It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMILE ADVISORY this thing we see called prophecy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yep, this reality you were born into has a unique hint of a truth running around loose...but now in this thread...we tell a truism.

Prophecies everywhere...or are they just men spouting.

We do not see much for true logical like reading predictions...you know like those quatrains of home boys.....wazzhisname... yeah him. Prophecy, ha, what's the chance some mortal could prophesied one little bit. If you see prophecy that remotely has a chance of ringing true, well you got something there. In the writings of all the world's great revered books of spiritual lean....one could measure their validity by surmising the prophecy words in the writings. I don't know if the small little books of the world's religions contain the thickness, to compete with a book from 1611 that's 2 inches thick. Are any other of the globe's groups seeking God so differently that are 2 inches thick? Naw...what about the prophecy in the particularly thin varied religions books. There are no prophecies telling of Mohammed or whatshisbutt in Zorasterism...say nothing of fat boy statue stuff. The prophecy in Scripture has 33% prophecy and 100% accuracy as we close in on the completion phase of God dealing with man, no....dealing with the devils friggin bargain.
Wait , did ya catch that.....one of the global communities religious books has predictions from long ago come true and coming true.....do the math......the odds of 333 prophecies about a messiah on Earth having all the details come true.....kinda prove some kind of validity. The quran.......nada for prophecy...or am I wrong?

Follow the prophecies.....to find the truth....

Now, about these Jerusalem prophecies about being the the problem for the U N and newspaper headlines!
edit on 17-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 17-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Is it true there are no prophecies about Zoroaster or bhudda....are they real speak predictions or drunken slobbering ramblings of a dude that cant write and spits hate out saying the rocks will hollar out one day....come here, look, theres a Jew hiding behind me...come kill him!......the quran does have that prophecy.....the trees and rocks will call out......ughummm!

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So, you can see what I mean by realspeak prophecy.....

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Start with your definition of "Prophecy". What is a prophecy..., a prediction about the future ?

I see prophecies as visions of possible events but not defined until the time comes. Future has more than one possible outcome. Prophecies are mostly warnings. A change today will affect the future, prophecies included.

I learnt many years ago from Andean people their different approach about time. They say past is in front of you and future is behind you, so you can't see it. But they also have prophecies.

When they tell you about the past, they horizontally wave their hand to the front, a body language that means "before".

Sometimes regular people can have this unexplainable visions. What's the energy boosting this phenomena ? We tend to believe it's induced by a superior being. The prophet then is not the source, just delivering a message. That will put you on a difficult task : Ask the source.

There is too much crazy people who feel they have psychic powers or just pretend to have them to make a profit. Fake prophets are mentioned in the bible.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I gotta look up this Andean time view......we are in a s simulation.....betcha...he he....I like these Andeans

a reply to: Trueman

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So, I suppose that quote that Jerusalem will become a cup of trembling......how's that go

THAT quote is from 2200 years ago....staggering evidence...a cup of trembling and a burdensome stone for all the nations....anyway, the U N agrees with this......seems it's the only reason they exist, huh! Spend ALL THEIR DAYS ....Talkin crap bout Israel....good luck with the dude dudes.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

A close friend of mine thought the second coming of Jesus and the apocalypse would happen in his lifetime. He kept warning me and telling me I should prepare my soul. He told me I should be prepping for the coming economic collapse. He was telling me to buy gold in the 80s!

Well, he died 10 years ago. He's long dead and gone now. And that goes for everyone reading my post. You will all be long dead and gone before the second coming of Jesus! Mark my words, oh wait, you can't because you'll be long dead and gone like my friend.

edit on 17-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Prophesies, I can make them too.

Sooner or later, man kinds greed and wasteful practices will cause a great war and cleansing of the earth.

I also prophesize that many deceivers are profiting by people being nice and trusting, the deceivers are spread out diversely in our societies, some have licenses and accreditations hanging on their walls and they are proud that they are so good at it.

That is it, the meek are not going to inherit the world, because we are destroying the environment, there will be nothing to inherit.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Not quite sure of that yet. 2 prophesies from the Bible to consider.

One. The day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea. In that one it was predicted that Israel and Judah were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. It would seem the 2000 years are almost up.

Two. That one would be the fig tree parables of Matthew 24. In that one it was predicted the Apocalypse would last the lifetime of the "generation". Current human lifespans around 77 years. Psalms 90 puts it at 70 to 80 years. So if the creation of a nation of Israel is a fig leaf or end time event then a 80 year timer started in 1948 approximately.

We still have till 2028 to see if the generation is running. Or look at 2020-2022 for a 7 year agreement of some kind to be made.

