It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curtains!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
He's using a laptop. Every laptop has a microphone and camera.
I have a desktop with no microphone or camera.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dear fellow ATS member.

Do not EVER downplay curtains again! I like them!

First of all, i live in a cheap rented suburb apartment home. And the next apartment building is way too close, and therefore, i have my curtains over my windows all the time. And i mean 24 / 7 / 365. Otherwise, i feel like i am living in a vitrine. Living in a showcase.

Secondly, my curtains have strange shape patterns printed into them. It is almost like some Chinese writing but not completely. And it gives me endless pareidolia. It means that i see recognizable patterns and shapes which are not truly there, but my brains make up the missing parts. It is cool to just lay down on my back on my bedroom bed, look at them, and always see something new.

When i am at home, i always have my curtains upon my windows. All the lights turned off. Only light comes from my small laptop computer. I like it that way.

Actually, i am this fellow:

But no, do not get me wrong, i don't have a magical ring that holds powers within. But i have access to beer. And like Gollum fell in love with the ring too much, i, long time ago, fell in love with beer too much and eventually it will destroy me, like it did to Gollum and the ring.

But do not speak bad words about curtains! Ever again!

*GRUNTS* in order to make a point, but no one understands!

<< 1   >>

join