It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Klobuchar could not even name the president of Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: queenofswords

I have no support for Amy.

Buuuuut did not Trump forget that Kansas city is NOT in Kansas?!

Just saying man.

Trump made a few errors to be fair.

He thought Belgium was a city not a country. He didn't know China and India share a border.

To name but two.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: [post=24951117]Lumeveryone

Our founding fathers set up a country where everyone could find their dream, no matter what it was, if they just aspired to achieve it.

Unless you where a slave of course. So that comment is complete bollocks.

I of course meant citizens, but you are probably one of those who has bought into the "America was built on the backs of slaves" BS.

The people who also conveniently forget that Americans also took the time to from another political party and fought a civil war to free slaves from thier Democrat owners.

Then through the NRA armed the recently freed slaves so that they could protect themselves from Democrat-supported and paid thugs, the KKK.

I notice that the DNC website doesn't list that little part of history on their website.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't know or care. Who's the President of Romania.? or of Iceland or Bolivia ? It doesn't matter. nor is it important.
Amy Klobuchar will just end up a footnote in Wiki.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Imagine if the MSM gave her the Sarah Palin treatment, kid gloves with democrats.
Where is Katie "the political assassin" Curric when you need her.

originally posted by: carewemust

She's not going ask the President of Mexico for any type of assistance with reducing illegal immigration, or drugs crossing the US-Mex border. So why bother knowing his or her name.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Foreign leaders' names is one arena I cannot fault presidents and politicians for never remembering/not knowing, even Trump. Because I ALSO cannot remember their names/never know who they are, either. It'd be a massively hypocritical of me to demand they know them, while I do not. Thus, I can let it slide big time. It's ultimately not the biggest deal on the planet to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I of course meant citizens, but you are probably one of those who has bought into the "America was built on the backs of slaves" BS.

How can something that is in fact true be regarded as BS ? Are you saying slaves had no influence on America's economic well being ?

The people who also conveniently forget that Americans also took the time to from another political party and fought a civil war to free slaves from thier Democrat owners.

The time span from America gaining independence to the end of slavery was roughly 90 years.

Not great was it ?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Remember when Trump met with the president of the Virgin Islands?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Oh c'mon now. Just because she has been a senator for 13 years and sits on the Joint Economic Committee, and the Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committee...

What would commerce or economics have to do with one of our largest trading partners?

The thing to focus on is her woke-ometer numbers. That's all that counts. When you have a high level of moral righteousness, everything else just falls into place.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Top 10 Bushisms
10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000(Listen to audio clip)

8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004 (Listen to audio clip)

7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

6) "You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)

5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

4) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

3) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

Liberals are not stupid.
They just know a lot of things that are not true.
A quote by that Reagan guy they hated so much that gave Clinton his economy.

Conservatives are not stupid either. Conservatives are just delusional in thinking their own opinions are facts.

edit on 16-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
She voted to impeach the POTUS without any direct evidence. Was she sleeping during the Senate hearings, a sleepwalking Zombie Machine shill with talking points or is she (like everyone else that voted for impeachment) just mentally challenged? I want that unimpressive person in charge of the nation!

The sad part she is the only one left that isn't trying to completely change the nation, so I see her as the least dangerous, and boy that pretty much says just how bad the whole line up actually is.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Conservatives are not stupid either. Conservatives are just delusional in thinking their own opinions are facts.

The Left uses their perceptions as facts and reality, so I'm not sure what you are suggesting here...lol

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

I know, right? I looked up the commitees she sits on and thought to myself, "wow, what the heck does she do with her time. Her aides must be doing all the research and work. How could she possibly not know the Mexican president considering what these committees are responsible for. She must just read from the script evidently!"

edit on 16-2-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: HalWesten
unless their IQ is under 90

Top 10 Bushisms

Couldn't resist taking a dig at 43, could you? You do know he is intelligent enough to learn how to fly a fighter jet in the Guard, right? Lots of very intelligent people are poor book students or lousy communicators. Some really good book learners have zero common sense and no street smarts.
Carry on.

Liberals are not stupid. They just know a lot of things that are not true.

It is the Leftists that are fascist hate mongers and want to destroy this country. Liberals are just *well meaning* dolts that have no clue there is a dangerous radicalized faction operating within their ideology.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: Xtrozero
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

VHB: She voted to impeach the POTUS without any direct evidence. Was she sleeping during the Senate hearings, a sleepwalking Zombie Machine shill with talking points or is she (like everyone else that voted for impeachment) just mentally challenged? I want that unimpressive person in charge of the nation!

Xtrozero: The sad part she is the only one left that isn't trying to completely change the nation, so I see her as the least dangerous, and boy that pretty much says just how bad the whole line up actually is.

She is the 'Sensible Shoes' option candidate. Is that all the Democrats have? Where is their savior of the human race? They have had 3 years to prepare for the eventuality of a second term Trump Presidency. They thought by ruining him would make up for or hide the fact they have NO IDEAS (bankrupt).

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
That seems kind of racist no? To care so little about our neighbors to the south?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

Legal Latinos are shifting more towards Trump anyway.

Lol. I feel kinda depressed today. I want what you are on

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

a reply to: Trueman

Legal Latinos are shifting more towards Trump anyway.

Lol. I feel kinda depressed today. I want what you are on

Some decent TexMex, probably. Trump is making inroads, bigly into the the legal Hispanic community. I think Gallup says north of 30%. They get lumped in with the illegals a lot, and LULAC.

Their culture values military service—the 3rd infantry division reflects that. They are far more religious than the Anglo population of the Southwest, both heavily catholic and growing numbers of evangelical Hispanics.

The democrat pundits are completely silent about this phenomenon; but trump carried the largest % of the Hispanic vote of any republican at +/- 34%, and is supposedly nearing 40% now. That’s Hispanic overall. In rural TX, he carried some majority Hispanic counties by 70%

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Here’s an Ed/article from December by a (Hispanic) CNN reporter.

Trump’s appeal to legal Hispanics

He says it’s economic, that trump’s bureaucratic reforms have helped small businesses. A high % legal Hispanics own or work for small businesses, which is why Hispanic incomes have grown faster than whites’ in trump’s term.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Here’s an Ed/article from December by a (Hispanic) CNN reporter.

Trump’s appeal to legal Hispanics

He says it’s economic, that trump’s bureaucratic reforms have helped small businesses. A high % legal Hispanics own or work for small businesses, which is why Hispanic incomes have grown faster than whites’ in trump’s term.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I bet POTUS could quote you every statistic on the subject, too.

He has a good head for analyzing and evaluating numbers and percentages when it comes to these types of details, putting them in perspective and applying economic comparisons. He's an expert for real, not some lame pundit baffling you with skewed poll numbers.

It truly means something to him to see the employment numbers go up for every group in America. He wants to bring all Americans along for the ride. "The best is yet to come". As he says at every rally, "we are one America". It is illegal entry and criminal illegals that he is focused on and legal Hispanics KNOW this because they, as Americans, care about this, too.

I don't think Amy Klobuchar, nor any of the rest of the Dem line-up, give two squats about anything other than some social justice blown-out-of-proportion hate-mongering issue that will stir up people enough to vote them into power.

We're getting sick of it and can smell the fakeness a mile away.

Still smh that Amy Klobuchar couldn't tell Telemundo (and America) the name of Mexico's president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join