One last thing to consider is the prophesies of Daniel. In Daniel 8 there is the battle of the ram and goat prophecy as a end time event. If Daniel is supposed to repeat as Bible prophesies sometimes do then we've been watching that battle since the 9-11 attacks. With the US playing the part of Greece and the goat.

Your friend was right. Just early. The Apocalypse is a 80 year event. We're only 72 years into it.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I gotta look up this Andean time view......we are in a s simulation.....betcha...he he....I like these Andeans
a reply to: Trueman

Here you go :

The linguistic evidence seems, on the surface, clear: The Aymara language recruits “nayra,” the basic word for “eye,” “front” or “sight,” to mean “past” and recruits “qhipa,” the basic word for “back” or “behind,” to mean “future.” So, for example, the expression “nayra mara” – which translates in meaning to “last year” – can be literally glossed as “front year..."

boingboing.net...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
A close friend of mine thought the second coming of Jesus and the apocalypse would happen in his lifetime. He kept warning me and telling me I should prepare my soul. He told me I should be prepping for the coming economic collapse. He was telling me to buy gold in the 80s!
Well, he died 10 years ago. He's long dead and gone now. And that goes for everyone reading my post. You will all be long dead and gone before the second coming of Jesus! Mark my words, oh wait, you can't because you'll be long dead and gone like my friend.

Did you discover that your friend wasn't a prophet after or before he died ?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So, the timing of all this....the Revelation 12 Woman clothed in the sun not counted....we were forever looking for Russia Turkey and Iran to get hooks in their jaws for Israel....and we needed a 112th pope....bingo.....our 112th pope is 80 years old, and has to last all the way through 7 years if he's the false prophet.....must be close
edit on 17-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I can not number the prophecies I've heard being spoken over people that have not come true a lot of it comes from the flesh and is not of God.

edit on 17-2-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
We still have till 2028 to see if the generation is running. Or look at 2020-2022 for a 7 year agreement of some kind to be made.
May I ask how a convent becomes a peace agreement?
Or how a prophecy of the rebuilding of Jerusalem and the coming prince who would be king Jesus turns into a prophecy of the ant-christ

edit on 17-2-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I remember you asking that a month ago.....[sorta close idk4s

quote]originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: ntech
May I ask how a convent becomes a peace agreement?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I can under stand the return figuring adding 33.5 years to the 2day senerio of a day as a 1000 years and the parable of the good Samaritan returning to pay two days wages. But I can not see a 70 week prophecy of the coming prince being not about Jesus and the covenant being made with the people of the city the Jews becoming about some future anti-christ.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Ok, you asked. The 70th week has yet to happen. Why? Because of the death of John the Baptist that Jesus Christ in Matthew 17 claimed was Elijah the prophet. Why is that a problem? Because of the last two lines of the book of Malachi that predicts that Elijah the prophet was to turn the hearts of the fathers to the sons and vice versa. Otherwise a curse would be placed on the Earth.

So looking for it I found the details of the curse. The day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea. And I found the time line of the curse. 2 days in the presence of the Lord. Followed by the day of Jezreel. But according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are 1000 year periods of time.

The curse of Malachi is a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the prophecy of Daniel 9 shows a break or pause between the 69 and 70th week. The pause is the 2000 year curse.

Then one other thing here. If the end times got a 2000 year extension then the question becomes "Will previously completed end time prophesies be forced to repeat because of the extension?" The answer could be yes. Why? Because looking at the prophesies of Daniel it predicts at the beginning of the end times 4 rulers or nations from the middle east would attack a power he called "Greece". But "Greece" would counterattack and conquer 3 of those nations. So far the US seems to be acting out the part of Greece in the prophecy.

And with the current problems the US is having with Iran 2 nations conquered could become 3 rather quickly.

Quite possibly we've been watching the battle of the ram and goat prophecy of Daniel 8 play out over the past 20-30 years since the first bombing attack on the WTC in the 90s or even earlier going all the way back to Jimmy Carter and the hostage situation of 79-80.

And if that's repeating then it all repeats. And the great and terrible day of the Lord did come as a thief in the night. And plays out in Daniel 11-4.
edit on 17-2-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
I can not number the prophecies I've heard being spoken over people that have not come true a lot of it comes from the flesh and is not of God.

The whole idea is to 'keep them (meaning US) twisting in the wind', forever distracted by rabbit hole diversions. This tactic alters any deliberate focus regarding the discovery of the truth about who they are and their diabolical intentions.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

One more detail. I would pose the covenant mentioned in Daniel 9-27 is also the one mentioned in Daniel 11-6.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24955366]ntech[/post
All of the 70weeks have been fulfilled it ended with the death of Stephen. There is no 2000 year gap.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join