It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Klobuchar could not even name the president of Mexico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
a reply to: Graysen

It was gonna be such a a wall. A great, big beautiful wall. Very many people tell me, Mr. Trump, why didn't you build the wall. You of all people know how to build stuff. It was the democrats. It was the Democrats.

You can thank the founding fathers and the people who signed the constitution for that crap.

In a country with a better system of government, that wall would've went up as soon as he put pen to paper.

it was personal property rights. Except for one mile of wall, all walls that have been built are replacement walls. Replacement walls the Democrats have been trying to get fixed for a long time.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Really?

Not knowing the name of a cartel puppet world leader is a deal breaker?

"Or how about this one? Remember when it was the day after the election, and the president of Taiwan called Donald Trump to congratulate him? And Donald Trump, of course, took the call and talked to the president of Taiwan. The problem with that was… Taiwan doesn’t have a president. The United States functions on what they call “a one China policy,” and Taiwan is a renegade province of said China. And Donald Trump didn’t know that, and picked up the phone and started yammering away, and… the media ate his a55 up. And I’m not gonna lie, I was laughing, I was like, “Oh, s41t. This dumb m0therfxcker is in trouble.” And then that night, I was in bed drifting off to sleep, and then, I had to admit it to myself. I was like… “I didn’t know that s41t, either.”

- Dave Chappelle

Let's be honest Americans here, alot of us don't even know who our own Vice President is...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
>> Poor Amy and Bernie and Biden. They get attacked from behind by their own party. I guess its Mayor Cheat or nobody.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

I understand that some people don't have the desire nor the time to follow politics and world affairs enough to know who the leaders and politicians are.

I can also understand that sometimes our political leaders may not even know the names and details of every country's policies, at least early on in their political position.

But, it is unfathomable to me that they wouldn't know who Mexico's president is. It's on our southern border and has been of major importance in our geopolitical concerns for many years. And, Amy Klobuchar has been a senator over 13 years! Her lack of knowledge here is just unacceptable.

And, yes, that is a deal-breaker to me. She sits on important committees that have a need to know these things. Our U.S.-Mexico border is one of the Big Issues of the day. For her not to know who Mexico's president is is a strikeout for her, imo.

edit on 17-2-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

....if only Beto were still around. He could give us a pithy answer in High School Spanish and show us all how smart he is.

Joe Biden was probably sweating bullets that they would ask him that question.

Lord knows what stupid story he would have told.

"I know him well, I call him Paco, we are on such good terms." " I first met him when I was Vice President in 1998".
edit on 17-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Taiwan doesn’t have a president

I bet the People of Taiwan disagree with you. But you keep the PRC happy with your denial. What should be done with Taiwan in your opinion?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join