It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans fearing Trump, is it fake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So over the last couple years I have read articles and heard things on TV from political pundits in which they state "Americans fear President Trump" or "Polls suggest Trump instills fear in Americans" and the general statement the likes of " minorities are scared of Trump".

So do Americans fear Trump? I don't think they do one bit.... well aside from the illegal aliens and corrupt liberals who also want to dismantle the constitution and want all our money to go to the UN and every other country on earth besides ours.

This has been a Democrat talking point since Trump first ran for president. Talking Points that amount to good old fear mongering. They try to get the "sheeple" to believe that most Americans fear the president by spreading fake news and hoping that will turn into more votes for Democrats.

Remember Democrats were the party of slavery, the kkk, and almost every piss poor authoritarian policy in this country.

So who is actually instilling fear? The liberals. The same ones that want illegal immigrants to flood this country, even if that includes gang members, murderers and rapists, so they can give them drivers license and the right to vote and entice them with entitlements that the poor and disabled legal citizens of the US can't even get. They are spreading fake news of fear...so they are definitely the fear mongers.

To all who support dems: They are using you and your votes to support their own agenda. They don't give a s**t about the poor or working class, they don't give a s**t about minorities, they think that they "know" better then you and that you are incapable of making smart decisions for yourself and they want more tax money from you...hardly any of which you would see benefiting our country.
Do you want your constitution and subsequent rights eroded and taken away? That's exactly what will happen. First with the second amendment, then the 4th and the 1st after that.

You can't tell me that you don't see that eroding our rights is straight where they are heading (...it takes a certain amount of ineptness and ignorance to not see that. And do you want to pay for illegal immigrants to live free in the USA and continue to conduct illegal activity?

That illegal activity will result in more arrests which will lead to filling prisons and building new ones to fill them as well. The prison industry is a good money maker for democrats. (This applies to legal citizens as well)

Also, do you really want to watch every single word you say because they have made you afraid to offend anyone? Shaming you for your 1st amendment right. This is the Democrat establishment at its finest....Authority, fear mongering, self interest, shady back room deals (corruption) and using the populous.

Fear President Trump.....pfffft yeah right. Look who's telling you that you need to fear him....classic dem projection!

So what say you members of ATS? Who's really to fear?

edit on 2 17 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: spelling and paragraph

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

So what say you members of ATS? Who's really to fear?

The ignorant.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
I couldn't agree more

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Well, I can't speak for everybody, but I'm brown and I don't fear Trump. I think the only people who fear him are the ones with TDS, and the only thing they really need to fear is that he's going to win the next election. If they don't want him to win, then maybe they should take a couple steps towards the right and get away from what many refer to as "bat # crazy", because as long as they're all "bat # crazy", then there's no chance next time, either.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It's literally a small group of people being loud on Social Media.

One of the most repeated leftist talking point is that ATS is a right wing echo chamber, but that can't be further from the truth, why? Leftist can't rationalize beyond their echo chambers, thus believeing anything mass supportive for Trump in any media would have to be Right Wing, in essence, using an echo chamber to determine other echo chambers, but that is the illusion, like staring into a house of mirrors.

In almost all other Media I am engaged in, I get the same results, small group of leftist being loud and a large group of centrist and right leaners. I play this mobile game and in their own chats, sometimes politics pop up and you get the few leftist on that game being loud till a whole slew of people chat their support for Trump.

It's intense and REAL.

Because while this country is politically divided, it's actually SKEWED, leaning heavily towards Trump and the ones that aren't receptive of Trump acknowledge the Dems are in a piss poor state of affairs and would either vote for Trump as a result OR no one.

This is Truth.

We shall see come Nov.

edit on 17-2-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Saying Americans fear Trump is about as truthful as saying Trump is causing racism and violence. We all know who's causing that.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

self interest, shady back room deals (corruption) and using the populous.

So only Democrats do that? And Republicans are the white knights here to save the day. If it wasn't only for those pesky Democrats!

Democrats have alot wrong with them but you are just living in good vs evil fantasy land. Democrats think they are the good guys too and Republicans are corrupt.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Democrat PR firms and crisis management firms have always been good at fooling the average registered Democrat voter and follower 🤓

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Do you have the polls? We can check their sample sizes and who commissioned them, this will give you a good idea of who they actually represent and also if they are valid.

With regards to

to all who support the Dems...

You do realise that you as a vocal Rep have also been taken in hook line and sinker? Just the fact that you are promoting major division with your OP is evidence of this.

Trump has been great for your economy. But terrible for your interrelations. Divide and conquer as they say, surely not? Too late.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Believe me I'm very aware dems, Republicans and almost everyone in the political establishment does this. The thing is corruption and self serving people need to be confronted and rooted out of the government no matter the party.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I agree. I just don't think painting one side to have all the corruption does us any good. But i understand you're focusing on Democrats.

Somewhere this left vs right divide has to end for people to work together to end corruption.
edit on 17-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think anti-Americans do legitimately fear Trump.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: blueman12
....corruption and self serving people need to be confronted and rooted out of the government no matter the party.

You could start with Trump then, he's about the worst offender.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
No fear of a guy that will only be in power up to 8 years, especially with the checks and balances system he can only do so much.

now 20-30 year sitting members of congress... I fear the damage they can do to the country.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

not even close, we have 20+ yr members of congress with a net worth north of 20 million that have funneled govt contracts to their spouses business practiced insider trading and passed bad laws, over spent like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

Trumps net worth has gone down, congress is and has been the cesspool dragging the country down for most of my adult life.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I have a few liberal friends and mostly they just laugh at him.

I don't know anyone that actually fears the guy.

I do worry that he will remove the aca without replacing it with something better.
Because the aca saved my life and I need it to keep up with my tests for colon cancer each year.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Trump has been great for your economy. But terrible for your interrelations.

By "interrelations" do you mean domestically or internationally? Domestically, that division was already there. Trump is in no way responsible for that. One side has just gotten much louder since he was elected.

As for the international division, I'd argue most of that was needed. When your "friends" are consistently screwing you, eventually you got to stand up for yourself. If that causes "division," so be it.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Your right about that. Congress people Having 20+ years in their seat is sketchy. I'd like to go to some of these places where they keep voting the same member for Congress for potentially decades and ask what is their rep actually doing for you? Look at what Cummings did to Baltimore.....where did all that state and federal money go to help that city? He fooled the people for sure

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I have a few liberal friends and mostly they just laugh at him.

I don't know anyone that actually fears the guy.

I do worry that he will remove the aca without replacing it with something better.
Because the aca saved my life and I need it to keep up with my tests for colon cancer each year.

Trump and the leading Republicans have consistently said they want to repeal AND replace, and that they want to keep coverage for pre-existing conditions.

Don't listen to Dem propaganda and you won't have to worry.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Trump is not america.

Fearing him does not make a person anti-american.

But imo thinking that one man is the be all end all of my country does.
That's monarchy and dictator thinking. Very un-american.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join