It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bloomberg Considering Hillary As VP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

From what I read, the VP is usually picked in July or August of that election year. It looks like both were selected prior to their respected national conventions. Trump picked Pence on July 14th and Clinton picked Kaine on July 22nd. The R.N.C dates were Jul 18, 2016 – Jul 21, 2016 and the dates D.N.C was held on were Jul 25, 2016 – Jul 28, 2016.

This year, the Democratic National Convention will begin on Monday, July 13 and ends on Thursday, July 16. While the Republican National Convention will be held Monday, Aug 24, 2020 – Thursday, Aug 27, 2020 of this year.

Here's a link about when previous campaigns selected their running mates.
click here
edit on 15-2-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This could potentially be some of the most entertaining hysterics and backstabbing witnessed yet.

Just imagine Bloomberg and Clinton squaring off against Biden and Obama...

Better wear a facemask and garbage bag like a Gallagher show, because the # will be flying!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

LOL Sounds to me like someone is trolling Drudge!

There are rumors that Bloomberg is considering Stacey Abrams as his VP pick.

www.axios.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Now more than ever the importance of Republican gains in the Senate and a re-take of the House and a Republican Speaker 😎 😃

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I hope it's true and I hope he wins the primary.

That's a guaranteed L for the dems.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Is Drudge still a "right wing site"?

Somewhat I think.
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

The AllSides editorial team noted that the Drudge Report often uses sensational stories or language in its headlines and the stories it chooses to feature. The AllSides staff expressed serious concerns about the Drudge Report publishing sensationalist or fake news.
www.allsides.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Drudge Report just now reporting that Bloomberg is seriously considering Hillary Clinton as his running mate.

Wouldn't matter. No one can stop the Trump Train.

Four more years of salty salty tears.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LMAO

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He needs someone younger than him. Not Hillary.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
How positive are we that hillary is actually hillary, ginsberg is actually ginsberg?
As it is who the elfin magic is barry soetoro?

Is mikey doing it bc "other" cases are arising against her-to protect her?

Maybe it's a bit of fake news until the cats out of the bag, who know's who cares, I'm voting for Trump.

...on the mood meter worse being 1, 10 being best-I'm probably a 4. I would say 10 bc of Valentine's date last night.WTF?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

An interesting question for the Left here on ATS:

Would the addition of HRC as Bloomberg's VP make you MORE or LESS inclined to vote for Bloomberg?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

LOL....please be true....please be true.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I Guarantee you (in less than 6 months) President Bloomberg would suffer a catastrophic accident, or his own pillow will suffocate him, if Hillary is his Vice President.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

breaking news , President Bloomberg commits suicide his first night in the White House . Hillary assumes the Presidency soon after .

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
So he has a death wish?

Or he wants to live. She made him an offer he couldn't refuse

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw
Hillary said 2 weeks ago that she will not be second-fiddle to anyone. But maybe after Biden said he plans on dying in office, that gave Hillary an idea.

And then along comes Bloomberg and

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Would the addition of HRC as Bloomberg's VP make you MORE or LESS inclined to vote for Bloomberg?

The Hillary supporter's would vote for Hitler if the DNC picked him as their candidate.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Niether. Im not left either. Trump sucks. Democrats suck. We have to choose between a tweeting Narcissistic psycho and a handful of Democrats trying to one up each other in stupidity.

Both sides are ridiculous right now. I can't support Democrats or Republicans.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

As a thinking person,this seems like a silly question.....no offense intended.

Nobody the DNC has as an option at this point is worthy of more than a hearty belly laugh.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
when bloomey was mayor over here, there was a building in harlem the city was renting from one his 'friends.'

i think the value of the building was like 40 million.

bloomey, made a deal to 'lease' the building for 10 million a year for 10 years.

so he gave his very special 'chosen' friend 100 million for a building worth 40 million, and at the end, the city does not own the building.

i forgot the specifics of the millions and the building price, but thats basically the story.

when i saw that, i was irked. thats why they keep adding hours to the paid parking meters. you used to be able to park all over at 7pm for free. and crap like this is why now a bunch of streets the meters go to 10pm.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
and its terrible, if you look at the arkanssided list. they killed one of the chicks billly was hooking up with, but worse, the girl was preggers with bill's kid.

i think the reason they keep trying to get her into the wh is to set up the ugly daughter to run in 10 years.

and that daughter is truly ugly. i saw her on tv once, with oily hair.
who goes on tv with oily hair???

oily, flat hair, and she is like, 'hey do i have that even at the ymca in nyc tonite?'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join