It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL** Dershowitz: Obama requested investigation on behalf of Soros.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well, I hope Dershowitz gets some extra security and has that info hidden in a very good location.

Obama: "Hilary, did you see what Dershowitz uncovered?"

Hillary: "Oh boy, this don't look good."

Obama: "Can you take care of this for me?"

Hillary: "Sure can, I know a few folks who can get the job done."

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE! Crossing my fingers, holding my mouth just right, clinging to my lucky rabbit's foot ... But the sad truth is that this is what comes to mind:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ive heard this before. This sounds like Rudy, a private citizen, asking the DOJ/President to investigate private citizens (Joe/Hunter Biden).

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Fort Leavenworth is the place to send someone guilty of high crimes

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

If these documents exist then that should all but guarantee another 4 years of the Donald 8n November.

If they exist, people ie; Obama should go to jail....or is Gitmo where you send traitors of the highest order?

I'm optimistic but not holding my breath that justice will be served

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My prediction: We will never hear anything else about this, ever again, because it isn't true. Just like every other **BOMBSHELL** thread on this site.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Remember this is an UNFILED lawsuit which means you can claim anything. He has the proof but cant hand over because its unfiled.

Question is who is he suing? What is he suing for? Why is he not handing this over to the Trump admin/Barr DOJ?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Rudy is a Lawyer for POTUS though, that changes things a bit. Right?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Our Justice department will not do anything about this. It would look bad to the rest of the world if we verified that our politicians and presidents are corrupt. Our justice department will never verify that Biden did some real bad things when he was VP, no government in the world verifies stuff like that until the government is changed to a different type of government.

I hope you're wrong, I think the best thing our country could do is expose, prosecute and imprison the corrupt politicians, present and former. I would rather our country be known as the one that cleaned up our government after decades of corruption and law breaking. My hope is that we see a resurgence of honesty and integrity among a new breed of politicians that aren't in it for a career, but are only interested in serving a term or two for the betterment of our nation and going back home.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Todays the 18th.

wasn't the 18th meant to be a significant day?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Ive heard this before. This sounds like Rudy, a private citizen, asking the DOJ/President to investigate private citizens (Joe/Hunter Biden).

thats actually completely different to what happened. but nice try

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This is why Republicans are so incompetent. Republicans actually believe this non-sense. Meanwhile, without any REAL evidence no Democrat ever gets indicted of any criminal act.

Trump, on the other hand, campaigned on "draining the swamp" and getting rid of corruption in Washington. The truth and the facts suggest otherwise. It appears the Trump administration is the most corrupt government this country has ever had:

"Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:

Trump (Republican) — 215

Nixon (Republican) — 76

Reagan (Republican) — 26

"Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:

Obama (Democrat) — 0

Carter (Democrat) — 1

Clinton (Democrat) — 2"

Please Republicans stop being so incompetent. Please indict just one Democrat!!

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The case has not been filed but it's a bombshell and we can't see the documents? Sure thing. Cool story, bro!

Tick. Tock.

*yawn*

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
These people are capable of assassination. Trump needs more security around him both before and after the election.

If it gets too hot, Soros and company will try to kill him.

PS: Dershowitz says he has 302's. That's FBI interrogation reports.
edit on 17-2-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well,well,well.
Time will tell.
www.youtube.com...

S&F

edit on 17-2-2020 by Wildmanimal because: Add Goody

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Don't any Republicans ever just pull the trigger and then explain? Why do they always say here is what we're going to do..and then never do it?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The way I figure it, the case will go to court in 3-4 months and the case will actually start after the election.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is that a trick question?

Nobody will go back to this "case" once the selections are over. Nobody. They will find something else to blame Soros for, but one thing is for sure already: those guys are never going to substantiate a thing. And they don't need to, hope is triggered easily.

See ya in the next thread then, I guess?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Has anyone heard of Trump stopping the data collection by the NSA, of all US citizens?

All he had to do is refuse to sign off on it.

Did he?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
All the people who hate Trump and follow the Democrats remember 2 very important lessons Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler taught us

1. Investigations must be allowed to finish without interference
2. No one is above the law

Everyone is for the rule of law remember, so let it play out.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Yeah, yeah, yeah, well let's see the info.

I have no doubt it happened, but enough with tic tok.

Heads need to roll.

This is pretty much where I'm at. The only possible saving grace is maybe they've been holding onto the really good stuff until we get closer to the election. I'm not hopeful though. These crooked #ers are gonna get away with all of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join