It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bloomberg Considering Hillary As VP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Drudge Report just now reporting that Bloomberg is seriously considering Hillary Clinton as his running mate.
www.drudgereport.com...

Unfortunately, Drudge does not yet have any additional information...only that it's sources in Bloomberg's campaign are telling them this.
Hillary has recently said she doesn't want a VP spot...but she is a liar and a crook.

While Bloomberg is literally buying himself the DNC along with a spot in the elections...if, by some remote chance, he wins, he's likely buying Hillary Clinton the Presidency.

ADD
According to Drudge, Bloomberg is also considering changing his state of residency to facilitate having Clinton as his running mate.

DRUDGE has learned that Bloomberg himself would go as far as to change his official residence from New York to homes he owns in Colorado or Florida, since the electoral college makes it hard for a POTUS and VPOTUS from the same state... Developing..

www.drudgereport.com...
edit on 15-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So he has a death wish?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Drudge Report just now reporting that Bloomberg is seriously considering Hillary Clinton as his running mate.
www.drudgereport.com...

Unfortunately, Drudge does not yet have any additional information...only that it's sources in Bloomberg's campaign are telling them this.
Hillary has recently said she doesn't want a VP spot...but she is a liar and a crook.

While Bloomberg is literally buying himself the DNC along with a spot in the elections...if, by some remote chance, he wins, he's likely buying Hillary Clinton the Presidency.

You beat me to it.
I was just literally getting ready to post the thread here in the Mud Pit as well when I refreshed the main page.

She is a liar and a crook...biggly.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they have some kind of agreement that if they won somehow, that he would step down and she would take over.
Back door Clinton.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This would be a match made in Hades indeed.
I'm getting a headache and I am going to take
a nap now.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Well, if this is to be true, I'm sure there will be a sizeable donation to The Clinton Foundation. After all, Hillary's experience and treachery comes with a cost.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Is he trying to sabotage buying the election?

A right leaning billionaire trying to use money to snag election... Wouldn't be the worse idea except his gun platform is going to turn off a bunch of independents.

Factor in her as a VP and it looks like he's trying to throw it.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: IAMTAT
www.drudgereport.com...

You beat me to it.
I was just literally getting ready to post the thread here in the Mud Pit as well when I refreshed the main page.

She is a liar and a crook...biggly.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they have some kind of agreement that if they won somehow, that he would step down and she would take over.
Back door Clinton.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Get elected and then Mini Mike is going to have some staged "health scare"and decide he needs to step down and then Hillary will step in as President.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
So he has a death wish?

#BloombergDidn'tKillHimself

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You lost me at he gets elected.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'd be fine with this.

Bloomberg gets Arkancided and Hillary loses again.

It's a win win for America.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Edumakated

You lost me at he gets elected.

Didn't say it would work, but that seems to be the Hail Mary plan....

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Sweet Mother of God!

In the history of "Hold my beer" moments, this has to be number 1.

What has this nation come to when the democrat candidates of choice are the Dynamic Duo of Fascism?

*Mind Blown*

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Unnamed sources reported on a right wing site , I'm sure that's reliable.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I don’t recall the timing of picking a running mate in previous elections, but isn’t it usually done after the person gets the party’s nomination?
I could be wrong but I just don’t remember other elections.
This isn’t going to dissuade the cheating allegations for the Dem side, in my opinion.
We all know they will lie, cheat and steal.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Ted Cruz picked a female running mate during the 2016 primaries.

FYI

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ted Cruz picked a female running mate during the 2016 primaries.

FYI

Ok...my memory isn’t what it used to be.
Who did he pick anyway?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ya have to give it to the hag, you can kick her down but her lust for power keeps her coming back like herpes.

I don’t know why Gog and Magog comes to mind, but it did.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Carly Fiorina, if memory serves. . . .

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Unnamed sources reported on a right wing site , I'm sure that's reliable.

Is Drudge still a "right wing site"?

Not so sure about that.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Well, if this is to be true, I'm sure there will be a sizeable donation to The Clinton Foundation. After all, Hillary's experience and treachery comes with a cost.

Maybe it's the other way round, he gets paid a sizeable amount to run with a bonus if he wins and steps down letting Hilary basically buy her way into presidency

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join