OK.

But when Bush and Obama did it, didn't they justify it with exactly the same excuse?

edit on 17/2/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: carewemust

Nobody will go back to this "case" once the selections are over. Nobody.

Same thing ya'll said about Hillary. Oh, all this uproar about her emails is just because of the election. 3 years later we're still pissed she wasn't prosecuted, because real crimes were committed. It was never about the election. You got lied to then, and you're being lied to now.
edit on 17 2 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Did he?

Edit:

But that Bush, Clinton and Obama didn't justify it with exactly the same excuse?

I've made precisely zero excuses for any previous presidents for authorizing it. In fact, this might be the first time I've commented about it on here.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Did he?

Edit:

But that Bush, Clinton and Obama didn't justify it with exactly the same excuse?

I've made precisely zero excuses for any previous presidents for authorizing it. In fact, this might be the first time I've commented about it on here.

Fair enough, I wasn't accusing.

It seems to me that if it is a bad thing for one, it is a bad thing for all, or vice versa.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Oh, all this uproar about her emails is just because of the election. 3 years later we're still pissed she wasn't prosecuted, because real crimes were committed. It was never about the election. You got lied to then, and you're being lied to now.

And so are you, otherwise we wouldn't have to imagine the details of said document ourselves. Right?

Feel free to prove me wrong once this paper shows up, my gut feeling is usually dang on the money. This is political showbiz and we are being played like f*cking fiddles. Surprise, anyone?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

The way I figure it, the case will go to court in 3-4 months and the case will actually start after the election.

There's a school of thought that Trump will have at least 12% of Democrat voters, voting for him in November. To make the landslide most impressive, and win back the House, those voters should not be made angry, by an Obama arrest. Maybe even Hillary's arrest should be kept on ice until after November.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

White House Insiders confirm Obama illegally investigated (spied on) Donald Trump, at the behest of billionaire George Soros.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Ive heard this before. This sounds like Rudy, a private citizen, asking the DOJ/President to investigate private citizens (Joe/Hunter Biden).

It was the other way around. President Trump asked Rudy to go to Ukraine in late 2018 to fish for 2016 election interference(Fusion GPS/DNC/Hillary/Crowstrike). Hunter and Joe just happened to get caught in the net...sort of speak.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Maybe Barack Obama has a thing for....

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

THANK'S Q, IT'S A REAL HONOR

twitter.com...

THAT White House insider?

*giggles*

What happened to the Q-thread? Why does this deserve it's own place in the mud? Any takers?

edit on 17-2-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So Soros was Obama’s handler and essentially bought the Presidency

Who did Soros work for?

The secret society ?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Obama's National Security adviser James Clapper disclosed in 2018 that President Obama ordered the spying and investigating of the Trump campaign.

Dude, that is well within the sentencing guidelines of the left, it is equal to a slap on the wrist.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I call BS.
Does anyone REALLY think that a 302 exists that documents Soros asking Obama to investigate?
WTF would that information be in a 302???

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

If these documents exist then that should all but guarantee another 4 years of the Donald 8n November.

If they exist, people ie; Obama should go to jail....or is Gitmo where you send traitors of the highest order?

I'm optimistic but not holding my breath that justice will be served

If Obama went to gitmo after he failed to shut it down, my faith I’m Karma would be restored

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This has about as much chance of coming true as the end of the world predictions in 2012.

When you guys learn to stop using right wing propaganda as your sources, then maybe ordinary people will start to take you more seriously.

Just saying

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I call BS.
Does anyone REALLY think that a 302 exists that documents Soros asking Obama to investigate?
WTF would that information be in a 302???

FBI questioned someone that heard it go down, maybe?
Maybe that someone that has flipped in order to avoid more jail time?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So, things will only get worse then if there’s a refusal for accountability.

a reply to: rickymouse

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join