It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Attend Daytona 500, Plans To Take Lap In Presidential Limo ‘The Beast’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Didn't see this posted thought I'd comment

www.dailywire.com...

LOL, I'll watch for this alone LOL, fans will go nuts about the only thing better would put him in back of a pick up with and waving an American flag chugging a Budweiser while shooting a 12 gauge pump into the sky. Pretty sure the Secret Service will nix it, but we can dream can't we? LOL at least let him pop the sunroof and stand up...

President Donald Trump is planning on attending the Daytona 500 race on Sunday.

“I look forward to attending the Daytona 500 on Sunday with lots of my great friends from Florida, including the France family and @RepMichaelWaltz from #FL6. See you there, good luck to everyone!” Trump wrote Friday on Twitter.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting Presidents of the United States over our history,” Daytona International Speedway President Chip Wile said in a statement. “We’re honored that the President of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race’ by attending Sunday’s 62nd annual Daytona 500.”

But is attending a NASCAR race really enough? Not for Trump.

Word quickly began circulating that Trump might actually take a lap around the famed track in the presidential limo known as The Beast.
edit on 15-2-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That is so effing cool.

Good on Donny!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

"The Beast" is one bad ride, but I don't see a refrig for the 6-packs of beer. You can't go racin' without a few brews!

"Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, let's go racin' boys"

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Deranged Libs will double down on the “Redneck” insults.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Funny thing, if Trump does a lap?

It'll be the first time ever that I've watched NASCAR.

Or INDY 500 or what ever it is.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I think it would be funny if Trump claims that he won the race. Pelosi's twitching fit while addressing his statement would make it worth it.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was just reading the "LMAO...Klobuchar Now Says English Shouldnt Be Official Language of U.S." thread and something the op posted there is perfect for this thread.

A panderer is someone who tries to please others, not to help them but for an ulterior motive. A panderer kisses up to get something. A panderer is sometimes vulgar. Politicians are often panderers, especially the ones who say or do anything to get a vote or raise money.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Trump's coolest POTUS, not a boring PC politician. It's gonna be so triggering !!!!

I hope he comes out through the sunroof with an American flag in one hand and a beer in the other !!!
edit on 15-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The internet made this vid into a meme, just for tomorrow......

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

If you walk out side and see that your yard is covered in Pig poop, you might have insulted a Redneck.

If you start to drive off in your car and all of your tires fall off, you might have insulted a Redneck.

If you close down working coal mines, laying off 10's of thousands of people and expect them to vote for you, you might have insulted a Redneck.

People don't even know the meaning of "Redneck" any longer.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The beast in the beast, how very apt.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The beast in the beast, how very apt.

He's too stupid to be the beast remember - consistency my man, consistency.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

LOL hell, let em most of us own that chit anyway and are proud of it's baser meaning good honest hard-working people who love their families and country.

More people identify with "redneck" in this country than people want to admit, and no candidate taps into better than Trump LOL I've loads of family that voted Democrat for decades most of them love Trump. It's funny my daughter relocated to rural Washington state LOL and she said well Seattle is Seattle LOL but a lot of the state is like rural Georgia and South Carolina with larger mountains.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RazorV66

Funny thing, if Trump does a lap?

It'll be the first time ever that I've watched NASCAR.

Or INDY 500 or what ever it is.

Not a real big fan of it myself, I usually just watch for the 200mph crashes.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Different type of beast.

Along the lines of a sexual predator as opposed to 666 antichrist variety.

edit on 15-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Different type of beast.

Along the lines of a sexual predator as opposed to 666 antichrist variety.

If you're referring to how he ripped through the impeachment preceding's, I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I like the tman, but he is such a dip#...

Go fix the swamp dammit. Aint nobody wants to see your wig flappin round Daytona ffs.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I was just reading the "LMAO...Klobuchar Now Says English Shouldnt Be Official Language of U.S." thread and something the op posted there is perfect for this thread.

A panderer is someone who tries to please others, not to help them but for an ulterior motive. A panderer kisses up to get something. A panderer is sometimes vulgar. Politicians are often panderers, especially the ones who say or do anything to get a vote or raise money.

Trump isn't stumping to change some law ... he is just showing up for some true Americana tradition he is the President you know LOL

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Flat beer, cold hot dog in day old bread on a Sunday afternoon?

Sure, why not.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Flat beer, cold hot dog in day old bread on a Sunday afternoon?

Sure, why not.

Stop talking dirty to me....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join